Trikkstr

OSRS - GoblinKiller

Trikkstr   

edit: ( Script is currently up to date - [6/10/18] )

Kills goblins between Lumbridge and Al-Kharid and picks up stackable loot. The bot will bank its items once it runs out of food and has 30 coins for tolls and food. If there are no Kebabs in your bank, the bot will purchase up to 10 Kebabs before returning to kill goblins.

If you already have kebabs, shrimps, or bread in your bank then the bot will use those instead of buying kebabs.

As a safety mechanism the bot will not initiate combat unless it has at least one kebab or at least 10hp.

Start the script anywhere between the Al-Kharid bank and the goblins in front of the Al-Kharid toll-gate.

Edited by Trikkstr
updated description of bot

Trikkstr   
On 3/21/2018 at 9:07 AM, 1234Bob said:

Sounds, good. Gonna try it in a bit.

Perhaps add a bury bones option?

I added a dialogue at the start that asks if you want to pick up and bury the bones.

The code hasn't been updated on the SDN yet so these changes won't be reflected until then.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Edited by Trikkstr

Trikkstr   
On 5/11/2018 at 4:10 AM, Fisherman9 3 said:

when i try to use the script, it just freezes and does nothing.. 

It seems you were trying to run the bot right after an update that caused most bots to work improperly.
If you try to use the script now it should work.

Script runs perfect but since i dont need to eat the kebabs the bot never banks anything for me. Is there any way to make it so when the inventory fills itll bank? Thanks!

Trikkstr   
4 hours ago, Camerono301 said:

Script runs perfect but since i dont need to eat the kebabs the bot never banks anything for me. Is there any way to make it so when the inventory fills itll bank? Thanks!

Yes, I can add this pretty easily. I'm a bit busy working on other things at the moment but the next time I get a chance I'll update this script

4 hours ago, Trikkstr said:

Yes, I can add this pretty easily. I'm a bit busy working on other things at the moment but the next time I get a chance I'll update this script

Thanks man! script is very nice otherwise no bugs on my time ive used it

bury bones broken, only picks up first item on top, will not always pick up bones.

Recommend modifying script to pick up the bones through stack each time

Edited by tincopper2

Trikkstr   
On 5/28/2018 at 6:01 PM, Camerono301 said:

On 6/1/2018 at 11:22 PM, tincopper2 said:

bury bones broken, only picks up first item on top, will not always pick up bones.

Recommend modifying script to pick up the bones through stack each time

Okay, I've found time to update this script.

I originally intended for the bot to pick up any stackable items dropped by goblins so that the inventory would never get full and the bot wouldn't have to bank anything. Its focus is to get those early combat levels up right off of tutorial island.

The bot now picks up ALL stackable items from the stack as well as bones if you so choose.

After picking up items the bot buries bones and moves to the next target.

Additionally, I added some basic GUI functionality that displays:

-Runtime

-Overall EXP gain

-Bot activity status

I've had the update sitting on the SDN for the past few days now, hopefully someone gets to it soon and approves my code.

I'll continue to check back periodically to see when the update goes through and I will post here once it does.

Thanks for your feedback!

MyLovely   

Through all the combat scripts -

This is by far the best and most simple one!

Does everything it should and completely self-run.

Ofcourse don't bot and do the same thing for 10 days straight but it does everything it needs to do.

Got stats up to 30/36/30 right now with magic also being 35.

Simple and wonderful.

Will the script writer write more bots like this?

Perhaps for stronghold or such? The others aren't so good.

I will keep updating.

xSpekks   

There is no way to not bury the bones, it just simply won't let me click "No" when it asks. Love the bot, any way to get around burying bones? Thanks!

On 10/11/2018 at 7:37 PM, Baris Mehmetoglu said:

Dosent buy the kebabs.

I have found this too be true as well, It will open the interface to buy the kebabs and then just sits there indefinitely, I either have to side there hitting space and then the number 2 or go through the process manually