Coma

Auto Construction | AIO | Oak Larders | Phials | Demon Butler

Coma   

Features

• Supports all common furniture to train from level 1 to level 99, from Crude Wooden Chairs to Oak Larders to Magic Wardrobes
  • Supports Butler, Demon Butler, and un-noting with Phials (have your house in Rimmington with gold in your inventory)

Screenshots

• 6USPNpA.pngYkHOfko.jpgklBjKI0.pngSMoluAE.pngvhQ0Lhd.png

Setup

1. Select if you want to use a Butler. If not selected, it will use Phials.
  2. Select what room you want to build in.
  3. Select what furniture type you want to build.
  4. Select the furniture.
  • sO5wiAR.png

How to Get

• This script is available on the SDN.

Asuna   

first

[INFO] Script: Starting Auto Construction
Executing D
Executing C
Executing D
Executing C
Executing D
Executing C
Executing D

Suggestion: Call my butler if he's not on the screen.

Edited by Nagi

Coma   
39 minutes ago, Nagi said:

first

Suggestion: Call my butler if he's not on the screen.

It does, using the "Call butler" button in the POH options menu.

^ yes it does, just ran it for almost 2 hours and gained 20+ construction levels... Awesome script Coma, thank you very much man :)

Coma   
44 minutes ago, seraphias said:

^ yes it does, just ran it for almost 2 hours and gained 20+ construction levels... Awesome script Coma, thank you very much man :)

no screenshots?

sorry bro, I'm gonna do another session tonight and I'll post progress! **edit** so I did run it again but only for 20 minutes as I'm now onto doing oak larders but.. 95% of the time I have to move soon as I enter the portal for it to kick in, so it runs out and un-notes fine, enters the portal fine but then it's stuck on "entering portal" it's almost as if it can't find the kitchen to build it, sometimes randomly it will work but I had to let it run out, un-note, run back in, then manually move it a tiny bit and it starts building, I restarted the bot, the client and even powered down the PC to see if it was an issue on my end, the crude wooden chairs worked perfectly earlier, a solid 1-2hours working with no issues but the oak larders I'm not sure what's going on with it. :/

Edited by seraphias

Nom   

Slu9JR0.png

Worked well the whole time. Not needing to level construction too much, just a few initial levels for quest reqs etc.

Script doesn't terminate when it runs out of planks, but at least it doesn't do anything.

Edited by Nomivore

Works Great - 

zG3yu.jpg

Although i must say - it does constantly keep calling the butler  via the "call butler" option under the house settings even if he's stood right next to the char - maybe this can be changed slightly? 

Edited by qwertykeys

Coma   
14 hours ago, Nomivore said:

Script doesn't terminate when it runs out of planks, but at least it doesn't do anything.

The script was mostly converted from my RS3 script, so it stops when out of items if using the Butler, I just didn't think about Phials.

When using Phials, it will now stop the script when:

1. You are out of noted materials, or;
  2. You have less than 5 gold;
7 hours ago, qwertykeys said:

Works Great - 

Although i must say - it does constantly keep calling the butler  via the "call butler" option under the house settings even if he's stood right next to the char - maybe this can be changed slightly? 

I had it so it would call your butler if he wasn't following you.

I changed it slightly so it will only call him if he's not following you AND he's >3 tiles away.

That should fix it.

^ building larder? larders just wont work for me, tried multiple times but had to use a diff script for larders, everything else seems to work perfectly

niyajuan   
48 minutes ago, seraphias said:

^ building larder? larders just wont work for me, tried multiple times but had to use a diff script for larders, everything else seems to work perfectly

yea oak larders work just fine for me 

Coma   
2 hours ago, seraphias said:

4 hours ago, niyajuan said:

script randomly just stood there not sure why just ended it but this was the gains

Yeah, I got 50 construction on Oak Larders for my teletabs script.

I'll add some logging to the script so I can see where it's getting stuck.

Really want 65 construct for restore pool but dont know how to construct. 

any suggestions on 1-64 construct? Like what to make in a affordably and reasonable time as well.

Coma   
1 hour ago, jakelong2 said:

Really want 65 construct for restore pool but dont know how to construct. 

any suggestions on 1-64 construct? Like what to make in a affordably and reasonable time as well.

XP in construction is based on the materials used, so it doesn't matter what you make really. Oak items are the best XP-per-GP.

1-14: Crude Wooden Chairs

14-22: Rocking Chairs

22-33: Oak Dining Tables

33+: Oak Larders

40 minutes ago, Coma said:

XP in construction is based on the materials used, so it doesn't matter what you make really. Oak items are the best XP-per-GP.

1-14: Crude Wooden Chairs

14-22: Rocking Chairs

22-33: Oak Dining Tables

33+: Oak Larders

Would you happen to know the xp/hr difference between a demon butler and phials?

For oak larders.

Edited by jakelong2