ShowtimeScripts

[FREE] STHerblore™ - Create Potions and Clean Herbs!

STHerblore

Features

- Cleans Herbs

- Creates Potions from Unf pots and Secondary Ingredients

- Supports Any Bank

- Anticipates next moves to maximize potions/hr

- Features STFurvitas

STFurvitas is an anti-ban API I've been developing lately. It's in the very early stages of it so it's not nearly as refined as I'd like it to be, however with feedback from any users I can make it more human-like which will result in lower ban rates!

Supports most potions/herbs, if there's one that's not working/not in the script then let me know and I'll add it. It currently doesn't have support for potions that require irregular or 3+ ingrediants, however if there's demand for that I'd be inclined to add that in as well!

Hope you enjoy, you can find it on the SDN as STHerblore. Good luck, remember to bot safe.

Edited by ShowtimeScripts

bot is broken, starts, opens bank and sits there, doesn't withdraw or try find herb, i've ran in fixed and              re-sizable, im trying to clean grimy dwarf weeds, ive restarted my client around 3 times and no success

5 hours ago, insanenoonga said:

bot is broken, starts, opens bank and sits there, doesn't withdraw or try find herb, i've ran in fixed and              re-sizable, im trying to clean grimy dwarf weeds, ive restarted my client around 3 times and no success

Just now, Joel Doub said:

agreed does same thing no good

I'll take a look at it soon. Sounds odd

23 hours ago, insanenoonga said:

17 hours ago, Joel Doub said:

agreed does same thing no good

1 hour ago, its_kooda said:

script is still broken.. stay at bank doing nothing

Can you give a more detailed report.

What did you select in the GUI. Where is it breaking, is the bot shutting down completely or just not doing anything. What bank are you at? Anything else that you consider important?

I just ran a couple inventories of Attack Potions and of cleaning Grimy Guams. Both of them worked fine. Please tell me the IDs of what you're using too, so I can check to make sure they're matching up with the IDs in the script.

Thanks guys, sorry about this

Nom   

If you can get your herblore script working, I won't bother reuploading mine. I wrote mine ages ago so the code is absolute garbage.

14 minutes ago, Nomivore said:

If you can get your herblore script working, I won't bother reuploading mine. I wrote mine ages ago so the code is absolute garbage.

It seems to be working. I know a lot of the untradeable pots are broken since I don't have a high enough level. But cleaning herbs and most pots should be fine. For example someone got something like 400k xp using the script today

EDIT: Also take off your hunter script too you're eating my market share :P

1 minute ago, bootlegg123 said:

Doesn't clean grimy avantoe, does as the above says and sits at the bank screen. (the script is called STFarming when i load it?)

Script should not be saying that. Try restarting the client, and re-adding it from the SDN.

What GUI is popping up, a farming GUI or herblore one?

2 minutes ago, bootlegg123 said:

Tried restarting and re-adding, same thing;

https://imgur.com/a/XtPfxn3

That is befuddling. I don't know how I or anyone else never noticed that. But it should (and does) work for most people. 

What bank are you. at, what settings are you using in the GUI (should have Clean Herbs ticked and Avantoe in the combo box). What's the ID of Avantoe, I have 211 in the script is that correct?

3 minutes ago, bootlegg123 said:

Yeah, grimy avantoe is 211.

https://imgur.com/a/DVUbr

Grand exchange, could it be because im using tabs in my bank?

It depends. If you open it up on the main tab, then no. If you're opening to a tab that doesn't have the herbs in it then yes.

If you to have it in a tab, which I recommend for speed and such. Then make sure it's opening up to that tab. The bot won't change tabs, so if it can't see or scroll to it right away, it won't work

EDIT: I also recommend using it in say Varrock West, extremely rarely there'll be issues with the GE. But I think it's probably the tabs

Tried it in west bank same issue, bank is always on the default main tab.

The bot also doesn't recognise the herb if i've already got them in my inventory, always starts at "banking..."

Just tried a guam leaf and it worked!

Edited by bootlegg123

2 minutes ago, bootlegg123 said:

Tried it in west bank same issue, bank is always on the default main tab.

The bot also doesn't recognise the herb if i've already got them in my inventory, always starts at "banking..."

I found the issue. Should take about 10 minutes for the SDN to update. I also went ahead and changed the GUI to STHerblore which it should be. Thank you for pointing out both issues.

2 minutes ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

I found the issue. Should take about 10 minutes for the SDN to update. I also went ahead and changed the GUI to STHerblore which it should be. Thank you for pointing out both issues.

cool, will hold on and let you know if it works

leche13   

Making Super Strength Potions in West Varrock. 

-Withdraws everything just fine.

-Begins to mix
-Starts to hover to click bank

-Then it clicks to mix another potion when it hasn't finished, interrupting the action

-Does this several times until inventory is finished, which takes a while.