Sign in to follow this  
RZME

RWildyWines - 350k/h

iSnacks   

Been having a problem today, used for ~6 hours yesterday with only 1 crash.
Today it will bank, withdraw items, and End Script,
Unsure of problem or how to send error report?

0204 Starting RWildyWines
0204 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0204 Banking
0210 Starting RWildyWines
0210 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0210 Banking
0210 Starting RWildyWines
0210 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0211 Starting RWildyWines
0211 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0211 Banking

EDIT: I'm a fucking idiot and didn't have Falador Tabs, scripts still legit.

Edited by iSnacks
Lol im dumb

Perriup   

This is s great script, but you may want to work on world hopping. I've been using this script for 6 hours and I've already died nine times. It's not too bad because I'm still making profit, but it's annoying that the script puts you in a different world when someone talks to you, but doesn't put you in a different world when a player with a skull appears next to you.

jovisc21   

Keep it as p2p!

Prevents freebies from spamming new accounts using the script! This lessens the chances of a ban for the people that use it! 🙂

Edited by jovisc21

jovisc21   
On 2/9/2019 at 1:40 PM, Perriup said:

This is s great script, but you may want to work on world hopping. I've been using this script for 6 hours and I've already died nine times. It's not too bad because I'm still making profit, but it's annoying that the script puts you in a different world when someone talks to you, but doesn't put you in a different world when a player with a skull appears next to you.

I agree. I only die because my bot doesn't hop worlds when a player with a skull spawns right next to me!

I also found another bug. If a random spawns whilst the bot has selected telekinetic grab, the bot's mouse moves around randomly, right clicks the random and can't decide what to click as the only option is to use 'telekinetic grab' on the random.

Please fix this if you ever have the time @RZME, it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by jovisc21

Hi, I have a question and it is how much time I recommend to boot per day. I await your response and can make a private script for Puro Puro (cath implings with hunter in the minigame of the city lost in Sanaris) and what is the cost for this script