ShowtimeScripts

[OSRS] STWalker™ -- Autowalker

Recommended Posts

Walks a couple of pre-determined places, from mostly anywhere. I've only mapped out general routes, this is a WiP and I'll be adding to it just about every day, if you notice any major holes, or if there's any places I put the nodes too far apart (I've found a couple of these in the Lumbridge area) then please let me know so I can fix it. Other than that this script can walk from Yanille to Lumbridge, the only time I've seen it have any issues are in White wolf mountain.

 

Please let me know if you have any issues or requests.

Edited by ShowtimeScripts

Share this post


Link to post


50 minutes ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

If anyone has requests for new areas or suggestions lmk

Display what's currently mapped out so people can request new areas.

Share this post


Link to post

When I start the script at Al Kharid and selects Grand Exchange, it walks me towards the gate to Kharidian Desert. Stops at the gate and keeps clicking it.

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Seismoboi said:

When I start the script at Al Kharid and selects Grand Exchange, it walks me towards the gate to Kharidian Desert. Stops at the gate and keeps clicking it.

 

Al-Kharid may not have been connected yet, I'll check it out really quickly. Have you noticed any other issues?

Share this post


Link to post

@Seismoboi

1 hour ago, Seismoboi said:

When I start the script at Al Kharid and selects Grand Exchange, it walks me towards the gate to Kharidian Desert. Stops at the gate and keeps clicking it.

In the next update the entirety of Al Kharid should properly work, and the gate connecting Al Kharid to Lumbridge will be useable and it'll only be used if oyu have 10 gold coins. If you encounter any issues don't hesitate to hit me up!

 

Any other recommendations?

Share this post


Link to post

Most teleports should work properly. 

 

Note that I didn't know all of the potential choices for teleports, I maybe (definitely) sone. I just realized I didn't do pisc or any of the scroll teleports.

 

If you'd like these, please let me know, or if any teleports are wrong. I know I fucked up some widgets.

 

But most/all teletabs and spell teleports work. As do ring of dueling and most amythest jewelry.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Object   

Hangs when walking from Lumbridge to GE. Can not proceed next to wheat fields, because the chunk with the position it wants to go to is not loaded yet, so it just stays in place until you manually move him forward a few tiles.

Share this post


Link to post
Chris   
On 4/15/2018 at 8:40 PM, ShowtimeScripts said:

@Seismoboi

In the next update the entirety of Al Kharid should properly work, and the gate connecting Al Kharid to Lumbridge will be useable and it'll only be used if oyu have 10 gold coins. If you encounter any issues don't hesitate to hit me up!

 

Any other recommendations?

there is a quest var you can check so you don't need 10gp

Share this post


Link to post

hello. this script gets stuck a lot. the nodes are way to far apart in many places. I was using Lumbridge --> GE and GE --> draynor and it got stuck both ways. The nodes look way too far apart TBH, maybe like 5 squares at most is best

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, 888services said:

hello. this script gets stuck a lot. the nodes are way to far apart in many places. I was using Lumbridge --> GE and GE --> draynor and it got stuck both ways. The nodes look way too far apart TBH, maybe like 5 squares at most is best

This has been deprecated for a while now, it's possible you can still use this, though it's not reocmmended

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now