Sign in to follow this  
2bossing4u

((Ex-PlayerMod)) 2300+ Total 14 year vet ((111 Hunter))

Account Details
This account is a 14 year veteran to runescape,Username Login, boasting a 2300+ total level, holiday items dating back to the chicken suit, jester hats/scarfs/marionette/and much more. This account help player moderator status for years before becoming inactive. There are absolutely no bans and has never been botted.
Why Buy an Ex-Mod Account?
Accounts that were previously moderators are often reconsidered for the status, especially if they do not have any recent offences and have never been banned/botted on. This means there is a very good chance if activity returns, it will be made a moderator again.

Why not buy an account that is already a moderator?
Moderator accounts are highly tracked, they are watched and often will be locked in a new ip tries to log in, it is extremely hard to buy a moderator account and there is none on the current market for sale.

How do we know it was really a moderator?
You will be provided proof that this account was indeed a moderator on Runescape, more than enough evidence will be provided. I Will not be posting anything in this forum due to account safety. If a serious buyer is interested and we make a deal, it will be provided.

I am not active on this forum and understand that may be an issue, I would gladly link my sythe page/post where I have more reputation and have sold other accounts, I Will also use PA system if that seems more secure to you, my loss your gain. Please offer below this post in the comments.

25q7l9x.png

r2rc4h.png

2vcb7sp.png