Nom

[PREMIUM] Mr. Hunter - Chins w/ trap tracking | Custom trap patterns | Museum Quiz | Birds | Falconry | Salamanders | Deadfall | Butterflies

Recommended Posts

Nom   

MrHunterSig.php

UC4Ceo9.png

pIbYjER.png

 

9 hours ago, ApplePeen said:

Just got the chin pet on my main. Thanks nom!

 

tQvDrac.png

nQBxPkv.png

 

*Note the hovering is bugged in this demo, has since been fixed.

 

FAQ

Q: Script is not working

A: Post the log by clicking Help > View Log

2H195Rg.png

 

Q: Script is not working after patch

A: Restart client TWICE

 

 

Things to note

  • Turn on shift-drop before starting for higher efficiency, else will right click every time it needs to drop/ release salamanders
  • Falconry will stop after a couple attempts at picking someone else's bird/ try to catch a kebbit with your bare hands
  • Wilderness salamanders limited to 5 traps, any more and the risk of losing traps is too high.
  • Set game to resizeable mode for Falconry, Salamanders, Deadfall and Butterflies for optimal performance
  • Set game to fixed mode and zoom in for Chinchompas and Birds for optimal performance

 

Features

  • Stops script if haven't gained exp in 15 minutes (fail safe to prevent bot getting stuck for hours)
  • Randomised trap placement, prioritises the 4 adjacent tiles next to center
  • Option to bury bones
  • Select behaviour when clicking someone else's trap too many times (logout, hop worlds, stop script)
  • Automatically picks up traps before hopping worlds/logging out/stopping script.
Edited by Nom

Share this post


Link to post


used the script yesterday, probably the best free chinning script i've used yet, is there a reason why it says it stops at 2 hours ? otherwise great stuff man

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
5 hours ago, Deathcantalk said:

used the script yesterday, probably the best free chinning script i've used yet, is there a reason why it says it stops at 2 hours ? otherwise great stuff man

Cos now there's now 2 people at my hunting spot where previously there were none. I can't confirm they're using this script, but the GP/hr on chins is too high to let people just go 10 hours on it and complain about being banned.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi amazing script just wanted to give a bit of feedback on something i noticed. 

 

doesn't seem to prioritize traps in order of when they have caught so like when catching chins some traps dont get collected (after they've caught a chin) and reset till after they have fallen down. 

 

this script is far better than any other i have used. 

Share this post


Link to post
ikaosui   

changed the script to resize-able since it was having issues using fixed mode, the falconry when hunting spotted kebbits would toss the falcon at one kebbit then run to another kebbit and try to catch it with its hands. (Not picking up the first kebbit that it caught) the script continues to do this and does not self terminate. (Could be extremely dangerous)

Share this post


Link to post
yikwei   

Scripts pretty good and works, but has its kinks.


What I've noticed for the butterfly portion is that when run energy is depleted to 0, and then restored to 100 again, it doesn't toggle Run, which would be nice to add. Another thing is that when clicking for butterflies, if two are in the same vicinity, it will alternate clicking on both of them resulting in running between both of them until one of the butterflies goes further away.

 

For the deadfall, I noticed it doesn't work for woodland biome, but as expected since its only coded towards barbed-tailed kebbits.
The jungle biome works for deadfall, but sometimes gathering wood, the bot stops randomly and doesn't chop down trees anymore, (maybe it was the spot I was in). After changing spots it works well.

* Running in re-size mode helps prevent getting stuck when gathering logs the location is a bit further. Also it helps to start script next to the deadfall trap, exp gain is faster.

The TTL , indicates negative values, but probably just math errors no biggie.
* Just restarted script and I think the values work only for the first level, but beyond that initial level-up , the values turn negative after that. 

Other than that, probably one of the better scripts with the best potential.

Edited by yikwei
Ran the script more.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
4 hours ago, ikaosui said:

changed the script to resize-able since it was having issues using fixed mode, the falconry when hunting spotted kebbits would toss the falcon at one kebbit then run to another kebbit and try to catch it with its hands. (Not picking up the first kebbit that it caught) the script continues to do this and does not self terminate. (Could be extremely dangerous)

Completely forgot to add the message listener. Falconry uses it the most, the rest need it to break if it tries to pick up another person's trap.

 

2 hours ago, yikwei said:

What I've noticed for the butterfly portion is that when run energy is depleted to 0, and then restored to 100 again, it doesn't toggle Run, which would be nice to add. Another thing is that when clicking for butterflies, if two are in the same vicinity, it will alternate clicking on both of them resulting in running between both of them until one of the butterflies goes further away.

Thanks for the feedback, should be updated shortly.

 

2 hours ago, yikwei said:

For the deadfall, I noticed it doesn't work for woodland biome, but as expected since its only coded towards barbed-tailed kebbits.
The jungle biome works for deadfall, but sometimes gathering wood, the bot stops randomly and doesn't chop down trees anymore, (maybe it was the spot I was in). After changing spots it works well.

* Running in re-size mode helps prevent getting stuck when gathering logs the location is a bit further. Also it helps to start script next to the deadfall trap, exp gain is faster.

Does it just completely not work in the woodland? For now I'll make it drop kebbit spikes, maybe an option to fletch them later.

I use resizeable all the time, I'll mention it in the main post. In general, if something requires a lot of movement, I use resizeable to reduce the amount of camera turning.

Share this post


Link to post
ikaosui   

Hey Nomivore Thanks for fixing the issue with falconry I am currently testing the script for about 30 minutes with very minimal issues (Might accidently not drop an item, but will drop it the next time it clears the inventory) A bigger issue I found (still not a big deal at all) is that the TTL is not actually accurate and I cant actually see what it is trying to display sometimes it goes down to 0 and then even negative time till level but I am no where close to a level when examining my exp. (Looking Further into this it goes to about -1 minute before resetting to TTL about 50 seconds, maybe it keeps using the same TTL that I initially had before I gained my first level.) Just thought id give you another update mate :) good work overall though!

Edited by ikaosui

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
2 hours ago, ikaosui said:

A bigger issue I found (still not a big deal at all) is that the TTL is not actually accurate and I cant actually see what it is trying to display sometimes it goes down to 0 and then even negative time till level but I am no where close to a level when examining my exp. (Looking Further into this it goes to about -1 minute before resetting to TTL about 50 seconds, maybe it keeps using the same TTL that I initially had before I gained my first level.) Just thought id give you another update mate :) good work overall though!

Yeah my TTL implementation is shit, gonna look at it when I have some time.

Share this post


Link to post
ikaosui   

yeah no problem either way I appreciate the script just thought Id try my best to help you find some of the flaws! :) Also I'm looking for personal scripts if you are in the business?

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   

Did some cleaning up of the code, hopefully fixed the stats tracker.

 

 

18 hours ago, ikaosui said:

yeah no problem either way I appreciate the script just thought Id try my best to help you find some of the flaws! :) Also I'm looking for personal scripts if you are in the business?

Private scripts aren't worth the time unless it's for a big gold farm. Otherwise public is better.

Share this post


Link to post
roussel   

Alguien me pueda ayudar desde la update de esta mañana este scrip u otro de red chinchompas no da play no hace nada alguna solucion que deba saber.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/13/2018 at 6:29 PM, Nomivore said:

Did some cleaning up of the code, hopefully fixed the stats tracker.

 

 

Private scripts aren't worth the time unless it's for a big gold farm. Otherwise public is better.

I can't seem to find the Museum Quiz option. Was it intentionally removed or am I doing something wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
1 hour ago, Reminisce_ said:

I can't seem to find the Museum Quiz option. Was it intentionally removed or am I doing something wrong?

No idea why it wasn't added, I must have accidentally removed it at some point. Should be up.

Share this post


Link to post
ertzen   

hey man just curious when falconry is going to be fixed. once it starts the gui pops up but script then stops.

 

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Nomivore said:

No idea why it wasn't added, I must have accidentally removed it at some point. Should be up.

Seemed to get stuck after talking to the dude to start the quiz, had to manually do the quiz.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now