k0na

[FREE] OSHunter - Intelligent Hunting [Birds | Chinchompas | Salamanders | Falconry | Deadfall]

k0na   

OSHunter

The most efficient hunting script on powerbot.

OSHunter supports all the popular hunting methods of OSRS. NPC specific hunting strategies have been intelligently implemented to maximize hourly xp and money rates.

Features

• Birds
  • Deadfall traps
  • Chinchompas
  • Salamanders
    • Swamp Lizards
    • Red Salamanders
    • Black Salamanders
  • Falconry (all kebbits)

Instructions

1. Load RuneScape in fixed mode (not resizable).
  2. Deposit/bank all items not strictly needed for hunting.
  3. Sign in and go to your desired hunting area before starting the script.
  4. Done! The script will attempt to automatically configure everything and prompt you if it needs help in doing so.

Preview

29HSm9S.png

Edited by k0na

Doesn't do Chins??

Tbh if you're gonna work on the script if you can add red chins, also Black chins at the southeastern corner in the wildy with pker hopping enabled, and banking every 100-200. it would probably get premium instantly.

k0na   
On 4/1/2018 at 11:12 PM, bluejames said:

Doesn't do Chins??

Tbh if you're gonna work on the script if you can add red chins, also Black chins at the southeastern corner in the wildy with pker hopping enabled, and banking every 100-200. it would probably get premium instantly.

Yes it does, I forgot to list them - my bad!

Edited by k0na

Nom   

Not on the SDN yet? Am interested to see how my script compares.

k0na   
8 hours ago, Nomivore said:

Not on the SDN yet? Am interested to see how my script compares.

No, unfortunately. The SDN does not seem to register any of the commits I have pushed to my repository.

Edited by k0na

k0na   
1 hour ago, chiefmares said:

Tried using it for Falconry and it caught the kebbits quickly, but was very slow at dropping the inventory :(

Try enabling shift-dropping.

21 minutes ago, k0na said:

Try enabling shift-dropping.

I've got shift-dropping enabled but it always right-clicks and drops unless I'm sitting here holding shift down on the keyboard? 

@k0na I've been using ur script and nom's script for red chins, and I gotta say yours seems like the better script. Your script prioritizes looting the chins and then reseting other things, and also yours switches it up between right click resetting and just check and laying. It seems less botlike, and your script in general reacts a bit quicker. 

Other than that Nom's script works better for exp per hour since his script prioritizes keeping as many open traps before looting. With Nom's I've lost maybe 3-6 chins every 5 minutes because it keeps trying to open up traps and not check the filled ones.

Nom   

I must be doing something wrong, having lots of issues. Restarted client already and also used my script successfully in the same session.

• The script will initially lay the traps fine, but then it only ever picks up one of the traps, leaving the rest to fall.
  • Sometimes tries to add a 5th trap even though I don't have the level for it.
  • Used the minimap to walk ~5 tiles once, I don't think you ever need the minimap to move when doing chins.

NiZ8fFg.png

46 minutes ago, bluejames said:

@k0na I've been using ur script and nom's script for red chins, and I gotta say yours seems like the better script. Your script prioritizes looting the chins and then reseting other things, and also yours switches it up between right click resetting and just check and laying. It seems less botlike, and your script in general reacts a bit quicker. 

Other than that Nom's script works better for exp per hour since his script prioritizes keeping as many open traps before looting. With Nom's I've lost maybe 3-6 chins every 5 minutes because it keeps trying to open up traps and not check the filled ones.

I deliberately added some delays into my script, haven't tested as much with 5 traps, but I rarely lose chins with 4 traps.

Edited by Nomivore

55 minutes ago, Nomivore said:

I must be doing something wrong, having lots of issues. Restarted client already and also used my script successfully in the same session.

• The script will initially lay the traps fine, but then it only ever picks up one of the traps, leaving the rest to fall.
  • Used the minimap to walk ~5 tiles once, I don't think you ever need the minimap to move when doing chins.

I deliberately added some delays into my script, haven't tested as much with 5 traps, but I rarely lose chins with 4 traps.

I saw profit per hour. Your script caught 159 chins in an hour and his caught 207. It's overall efficiency. I ran them at 80 hunter each. Same location almost same tiles.

Nom   
5 minutes ago, bluejames said:

I saw profit per hour. Your script caught 159 chins in an hour and his caught 207. It's overall efficiency. I ran them at 80 hunter each. Same location almost same tiles.

Good to have numbers for comparison. I personally don't like to run scripts that run at full efficiency the whole time, but I've reduced the delays. I still think prioritising number of traps laid should maximise chins caught since it increases the probability the next chin gets caught.

If a trap is fallen or failed, it takes 1 action to set it up again from the ground. If it's caught a chin, it takes twice as many ticks to pick up then set down again.

k0na   
14 hours ago, bluejames said:

Cheers mate, glad to hear you're happy with it.

13 hours ago, Nomivore said:

Yes, you most likely are. For starters I would not recommend using resizable mode, it doesn't seem to bring anything but trouble when using RSBot.

Edited by k0na

k0na   
Just now, ShowtimeScripts said:

Opened script at Orange salamanders and it dropped "junk" (included waterskins) and then did nothing afterwards.

Odd, that is definitely not the intended behavior. Will check it out when I get myself a bond.

botcoon   

Will test now! 

EDIT: IF using fairy rings to travel to a hunter area, the bot will attempt to drop the Dramen Staff if its in your inventory and not equipped. 

Edited by botcoon

Hey, does the script have any anti - detection features? how long would you keep the intervals? I wanna use it on my main, but dont want to get banned :P

SiRs   

does this support black chins? and if so does it log or teleport when enemy is near?

k0na   

Pushed a few updates.

• Fixed issue related to torches and deadfall traps
  • Added trap failsafes to eliminate chances of getting stuck
On 4/13/2018 at 11:53 PM, turbobeast said:

Hey, does the script have any anti - detection features? how long would you keep the intervals? I wanna use it on my main, but dont want to get banned :P

It does, yes. I am about to roll out a few more techniques that should greatly lower ban rates though. If I were you I wouldn't bot for a lot more than if I were playing by hand.

Edited by k0na