RZME

RWildyWines - 350k/h

Recommended Posts

RZME   
4 minutes ago, leggoboi said:

Just letting you know The script works great However I just tried looting bag, i've started it with all of the stuff in my inventory doesn't do nothing it bugs out due to looting bag being there I presume So then I tried with everything left in the bank It takes everything other than the looting bag Which is fine Still makes good money w/o the looting bag Was just letting you know mate :P

 

 

 

Also I don't know if its possible but It would be cool if it changed world after grabbing the wine to avoid the 25 second spawn time :o

It doesnt support looting bag yet :P

Can do that but it will lead to a hop limit eventually I guess -> will add it + lootingbag support somewhere next week :)

Share this post


Link to post


leggoboi   

did you update how it walks to 20 wildy now to teleport when inventory full? I think you did does it so much faster now :D:D good job ;o

Share this post


Link to post
leggoboi   

I don't know if you've updated it or what not but it does a trip then just sits there at fally bank :S im confused I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything, thanks.

 

Also could I buy a version of this so it gets updated more? :o

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
1 hour ago, leggoboi said:

its doing it with all scripts now it just wont bank not only urs, it runs to the bank fine

Haven't changed anything :P. Does it work now?

4 hours ago, leggoboi said:

I don't know if you've updated it or what not but it does a trip then just sits there at fally bank :S im confused I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything, thanks.

 

Also could I buy a version of this so it gets updated more? :o

Yes u can I'll set out the details next week, and will add a option for users to buy more features 

Share this post


Link to post
leggoboi   

Lovely thank you the script was working amazingly  well last night but I think the rs updates have fucked it Will buy it as soon as I see it, will it be on premium yes?

is it possible jagex have changed the bank id's so the bot doesn't know how to use it? :S hmmm im outta ideas lol

and the burning amulet id ;o cuz it doesn't teleport back to lava maze either I have to do it manually so confusing as it was working spot on y'day :S

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
15 minutes ago, leggoboi said:

Lovely thank you the script was working amazingly  well last night but I think the rs updates have fucked it Will buy it as soon as I see it, will it be on premium yes?

is it possible jagex have changed the bank id's so the bot doesn't know how to use it? :S hmmm im outta ideas lol

and the burning amulet id ;o cuz it doesn't teleport back to lava maze either I have to do it manually so confusing as it was working spot on y'day :S

Are you starting the script with an empty inventory + no equipment?

Edited by RZME

Share this post


Link to post
leggoboi   

I've tried starting it with an empty inventory, just sits there at fally bank so Then i tried starting it with an empty inventory at lumby just goes up stairs then sits near bank spinning camera, So then i've tried with all items needed in inventory/equipped and it just sits in the bank :/ I seriously think this jagex update they did earlier has fucked up all scripts idk -.- i've tried several zammy wine scripts none of them bank ..

Share this post


Link to post
leggoboi   

tried it on a different computer i've done something to my computer it works fine on other one :/ sorry for false feedback idk wtf i've done tho -.-

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
1 hour ago, leggoboi said:

fixed my computer omg! woop woop

sorry for false info

np, glad to hear that it's running properly now!

Share this post


Link to post
leggoboi   
20 minutes ago, RZME said:

np, glad to hear that it's running properly now!

Yes running like a pro will send an amazing big proggy soon :)

Share this post


Link to post
leggoboi   

only way you can die from this script is if you have casted the telegrab and the animation is still going as a player logs in wont let you log out til animation is over nothing you can do about that 10/10 script imo :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
15 hours ago, leggoboi said:

only way you can die from this script is if you have casted the telegrab and the animation is still going as a player logs in wont let you log out til animation is over nothing you can do about that 10/10 script imo :)

 

<3, thanks man! really appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Hooch77   

The money/hour and wines grabbed is very innacurate as wines that you die with are included in both, Any way you can change that? Also maybe keep a death counter?

 

Also its not a bad idea to add the non wildy location if you have time because all the other scripts are buggy/broken, try them urself. If u add this I'll donate you 20usd or so.

 

Other than that its a really nice script.

Edited by Hooch77

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
15 hours ago, Hooch77 said:

The money/hour and wines grabbed is very innacurate as wines that you die with are included in both, Any way you can change that? Also maybe keep a death counter?

 

Also its not a bad idea to add the non wildy location if you have time because all the other scripts are buggy/broken, try them urself. If u add this I'll donate you 20usd or so.

 

Other than that its a really nice script.

After my midterm (coming Wednesday) , I have like 2.5 weeks off so I will be able to work on this script, it was on my low priority list so havent added much since the initial release. I will add those features somewhere soon after coming wednesday :)

Share this post


Link to post
leggoboi   

Hello please can you test your script, I keep finding it teleporting to lava maze with a full inventory of wine with no fally tab really annoying :/ thx

got 10 bond accounts on this rip :/

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
1 hour ago, leggoboi said:

Hello please can you test your script, I keep finding it teleporting to lava maze with a full inventory of wine with no fally tab really annoying :/ thx

got 10 bond accounts on this rip :/

was cleaning up the script to make it perform faster, its fine now. When they patch rsbot it will work again.

Will add looting bag support, death/hop/trip counter in a few days

Edited by RZME

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now