iDzn

[OSRS] [NEW] Warriors Guild Suite | All minigames | Bronze -> Dragon Defender | Spec | Prayer & More

iDzn   

bshJBdP.png

Minigames

-Animation game

- Armour sets Bronze through Rune supported

- Special attacks supported

- Will withdraw food when running low.

-Dummy game (Attack xp only.)

- Please chose your longsword && staff. A combination of the pair allows for every attack style to be covered.

- Select your Fkey presets for attack style and inventory, if you don't do this correctly it will not work.

-Catapult game (Defence xp only.)

- Please start inside the room with the catapult with your shield in your inventory.

- Equips shield and changed defensive style accordingly.

-Shotput game (Strength xp only.)

- Start with your desired food and amount in inventory. Fill the rest with energy potions (NOT SUPER)

-Keg game (Strength xp only.)

- Start with your desired food and amount in inventory. Fill the rest with energy potions (NOT SUPER)

Defenders

Will gather bronze - rune defenders in the usual place with the following configurable options:

-Any 1 piece food (Doesn't currently support cakes or pizzas) simply start the script with these in your inventory.

-Any of the following potions:

- Super Combat

- Super Strength

- Super Attack

- Super Defence

-Will loot any dropped defenders, go out and show it to Kamfreena in order to get the next tier defender.

-Will traverse to the bank and restock on supplied before going back up.

- Will stop the script if there are no more supplies in the bank.

-Special attacks supported, start with one in your inventory upon starting.

Dragon Defenders

Dragon defenders will be very similar to the above but with a few changes.

- You must have previously spoken to Lorelai otherwise it won't allow you into the cyclops pen.

-Protect from melee can be used and will also use PRAYER POTIONS to restore it's level when low using the formula to ensure it doesn't waste any.

Progress Shots (10Hr +)

SrkedyJ.png?1

A6fc9NK.png?1

Edited by iDzn
Updating

iDzn   
Just now, ShowtimeScripts said:

Can’t wait to check this out! Looks clean

I think I've covered everything, any issues though just shout :)

kevynho   

On keg balancer it has 1 problem of going through the hard door it keeps going back and fort all the time because of the delay. i think it has the same problem on the shotput game. 

swezey   

this is what the debug log is when it gets stuck on the door, it just keeps passing back and forth through it and doesn't doesn't realize that it passed through the door to continue to the keg area it looks like.

[00:11:43][KegRoom|Task]:Opening the door.
[00:11:48][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:11:56][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:11:59][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:01][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:12:06][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:08][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the stairs.
[00:12:18][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:27][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the stairs.
[00:12:36][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:45][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:48][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the stairs.
[00:12:57][KegRoom|Task]:Climbing down the stairs.
[00:13:01][KegRoom|Task]:Climbing down the stairs.
[00:13:07][KegRoom|Task]:Finding the bank.
[00:13:15][KegRoom|Task]:Opening the bank.
[00:13:19][KegRoom|Task]:Withdrawing food.
[00:13:22][KegRoom|Task]:Withdrawing energy potions.
[00:13:25][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to stairs.
[00:13:28][KegRoom|Task]:Climbing up staircase.
[00:13:32][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:13:49][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:13:52][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:13:58][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:05][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:10][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:13][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:15][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:24][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.

p.s. this is from the keg area when its out of food and goes to bank it gets stuck some and figures it self to the bank but on the way back it gets stuck in the loop till you click towards the keg area.

iDzn   
7 hours ago, kevynho said:

On keg balancer it has 1 problem of going through the hard door it keeps going back and fort all the time because of the delay. i think it has the same problem on the shotput game. 

5 hours ago, swezey said:

this is what the debug log is when it gets stuck on the door, it just keeps passing back and forth through it and doesn't doesn't realize that it passed through the door to continue to the keg area it looks like.

[00:11:43][KegRoom|Task]:Opening the door.
[00:11:48][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:11:56][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:11:59][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:01][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:12:06][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:08][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the stairs.
[00:12:18][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:27][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the stairs.
[00:12:36][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:45][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:12:48][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the stairs.
[00:12:57][KegRoom|Task]:Climbing down the stairs.
[00:13:01][KegRoom|Task]:Climbing down the stairs.
[00:13:07][KegRoom|Task]:Finding the bank.
[00:13:15][KegRoom|Task]:Opening the bank.
[00:13:19][KegRoom|Task]:Withdrawing food.
[00:13:22][KegRoom|Task]:Withdrawing energy potions.
[00:13:25][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to stairs.
[00:13:28][KegRoom|Task]:Climbing up staircase.
[00:13:32][KegRoom|Task]:Finding and navigating to the heavy door.
[00:13:49][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:13:52][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:13:58][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:05][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:10][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:13][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:15][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.
[00:14:24][KegRoom|Task]:Passing through the heavy door.

p.s. this is from the keg area when its out of food and goes to bank it gets stuck some and figures it self to the bank but on the way back it gets stuck in the loop till you click towards the keg area.

Sorry guys I’ll check that as soon as I get back to my pc!

swezey   

back to having the doors work like a charm, tried them 5 times and walked through no problem each time.

a problem I noticed is sometimes when its trying to open the keg room door sometimes it doesn't open it while the camera is facing east and a little south and then it stands on the tile south of the keg door and looks for the keg and then tries to pick it up outside of the room. seen it only happen twice in the couples hrs it was ran

iDzn   
2 minutes ago, swezey said:

back to having the doors work like a charm, tried them 5 times and walked through no problem each time.

a problem I noticed is sometimes when its trying to open the keg room door sometimes it doesn't open it while the camera is facing east and a little south and then it stands on the tile south of the keg door and looks for the keg and then tries to pick it up outside of the room. seen it only happen twice in the couples hrs it was ran

Glad that's fixed.

Regards to the other door it should only be picking up the keg when inside of the room itself. Even got separate rules for it to check that exact door is open or closed.

If you see if again try and get a screenshot for me?

iDzn   

Fixed a bug causing it to withdraw all food/potions on certain parts of the script.

7 minutes ago, Coma said:

I got maxed melee on my main at the Cyclopes way back in the day. I think I had like 300 rune defenders stashed in my bank at the end of it all.

cool story bro?

A recommendation. On the catapult one, it succeeds 100% of the time and it often times switches style the instant the catapult is fired. I'd recommend adding a little waiting period to simulate a person reacting to the projectile, and maybe slipping once in a while

iDzn   
4 hours ago, Coma said:

I got maxed melee on my main at the Cyclopes way back in the day. I think I had like 300 rune defenders stashed in my bank at the end of it all.

I don’t know what I’m to say to this?

3 hours ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

A recommendation. On the catapult one, it succeeds 100% of the time and it often times switches style the instant the catapult is fired. I'd recommend adding a little waiting period to simulate a person reacting to the projectile, and maybe slipping once in a while

I did think of this and did add a wait in but I’ll mske it longer, as we don’t have projectiles I go off the change in npc but this happens way before the object is visible so added a wait in it for that very reason but I can make it longer no prob at all, will keep you updated :)

Edited by iDzn

I'm sorry I don't have the debug for this, I didn't think to use it. The script works really well for animated armor and bronze-rune defender. So thank you for that! I was using it for dragon defender and was watching the script when the defender dropped. However, it wasn't picked up and started to fight the next giant. (I didn't want to see if it would eventually pick up since I was 3k tokens dry at that point). But just wanted to let you know. 

Overall, script is great. Thanks again!

I got the chance to use this script a bit more extensively today. The kegs I couldn't get to work at all although I gave up pretty quickly. The shotput worked well enough, it's a little botlike but not bad if you do it in short spurts. The banking didn't work however, it got stuck on the stairs after it withdrew a correct inventory.

The defenders was working pretty well, however I would add a detection for when you don't have enough tokens to re-enter the room. I got a defender and it left to re-enter but if couldn't because it didn't have enough tokens.

Overall it's a fantastic script, just a few bugs to iron out.

iDzn   
12 hours ago, rags123236 said:

I'm sorry I don't have the debug for this, I didn't think to use it. The script works really well for animated armor and bronze-rune defender. So thank you for that! I was using it for dragon defender and was watching the script when the defender dropped. However, it wasn't picked up and started to fight the next giant. (I didn't want to see if it would eventually pick up since I was 3k tokens dry at that point). But just wanted to let you know. 

Overall, script is great. Thanks again!

Alright mate thanks for that I’ll take a look at picking up the dragon defender I’ve probably just missed something I’ll let you know when I’ve fixed it :)

3 hours ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

I got the chance to use this script a bit more extensively today. The kegs I couldn't get to work at all although I gave up pretty quickly. The shotput worked well enough, it's a little botlike but not bad if you do it in short spurts. The banking didn't work however, it got stuck on the stairs after it withdrew a correct inventory.

The defenders was working pretty well, however I would add a detection for when you don't have enough tokens to re-enter the room. I got a defender and it left to re-enter but if couldn't because it didn't have enough tokens.

Overall it's a fantastic script, just a few bugs to iron out.

Well without telling me what part of the kegs doesn’t work I can’t really do much with that? It works for me so I’ll need more info really dude, you’re an sw you should know that! :p you need to have your head, weapon and glove slots empty for it to work.

I thought it should only enter the room if there are more than 100 tokens in the inventory, I’ll check it out thanks! 

Also which stairs, the bottom floor?

iDzn   

@rags123236 I updated the attacking section to only attack if there's no defender on the floor :)

@ShowtimeScripts Checked and tested everything and couldn't replicate any issues. If you come across it again the log info would be really handy. What I made it for :p

Autrelli   

Hey man, on the Keg script im not sure why but it wont go upstairs from the bank. it takes out the 2 monkfish and 26 energy potions then proceeds to the stairs and stops, any idea what this could be, also i am wearing no armour, weapons, or anything else? I haven't gotten this script to run a full round correctly since your merged them. Hopefully i can get working soon, this is an amazing script! thanks for your hard work on it, i really appreciate it.

iDzn   
50 minutes ago, Autrelli said:

Hey man, on the Keg script im not sure why but it wont go upstairs from the bank. it takes out the 2 monkfish and 26 energy potions then proceeds to the stairs and stops, any idea what this could be, also i am wearing no armour, weapons, or anything else? I haven't gotten this script to run a full round correctly since your merged them. Hopefully i can get working soon, this is an amazing script! thanks for your hard work on it, i really appreciate it.

I’ll have a look, when running into issues it really helps if you run the log with the script so I can see what the issue is but I’ll see what I can find.

iDzn   

@Autrelli

@ShowtimeScripts

Found out what the issue was, completely my fault. I had a bracket in the wrong place meaning I was only trying to climb up the stairs when my inventory is NOT full.

All fixed now. My apologies for the inconvenience there.