RZME

[PREMIUM] RLavaDragons - 500-750 k/h | Looting bag support | Occult Support | Different Magic gear support | Multiple Spots| Potions | Trident/Fire spells | Dynamic signature | 24 HOUR PROGGY

Should I add salamander support?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add salamander support?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

RZME   
33 minutes ago, bigboibets said:

thanks ill take a look at it now, forgot to ask. could you make it support looting bag?

Yes will add it on the list, will be added in the next update

Edited by RZME

Thanks .. this would be a great addition. also could you look into the quick prayers... i understand you have set them while looting/ running past dragons.. but it gets abit excited and clicks it quite a lot. personally i think it would be better without the pray add on people can just bring 2 more food ect.

RZME   
1 minute ago, bigboibets said:

Thanks .. this would be a great addition. also could you look into the quick prayers... i understand you have set them while looting/ running past dragons.. but it gets abit excited and clicks it quite a lot. personally i think it would be better without the pray add on people can just bring 2 more food ect.

Yes, true will probably remove it and add a method to only click quickprayer when we get attacked by a pker to protect item

RZME   
3 hours ago, bigboibets said:

perfect idea.

Done,  updating it in +- 10mins

Edited by RZME

RZME   
2 minutes ago, bigboibets said:

would you consider adding a ring of wealth? would it help with loots?

Can consider it, currently almost done with the looting bag support.  Speaking about the looting bag, it really enhances the gp/h i noticed so stay tuned for that

About the ring of wealth I'll put it on my to-do list, but ill focus atm more on adding more spots/equipment/salamanders etc. so idk when it will be added since I also have school. Would it help with loots? Idk, it only affects the rare drop table (so not the lavadragon loot table).

RZME   
On 2/4/2018 at 11:31 PM, RZME said:

Yes will add it on the list, will be added in the next update

Added looting bag support

I think people are undervaluing this script, it's not perfect by any means, but it does really well for a "free" script. Not to mention it's a new script. Also to the people complaining about dying, you will die.. that's just the nature of the wilderness. I think this is more of a "long term" bot that will make you absolute bank. Currently I think you could even sell this script.. I'd rate this like 8/10 for it being free and working really well.. Nice job RZME hope too see this progress more! Keep up great work.

Suggestions:

Make it log out instead of swapping worlds, since the bot scrolls through to find a random world it would have a much higher success if it just logged, then using the powerbot it would just relog you.

Edited by InterventionFMJ2

RZME   
6 hours ago, InterventionFMJ2 said:

I think people are undervaluing this script, it's not perfect by any means, but it does really well for a "free" script. Not to mention it's a new script. Also to the people complaining about dying, you will die.. that's just the nature of the wilderness. I think this is more of a "long term" bot that will make you absolute bank. Currently I think you could even sell this script.. I'd rate this like 8/10 for it being free and working really well.. Nice job RZME hope too see this progress more! Keep up great work.

Suggestions:

Make it log out instead of swapping worlds, since the bot scrolls through to find a random world it would have a much higher success if it just logged, then using the powerbot it would just relog you.

Thanks! I fully agree with you, I think the people who are experiencing issues are mainly the people who are constraining the amount of RAM/CPU for RSBot in some way. No wildy script can guarantee 0 deaths, but I can guarantee that you'll die rarely. I'm using this script for like 1-2 weeks now i guess (With the antipk support), and I never died more than once in a hour. Actually if i calculate the average deaths per hour, given the amount of hours I've already spent using this script , it's probably 0.2 deaths/h.

The scenarios where i died are usually scenarios where a pker logs in exactly at the moment when we get attacked by a dragon whilst walking back -> cant logout when we are in combat -> just unlucky.

About the suggestion, That was my first intention, but I'm fairly new to the rsbot api. It's easy to logout, but I don't know how to let the client switch worlds in the login state -> I will find out how soon tho :). Currently the bot chooses a random world based on the world we are in -> so it will generate a random world within the range (for instance if we are in world 5, it will randomly choose a world between 1-18 or something like that (CBA to look it up atm) to optimize the task

Edited by RZME

hey bud. noticed a few small issues with the looting bag add-on. It loots the addy bars but seems to be dropping them rather then putting them into bag.think i noticed it only deposits bones/hides.. could do with lava scales added due to the amount they drop

personally i think this script is perfect. im only giving my view on what could be added because i watched the bot and seen how it could improve... also

about the deaths... so what if you die once or twice. that's not a bad thing.. yes you lost what 50k-full inv. but it makes it look a lot more real (excuse the bad English) 

I think you should be happy with the script you made.  you also make the changes people want fairly quick. 

got high hopes for you :)

RZME   
37 minutes ago, bigboibets said:

hey bud. noticed a few small issues with the looting bag add-on. It loots the addy bars but seems to be dropping them rather then putting them into bag.think i noticed it only deposits bones/hides.. could do with lava scales added due to the amount they drop

personally i think this script is perfect. im only giving my view on what could be added because i watched the bot and seen how it could improve... also

about the deaths... so what if you die once or twice. that's not a bad thing.. yes you lost what 50k-full inv. but it makes it look a lot more real (excuse the bad English) 

I think you should be happy with the script you made.  you also make the changes people want fairly quick. 

got high hopes for you :)

The looting is mainly just based on fast clicking (because the dragon respawns very quickly) so sometimes it loots items which are on the trashlootlist , but it drops them after we get back to the safespot

yh about the addy bars I added them to the trashlootlist since they take 2 places in inv, I will be working on a option in the GUI where u can selected which items to loot and which items not to loot. It currently deposits bones/hides/scales in that order but I can easily add items to that list. Anyways thanks for the feedback :)

Edited by RZME

I've encountered a bug when I die, that my character just stand in lumbridge and tries to equip a glory, it cannot. Also when I have Mystic clicked in the settings, the bot just grabs: trident, glory, anti-fire shield, knife, food. It doesn't grab the mystic. I have dark mystic if that helps. 

RZME   
23 minutes ago, InterventionFMJ2 said:

I've encountered a bug when I die, that my character just stand in lumbridge and tries to equip a glory, it cannot. Also when I have Mystic clicked in the settings, the bot just grabs: trident, glory, anti-fire shield, knife, food. It doesn't grab the mystic. I have dark mystic if that helps. 

It currently only supports blue mystic, did you have a glory in your inventory?

I still need to add a task for when you die but you lose the glory

Edited by RZME

RZME   
49 minutes ago, InterventionFMJ2 said:

Added deathwalk to lumby bank if you've lost your glory :) updating in 10mins

RZME, Yes I had glory in my inventory. And Thanks for clearing the mystic problem. I've only died once using this script so I'm unsure if the glory thing was just a one time thing. Will keep you updated 

RZME   
1 minute ago, InterventionFMJ2 said:

RZME, Yes I had glory in my inventory. And Thanks for clearing the mystic problem. I've only died once using this script so I'm unsure if the glory thing was just a one time thing. Will keep you updated 

hmm weird worked fine for me, nevertheless ive updated it so it should be good even if you dont have a glory in your inven

1 minute ago, RZME said:

hmm weird worked fine for me, nevertheless ive updated it so it should be good even if you dont have a glory in your inven

Nice work, I'm really enjoying this. Have you been banned in your 1-2 weeks of testing the bot?

RZME   
2 hours ago, InterventionFMJ2 said:

Nice work, I'm really enjoying this. Have you been banned in your 1-2 weeks of testing the bot?

nope :)

3 hours ago, RZME said:

The glory issue has happened again, when I die it seems to not notice the glory in my inventory. Im going to pm you a video.