RZME

[PREMIUM] RLavaDragons - 500-750 k/h | Looting bag support | Occult Support | Different Magic gear support | Multiple Spots| Potions | Trident/Fire spells | Dynamic signature | 24 HOUR PROGGY

Should I add salamander support?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add salamander support?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

RZME   
8 minutes ago, InterventionFMJ2 said:

The glory issue has happened again, when I die it seems to not notice the glory in my inventory. Im going to pm you a video.

updated it :)

Used the bot the first time, immediately died becuz i cannot turn the bot off and the bot repeatedly run to the lava dragon in melee.

*Edit second try worked better i have to manually chose the spell otherwise the bot will attack melee style. Got a lootingbag and stopped the script after the drop to add lootingbag support, noticed the bot never eats no matter how much life i got. 3rd dragon the bot suddenly decided to walk to lv30 wildy and tp to edgeville for no reason at all which almost caused my death cuz i got attack twice by the dragon in melee and as i said, the bost doesnt care how much actual hp i got. Any idea how to fix that?

**Edit Sorry that was totally my fault i ran out of runes. But the bot still doesnt eat tho. :/

Edited by willnurbotten

RZME   
1 hour ago, willnurbotten said:

Used the bot the first time, immediately died becuz i cannot turn the bot off and the bot repeatedly run to the lava dragon in melee.

*Edit second try worked better i have to manually chose the spell otherwise the bot will attack melee style. Got a lootingbag and stopped the script after the drop to add lootingbag support, noticed the bot never eats no matter how much life i got. 3rd dragon the bot suddenly decided to walk to lv30 wildy and tp to edgeville for no reason at all which almost caused my death cuz i got attack twice by the dragon in melee and as i said, the bost doesnt care how much actual hp i got. Any idea how to fix that?

**Edit Sorry that was totally my fault i ran out of runes. But the bot still doesnt eat tho. :/

did you make sure the food id in the GUI corresponds with the food u are using :P, it's lobster by default

ALSO, select the percentage to eat at (for instance 70-80%)

ALSO, if you can't tank any hits since u have low hp dont select random spots, select top spot only. Read the thread (I know it's pretty long but it's a extensive script == lots of info)4

and  you can turn the bot of by stopping the script + killing lavadragons in melee is very unefficient

Edited by RZME

2 hours ago, RZME said:

did you make sure the food id in the GUI corresponds with the food u are using :P, it's lobster by default

ALSO, select the percentage to eat at (for instance 70-80%)

ALSO, if you can't tank any hits since u have low hp dont select random spots, select top spot only. Read the thread (I know it's pretty long but it's a extensive script == lots of info)4

and  you can turn the bot of by stopping the script + killing lavadragons in melee is very unefficient

I basically got the hang of it now the bot did a pretty good job for 2 hours straight.. But then i got greedy and did another 1h trip and ended up getting pk'd. All the times the bot was so fast not even a white dot appeared on the minimap but i think my internet lagged out for a short moment which prevented the bot from sucessfully hopping.. Thank you very much for sharing your script!!

I got one last thing tho.. It sometimes fails to pick the spell.. i think whats happening is that the bots misses the spell selection button which causes my character to go out without any spells activated. Which is why i gotta check if everythings correct after each trip.. :/ 

RZME   
2 hours ago, willnurbotten said:

I basically got the hang of it now the bot did a pretty good job for 2 hours straight.. But then i got greedy and did another 1h trip and ended up getting pk'd. All the times the bot was so fast not even a white dot appeared on the minimap but i think my internet lagged out for a short moment which prevented the bot from sucessfully hopping.. Thank you very much for sharing your script!!

I got one last thing tho.. It sometimes fails to pick the spell.. i think whats happening is that the bots misses the spell selection button which causes my character to go out without any spells activated. Which is why i gotta check if everythings correct after each trip.. :/ 

Hmmm i see, what spell were u casting

RZME   
4 hours ago, willnurbotten said:

UPDATED IT. Now checks if the spell is selected for autocast (bugfix) + magic/energy/super-energy potions support :)

11 minutes ago, RZME said:

UPDATED IT. Now checks if the spell is selected for autocast (bugfix) + magic/energy/super-energy potions support :)

Props buddy- You're doing a fantastic job :D

RZME   
1 hour ago, qwertykeys said:

Props buddy- You're doing a fantastic job :D

D Bolter   

it seems to bank prematurely

I have cakes and lobs in inventory, efficiency could by improved by not picking up cakes and/or eating some lobs for more kills/hr

ae12359e13dea68d24efa39d764a24b9.png

gl on premium, if you're going to do that then you may as well add features such as smoke battlestaff support or chaos gauntlets 

Edited by D Bolter

RZME   
3 hours ago, D Bolter said:

it seems to bank prematurely

I have cakes and lobs in inventory, efficiency could by improved by not picking up cakes and/or eating some lobs for more kills/hr

ae12359e13dea68d24efa39d764a24b9.png

gl on premium, if you're going to do that then you may as well add features such as smoke battlestaff support or chaos gauntlets 

i

Thanks for the feedback! It loots very fast because the drag respawns very quickly so sometimes trashloot will come into our inv -> it drops the trashloot if we havent already got a full inven.

But ill revise it and update it asap!

D Bolter   
6 hours ago, RZME said:

i

Thanks for the feedback! It loots very fast because the drag respawns very quickly so sometimes trashloot will come into our inv -> it drops the trashloot if we havent already got a full inven.

But ill revise it and update it asap!

yeah I watched it more and you're right, it does loot fast and drop the junk stuff later.

D Bolter   

decent script, would recommend babysitting

bug 1: it got stuck in 30 wildy afking. i checked the glory and it was uncharged. I did have charged glories in bank.

bug 2: when the autocast spell isnt selected (no idea how it got unselected as this happened after 1 hr), it will staff bash the drag and get hit and run back to safe spot and repeat. Sometimes dies this way. This is on the top spot.

Edited by D Bolter

28 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

bug 1: it got stuck in 30 wildy afking. i checked the glory and it was uncharged. I did have charged glories in bank.

bug 2: when the autocast spell isnt selected (no idea how it got unselected as this happened after 1 hr), it will staff bash the drag and get hit and run back to safe spot and repeat. Sometimes dies this way. This is on the top spot.

Yup Spell selecting bug still hasnt been fixed yet, also it autoselects defence xp spell if it sucsessfully chose a spell.

RZME   
5 hours ago, D Bolter said:

Bug1: hmm very weird

Bug2: will look into this, what setup were u using

RZME   
6 hours ago, D Bolter said:

Added some extra checks for autocasting spell should be good now, try within 5-10mins.

Anyways please report if it's still happening. I'm going to London for a few days so I wont be as active as now

Edited by RZME

RZME   
32 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

no idea why it decided to bank right now. Hf in London tho.

72d0f7e212845ab35fe0e87039c5b675.png

Thanks!

It's standard implemented when we get a onyx bolt trips drop -> run to wildy30 and bank. Because 12 onyx bolt tips are ~100k in total and you'll lose all of them when you die.

Also bring like 300 chaos & 900 airs with you. It's enough and you shouldnt risk like 60k more when you are not even using it

Edited by RZME