ShowtimeScripts

[OSRS][FREE] STCannonballs

This script crafts cannonballs in Al-Kharid or Edgeville. It's a very simple script, just start it near the furnace or bank or in between either of them to begin.

Features:

- Crafts Cannonballs

- Banks Cannonballs

- That's about it

Up on the SDN! Would love to hear feedback.

Not Working?

- Make sure you're near the bank or furnace, if you're having issues stand inside the bank

- Make sure you have > 27 steel bars in your bank, it will not work with less than that amount

- Make sure you have a Cannonball Mould inside your inventory or bank

If all of those conditions are met and it still isn't working, please let me know ASAP!

Edited by ShowtimeScripts

really needs some sort of anti-ban, also the mouse movement is incredibly bot like.

i would honestly pay for this script if it werent for the bot like mouse movements, im honestly tempted to just not use it at all for that reason, but it is currently one of the only cannonball scripts out there for free.

On 3/25/2018 at 4:31 PM, dylan54333 said:

really needs some sort of anti-ban, also the mouse movement is incredibly bot like.

i would honestly pay for this script if it werent for the bot like mouse movements, im honestly tempted to just not use it at all for that reason, but it is currently one of the only cannonball scripts out there for free.

55 minutes ago, InYourEndo said:

No Anti-Ban. Script works flawlessly how ever be cautious as it does look like bot mouse-movements.

Mouse movement shoulndn't be a major issue, would you suggest I turn the speed down a little bit? Other than that, the best anti-ban would come from safe botting habits

1 minute ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

Mouse movement shoulndn't be a major issue, would you suggest I turn the speed down a little bit? Other than that, the best anti-ban would come from safe botting habits

Yeah i think a little slower and more randomization on where the furnace or the items in the bank are clicked. From what i could see it clicked the same spots often if not always.

Great script though, tried for 7 hours on a test account with 0 flaws.

Edited by InYourEndo

26 minutes ago, InYourEndo said:

Yeah i think a little slower and more randomization on where the furnace or the items in the bank are clicked. From what i could see it clicked the same spots often if not always.

Great script though, tried for 7 hours on a test account with 0 flaws.

Where it clicks is decided by the PB api, and even if it seems like it's clicking the same spots, it isn't. 

Have used it 3+ hours at a time for about a week now, no issues so far.

Thanks for the script btw, very nice. :)

Edited by Unseenshot

On 4/4/2018 at 9:23 PM, Unseenshot said:

Have used it 3+ hours at a time for about a week now, no issues so far.

Thanks for the script btw, very nice. :)

Glad to hear it!

pcobe   

It isn't working? just continually uses steel bar on furnace and doesn't actually make any

I'm really looking forward to trying this. Proggy incoming.

@ShowtimeScripts

EDIT: I've used this for about 15 minutes now, and have noticed that it misses the Make interface a lot and then has to reclick the bar and use it on the furnace and I've noticed if it misses the second time or misclicks say another player it has to redo this cycle again. Also with a recent update you no longer have to "use" the steel bar on the furnace, you can just click the furnace and the interface will come up.

EDIT EDIT: Adding Port Phasmatys would be chill too. Lol

Edited by iMisterNick

1 hour ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

I’m out of town rn, it may be easier for you to make your own but I’d be delighted to give you the code

That would be fantastic.

I've used this plenty in the past..

But yesterday it stopped working completely.

Doesn't click to "smelt", just stands still until it logs.

4 minutes ago, biocatalysts said:

I've used this plenty in the past..

But yesterday it stopped working completely.

Doesn't click to "smelt", just stands still until it logs.

Nothing has been changed and it's working for others. Restart your client or something

On 6/20/2018 at 9:24 AM, realwanderlust said:

hi there ! any chance for edgeville furnace 🙂

It ran in Edge just fine for me.. lol