RZME

[PREMIUM] RLavaDragons - 500-750 k/h | Looting bag support | Occult Support | Different Magic gear support | Multiple Spots| Potions | Trident/Fire spells | Dynamic signature | 24 HOUR PROGGY

Should I add salamander support?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add salamander support?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

RZME   

5bf3f2288fb201404f96345e4a9ed5a5.png

Welcome! RLavaDragons is a premium script/bot that kills Lava Dragons in the wilderness. Make sure u read this thread thoroughly before you decide to run the script

lavasignature.php?playername=ALL

Please keep in mind that you are mainly in the wilderness when using this script, and that I can't guarantee 0 deaths (no bot can)!

Don't sell bones, scales or hides for less than the market price!

Display:

d91a769eb97b0f7d543152d24cd12889.png 

Get it now! click here ---> RLavaDragons

For questions/feedback you guys can add me on discord

-> rez7m#7555

FAQ:

Q: Bot opens bank and shuts down

A: Check the log (Help -> view log) , You're probably missing some items

Latest proggies:

• c7ku2GS.png654plh.pngfb682f321b76735cfa8ca75e60279145.pngunknown.pngf86bf69f250b7e8f3331025069936c9c.png3299824c6e97eec8cc4494deb06593d9.pngifsfw2.pngc24e71ac33f80eae1f9124b5fc0e3fb0.png0024dd3efbca97304589cc61d6be7d2c.png0fd2388cd2fc9c3d787ded557b2a3ee3.png

IMPORTANT (Proved to have significant effect on performance)

** check if you can get the performance up **

• Dedicate more RAM/CPU to RSbot/Java or alter your power settings -> e.g ( I'm using a laptop and if my laptop is not plugged in, performance used to be constrained)
  • Reinstall/Update Java (JRE & JDK x86)
  • Allocate more memory to java: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/guide-how-to-allocate-more-memory-for-java-windows-mac.20011/ 
    • Its -Xmx800m by default change it to -Xmx1200m or more depending your system (change 800 to 1200 or higher)
  • Make sure u aren't running unnecessary background processes
  • Restart computer
  • Change advanced power settings (on a laptop) to maximum performance, check below 

7eaad1c09d6e913a72de4e122e070689.png

Requirements:

Required:

• 13 magic
  • At least around 30 hp to tank hell-hounds on your way to the lava dragon isle, and 1 hit (max 23) by a drag.

Recommended:

• 30+ hp (to use other spots than only the top one
  • 25 prayer for protect item
  • 1/10/20/75 defence (Ghostly Robes/Zamorak Robes/Xerician/Mystic Armor, Ahrims)
  • 75 magic for Trident

How to use breaks:

• Add an account to the client
    • Don't set breaks via the client set it via my GUI
      • I deliberately didn't save the settings for breaks to stimulate a different break schedule

Starting Information: (IMPORTANT)

• Edgeville Bank
  • ASSIGN HOTKEYS TO ATTACK/LOGOUT/INVENTORY/EQUIPMENT TABS

a62ff8eed8c1e90719cff69876c4fb85.png 

• Supports re-sizable and fixed mode
  • Death respawn location (Lumbridge)
  • Inventory empty
  • Have enough glories in your bank
  • Have enough knifes in your bank
  • Have enough anti-dragon shields in your bank
  • Have enough runes for the particular spell in your bank
  • Have desired food in your bank
  • Sort the world list to members/non-members
  • Have a staff of fire in your bank if not using a trident
  • Set zoom to default
  • Make sure "Always hide roofs" is turned on".

272bf083e0510cdce1fdca98c33ab336.png 

• Turn off future warnings (EdgeLever)
  • If using trident and u want to run the script for a very long time, make sure u charged multiple tridents (Fully charged are not supported yet, so cast it once)
  • Set private off to prevent being tracked my pkers
  • Sort worlds to members only
  • Npc Attack options to left-click where available  bdb801051609f90f26c3550ecb754731.png 
  • Set your quick-prayer to protect for item!
  • Set attack options to hidden
  • If you run it in resizeable ensure the client size is big enough. The are inner problems with the client's "inViewport" method.
  • GUI: (Leave the Hat ID, Cape ID and Shield ID boxes untouched or set to 0 (NOT EMPTY!) if you are not planning to use it)

•  

Optional* :

• Xerician gear (Highly recommended; only requires 10 def and cheap)
  • Blue/Dark/Light Mystic gear (requires 20 def)
  • Ghostly Robes/Zamorak Robes (requires 1 def)
  • Ahrims (requires 75 def)
  • Custom hat (GUI option for more hats, green hat by default. If you don't want to use a hat just leave it the way it is, it will take the hat if its in our bank otherwise not)
  • Looting bag (loots one if you dont have one in bank)
  • Energy/Super Energy/Magic potions
  • Occult Necklace
  • Custom cape, boots, gloves

Obviously have the mentioned optional items in sufficient quantity in your bank!

Make sure that these items are in your main tab, preferably next to each other to optimize speed

How to mule?

• Add RMuler to your scripts 
  • Have mule account in friends list (private friends on!)
  • Have mule account at Edge bank
  • Will hop the mule account so make sure u have private friends on
  • Type in account name in the filter and press enter
  • The combo-box will display the top 5 results
  • Select the minimum amount of profit when to mule
  • Allow trades

30d7ee992ea00673e81d94d8271fe8a2.png 

Features:

• GUI
  • Muling
  • Dynamic signature
  • 4 spots (more to come..)
  • Automatically stops script at bank when we run out of runes
  • Displays the of full loot-table + the amount of hops + amount of trips
  • Deathwalk
  • Subtract costs option
  • Supports resizable mode
  • Supports Trident/Staff of Fire (Fire Strike/Fire Bolt/Fire Blast/Fire Wave)
  • Supports Ghostly Robes / Zamorak Robes / Xerician Armor / Mystic Armor / Ahrims
  • Supports all boots / gloves
  • Supports Looting bag (Loots a looting bag if you dont have one already)
  • Supports all capes
  • Supports Occult necklace
  • Supports Magic/Energy/Super Energy potions
  • Supports using quick-prayer to protect item if u have a high enough prayer level
  • Drops trashloot
  • Fast safespotting to lure the dragon without taking damage
  • Very very fast and smart hopping when pkers are nearby
    • Hovers over generated world 
  • Calculates loot 
  • Uses glorys 
  • Ability to choose one single spot or a random spot generator

88dcb5ca8fe8406e37f8d3185994ebbb.png  

• Current supported spots (White dots)
  • Soon to be added spots (Yellow dots)

Future:

• More spots
  • More informative displaybox (bottom)
  • More randomization
  • Salamander support
  • Agility shortcut support
  • Canoe travel support
  • Annakarl teleport support
  • (Feel free to suggest!)

Remember bot smart!:

Updates:

Version 1.0 - Predetermined values (no user input allowed)
22/1/18  Version 1.1 - Added more spots, Hat ID option, Health % to eat at option, Food ID, Amount option, Runeamount option
4/2/18   Version 1.2 - Added Mystic magic gear, Magic defense xp option (Normal spells)
5/2/18   Version 1.3 - Looting Bag support
8/2/18   Version 1.4 - Improved efficiency (wont deposit equipment anymore)
9/2/18   Version 1.5 - Added Energy/Super Energy/Magic potions + checks if spell is selected for autocast (bugfix)
14/2/18  Version 1.6 - Bugfixes + optimization (bugs came along with new tasks implemented)
16/2/18  Version 1.7 - Added new spot + more GUI options (Spots/Mystic gear)
18/2/18  Version 1.8 - Added quantity option for potions
20/2/18  Version 1.9 - Added Fire Wave/Fire Blast, Spellchecking is optimized (widgets) + extra final check before we are attacking the dragon, gp/h is optimized by eating food if we almost have a full inven, Drops trashloot outside of the savespot to increase efficiency, Supports Resizable mode now
21/2/18  Version 2.0 - Optimized looting + deposting loot in bag, Bugfix lootingbag, Custom Cape GUI option
22/2/18  Version 2.1 - Major display update
23/2/18  Version 2.2 - Major GUI update (Reorganized it completely), Added Boots + Gloves option, Full loottable display in resizeable mode
24/2/18  Version 2.3 - Added the amount of hops to display
25/2/18  Version 2.4 - Added new spot + Added subtract costs option + Added Trips amount to display + More efficient looting bag depositing
26/2/18  Version 2.5 - Cleaned up a lot. Steps to savespot faster + performs faster in general
13/3/18  Version 2.6 - Speed increase
18/6/18  Version 2.7 - Added subtract cost option for every spell including trident
19/11/18 Version 2.8 - Added mule option, GUI completely redesigned, Built in break handler

GUI:

040fdba78c601c58cf45ba0a03cdf8db.png bd15769bafe09a74e2a97ad51b708dc2.png  cb4fbd384d3dcedfe68d14691e4edb75.png  98154fca01e1744b305190554c0e28d6.png 

Edited by RZME

Big Shaq   

how do i get this?

8 minutes ago, RZME said:

RLavaDragons [In Development]

Hello there, I'm currently in my 1st year of Bachelor AI and started programming a few months ago, and I just started making bots like 2-3 weeks ago. 

This is my 2nd script, I also made  a ZammyWine script that grabs zammywines in the wilderness at the zamorak altar which I'm adding soon to SDN.  

My current objective is to create premium moneymaking scripts which require very low stats, but make a decent amount of profit. 

Obviously I want to make this script premium since the requirements for using the script are very low (13 magic, at least 23 hp or 43 prayer), and the gp/h is very high (up to 300-500k/h with fire strike/bolt, up to 750k/h with a trident).

I'm adding it to the SDN tomorrow or the day after, this script is still in beta phase but I think it's already pretty nice. I want to remove all the bugs before making it premium :) 

Minimum Requirements:

- 13 magic

- At least around 30 hp to tank hellhounds on your way to the lava dragon isle, and 1 hit (max 23) by a drag.

Optional:

- 30+ hp or 43 prayer (if you want to use other spots)

- 10 defence (highly recommended for xerician armor == more magic attack bonus)

- 75 magic for Trident

Starting Information:

• Edgeville Bank
  • Have enough glories in your bank
  • Have enough knifes in your bank
  • Have enough anti-dragon shields in your bank
  • Have enough runes for the particular spell in your bank
  • Have lobsters in your bank
  • Have a staff of fire in your bank if not using a trident
  • Set default zoom all the way to the left
  • Make sure "Always hide roofs" is turned on".

Optional* : Prayer pots, Xerician robe bottom || top (Highly recommended; only requires 10 def)

• Set your quickprayer to protect for melee if you want to use prayer
  • Obviously have the stated optional items in sufficient quantity in your bank

Make sure that these items are in your main tab, preferably on top

FEATURES:

• GUI
  • 2 spots (more to come..)
  • Displays the amount of loot (Dbones, Scales, Dhides, Visages, Rune items etc.)
  • Deathwalk
  • Supports Trident/Staff of Fire (Fire Strike/Fire Bolt)
  • Supports Xerician Armor
  • Supports Saradomin Cape
  • Supports using Prayer potions for players with 43 prayer
  • Uses Different paths to walk to the Lava dragon isle(Random), withdraws in a random order from the bank, equips in a random order, random camera movement (1/6-1/14)
  • Drops trashloot
  • Fast safespotting to lure the dragon without taking damage
  • Very very fast and smart hopping when pkers are nearby or when people are talking to you (generates a close random world given the current world)
  • Calculates loot (Actual GE prices)
  • Uses glorys (uses the glory with the highest charge available)
  • Randomly chooses a spot
  • Ability to choose a spot based on your hp (low hp == only top spot, higher hp == start with west spot but allow for a random spot to be decided for the next trip)

Current supported spots* (White dot), Soon to be added spot(Yellow dot):

243512df4ea0b759896ec85fef2129cb.png

* = UPDATED 22/1/18

FUTURE:

• More spots
  • More randomization

SDN:

Soon to be added on SDN

GUI (Improving it later on):

b625e9efa6fb9a4cf221d939a1c30957.png

Proggies:

Hide contents

Gp/h may not be accurate for such a short amount of time because of rng obviously, but I reckon it is 300-500k gp/h with fire bolt, 200k-400k gp/h with fire strike, and 500k-750k gp/h with a trident

Fire Strike

9360308c4dad2a4de95c497dae75296a.png

Fire Bolt

26d943ac4fd7d779271c95d17d6895e1.png

37b14358c87b51a44d1947b953672544.png

Trident

ff82d0d44a046dd9b3ed9b52c78abfb1.png

5f27aa27414a20cc7bebc316de98ebbb.png

Fire Bolt, should of been higher profit/h but rng let me down :p,
748ebd69832485d8ec47e24455337783.png

Vissy :P

5b3bf4a82afbe61532270630073b0653.png
3+ hour proggies coming soon..

ooo wait i read it all now, goodluck man i will be testing this our for sure :)

RZME   

It's on SDN now! Have fun testing it everybody, and please give me feedback/proggies :)

Swizaw   

Might try soon because i need some money,but my combat level is so accessible :P 

Looking forward for it

GUI is alittle messy it bugs out alot when starting script like it bugged out so bad i couldnt do anything with the bot client unless i closed the program with ctrl-alt-del, when equipping anti-fire shield i dropped it on the floor in the bank and kept heading on my way to the lever. It got me to the right spot but stood at the safe spot doing nothing till i attacked the first dragon myself then it worked like it should. haven't completed a full trip yet but if you need any suggestions maybe make gui have options for how much gp in invy worth of loot is enough for your bot to head back? also It hasn't taken a prayer potion out of the bank I just realised. Hope this helps and thanks for the script my dude.

RZME   
1 minute ago, Jeremy Kyle Phd said:

GUI is alittle messy it bugs out alot when starting script like it bugged out so bad i couldnt do anything with the bot client unless i closed the program with ctrl-alt-del, when equipping anti-fire shield i dropped it on the floor in the bank and kept heading on my way to the lever. It got me to the right spot but stood at the safe spot doing nothing till i attacked the first dragon myself then it worked like it should. haven't completed a full trip yet but if you need any suggestions maybe make gui have options for how much gp in invy worth of loot is enough for your bot to head back? also It hasn't taken a prayer potion out of the bank I just realised. Hope this helps and thanks for the script my dude.

Are you running the client in fixed mode? Did you set zoom all the way to the left? did you turn always  hide roofs on?  Try to remove the script and add it again since I updated it, also try to restart the bot. If you want to close the bot just click on the stop button. I already implemented an option to walk back when we get an onyx bolt tips drop, but i can add the gp thingy. I forgot to mention that it only takes prayer pots when your prayerpoints are below 30, since you dont need that much prayer -> you'll lose aggro in 10 mins, you only need prayer when you need to walk to the savespot. 

Do these things and it will work definitely since I tested the one on sdn myself and its pretty flawless

I did make sure the zoom was all the way on the left and I was at the edgevill bank with rooftops off and making sure I selected the right settings, thanks for clearing up the prayer potions its a really nice script at the moment, alittle sluggish like slow when moving around and interacting with doors. Asides from that good work man.

RZME   
Just now, Jeremy Kyle Phd said:

I did make sure the zoom was all the way on the left and I was at the edgevill bank with rooftops off and making sure I selected the right settings, thanks for clearing up the prayer potions its a really nice script at the moment, alittle sluggish like slow when moving around and interacting with doors. Asides from that good work man.

Thanks for the feedback man! I just updated the script so try removing/adding it in 5-10 mins

Swizaw   

Every time he goes to pull the lever,it just gets stuck there,it clicks on the lever again when it shows a dialogue.

Anyway besides looks good

RZME   
2 minutes ago, Swizaw said:

Every time he goes to pull the lever,it just gets stuck there,it clicks on the lever again when it shows a dialogue.

Anyway besides looks good

Forgot to mention that aswell, manually turn off warnings so that you wont get them anymore -> I was too lazy to implement that -> might add it in the future

Swizaw   

It can also get stuck on the bank sometimes.i wrote 10 as in 10 lobster and it kept withdrawing 100 , " withdraw x " , "100" .

Then it would get full,deposit everything and do all over forever.

RZME   
6 minutes ago, Swizaw said:

It can also get stuck on the bank sometimes.i wrote 10 as in 10 lobster and it kept withdrawing 100 , " withdraw x " , "100" .

Weird, will look into it! It works for values less than 10?

6 minutes ago, Swizaw said:

I cant look into it now but I think you shouldn’t type the quantity use the slider instead. It  has the default value of 0, probably if u write 10 , its actually 10(0)

Try this and report please

Edited by RZME

Swizaw   

With 5 it worked,maybe it had something to do with me typing the number in the script instead of using the little arrows in there ? 

But yeah 5 worked,also sometimes has trouble casting the spell the first time,i have to do it manually.

The safespots and all the rest works really nice,like luring the dragon and that.

Edited by Swizaw

RZME   
9 minutes ago, Swizaw said:

With 5 it worked,maybe it had something to do with me typing the number in the script instead of using the little arrows in there ? 

But yeah 5 worked,also sometimes has trouble casting the spell the first time,i have to do it manually.

The safespots and all the rest works really nice,like luring the dragon and that.

What spell are you casting, read my last post :p

9 minutes ago, Swizaw said:

can you add me on discord and maybe screenshare when you are running the bot?

Edited by RZME

Swizaw   
4 minutes ago, RZME said:

What spell are you casting, read my last post :p

Fire bolt,yeah i was agreeing with you,but wrote that really badly ;p

could you make this script perform faster, it dies a lot because it takes too long to perform actions like anti pk-logout or even step away from a lava dragon that's attacking the bot. It also takes maybe 10-15x longer to walk from the bank the the lava dragon isle than if you walked yourself. 

Biggest issue asides the bugs ect right now is the speed, die alot to the lava dragons  because the script takes too long to realize the bots being attacked by a dragon outside the safe spot or even doesn't log out at all alot with pkers.

died with full invy before i could run back because the script wouldn't switch world when a pker logged in next to me, had all the time in the world to log and it just stood there with full invy... im losing money using this script because trident. As I made this post i watched my 76hp pure im using die to lava dragons bc it takes too long to realize it is under attack. I'll try to provide you with any information if it can help fix the script. Just let me know what you need, also I do appreciate its a free script in beta phase how ever it's just not possible to even get 1-2 trips without baby sitting it as it currently is.

Edited by Jeremy Kyle Phd