Auto Hill Giants | Fights Hill Giants in Edgeville Dungeon | Reanimate Support

Coma   

This script is available on the SDN.

Features

• Built on Auto Fighter Core
  • Supports all common foods including cakes
  • Customizable loot list with Rare Drop Table built in
  • Option to bury Big Bones for prayer experience
  • Option to cast Reanimate Giant on Ensouled Giant Head drops for prayer experience

Requirements

• Brass Key in bank
  • 25+ Attack/Strength/Defense. 40+ recommended.

Setup

1. Select your food
  2. Select whether or not to bury the Big Bones as you pick them up
  3. Select the health percentage to eat at. This will eat when your health falls below this amount.
  4. Select whether or not you want to cast Reanimate Giant on the Ensouled Giant Heads that drop.
  5. Select how much food you want to withdraw while banking (1/5/10 recommended to make banking faster)
  6. Select how many casts of Reanimate you wish to bring.
  7. The list of available items that Hill Giants drop. You will not loot these items. Double-click an entry to move it to "Selected" (#8).
  8. The list of items that you want to loot. The Rare Drop Table is added by default, but you may remove it.
  • 0i1gb4D.png

Coma   
17 hours ago, Emoc said:

Should add a tile radius, tried it and it keeps running around looting every bone visable

Loot is the priority, so it will always loot what is available.

Emoc   

Yea i do understand that, but since hill giants is filled with basically all bots who just attack hill giants and leaves everything on the ground, you cant really use this as intended cause like i said, it continues to loot everything, including the ones in the skeleton area if someone is botting those so you cant really rely on trying to bot grind for combat stats. Thus why i said you should add a tile radius thus way you can stick to a small area and not get noticed as quickly

Coma   

Updated.

Version 1.0.2:

• Added Giant Key (for Obor) to loot list;
  • Added support for "Reanimate Giant" for the ensouled heads. You get 650 prayer XP from this;
6 hours ago, rags123236 said:

can you add the giant key to the loot table?

Coma   
On 2/14/2018 at 11:49 PM, Emoc said:

Yea i do understand that, but since hill giants is filled with basically all bots who just attack hill giants and leaves everything on the ground, you cant really use this as intended cause like i said, it continues to loot everything, including the ones in the skeleton area if someone is botting those so you cant really rely on trying to bot grind for combat stats. Thus why i said you should add a tile radius thus way you can stick to a small area and not get noticed as quickly

I lowered the radius that it will grab loot from, from 15 tiles to 10 tiles.

Hey buddy, it works great, but when it goes to bank after first trip it opens bank and then a pop up appears with "out of items [983] plz helpp

Coma   
1 minute ago, lalulilelo said:

so, i hace to have like a lot of keys in bank??? or what?? 

No, you just need the 1.

ight ight, lets see what happens, will do a trip with 20 sharks and the key and see how it goes

you know what would be op? that it could drink like super att/str/def pots

damn now it's stuck at cook guild bank, like its tryng to bank but being outside the guild

Edited by lalulilelo

Coma   
9 minutes ago, Spearless said:

It's not starting. When I finish entering all the things in the GUI it just stops

Run it in debug mode. Is it throwing an exception?