RZME

RWildyWines - 350k/h

RZME   
4 minutes ago, leggoboi said:

Just letting you know The script works great However I just tried looting bag, i've started it with all of the stuff in my inventory doesn't do nothing it bugs out due to looting bag being there I presume So then I tried with everything left in the bank It takes everything other than the looting bag Which is fine Still makes good money w/o the looting bag Was just letting you know mate :P

Also I don't know if its possible but It would be cool if it changed world after grabbing the wine to avoid the 25 second spawn time :o

It doesnt support looting bag yet :P

Can do that but it will lead to a hop limit eventually I guess -> will add it + lootingbag support somewhere next week :)

leggoboi   

did you update how it walks to 20 wildy now to teleport when inventory full? I think you did does it so much faster now :D:D good job ;o

leggoboi   

I don't know if you've updated it or what not but it does a trip then just sits there at fally bank :S im confused I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything, thanks.

Also could I buy a version of this so it gets updated more? :o

RZME   
1 hour ago, leggoboi said:

its doing it with all scripts now it just wont bank not only urs, it runs to the bank fine

Haven't changed anything :P. Does it work now?

4 hours ago, leggoboi said:

I don't know if you've updated it or what not but it does a trip then just sits there at fally bank :S im confused I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything, thanks.

Also could I buy a version of this so it gets updated more? :o

Yes u can I'll set out the details next week, and will add a option for users to buy more features 

leggoboi   

Lovely thank you the script was working amazingly  well last night but I think the rs updates have fucked it Will buy it as soon as I see it, will it be on premium yes?

is it possible jagex have changed the bank id's so the bot doesn't know how to use it? :S hmmm im outta ideas lol

and the burning amulet id ;o cuz it doesn't teleport back to lava maze either I have to do it manually so confusing as it was working spot on y'day :S

RZME   
15 minutes ago, leggoboi said:

Lovely thank you the script was working amazingly  well last night but I think the rs updates have fucked it Will buy it as soon as I see it, will it be on premium yes?

is it possible jagex have changed the bank id's so the bot doesn't know how to use it? :S hmmm im outta ideas lol

and the burning amulet id ;o cuz it doesn't teleport back to lava maze either I have to do it manually so confusing as it was working spot on y'day :S

Are you starting the script with an empty inventory + no equipment?

Edited by RZME

leggoboi   

I've tried starting it with an empty inventory, just sits there at fally bank so Then i tried starting it with an empty inventory at lumby just goes up stairs then sits near bank spinning camera, So then i've tried with all items needed in inventory/equipped and it just sits in the bank :/ I seriously think this jagex update they did earlier has fucked up all scripts idk -.- i've tried several zammy wine scripts none of them bank ..

leggoboi   

tried it on a different computer i've done something to my computer it works fine on other one :/ sorry for false feedback idk wtf i've done tho -.-

RZME   

fixed my computer omg! woop woop

sorry for false info

np, glad to hear that it's running properly now!

leggoboi   
20 minutes ago, RZME said:

np, glad to hear that it's running properly now!

Yes running like a pro will send an amazing big proggy soon :)

leggoboi   

only way you can die from this script is if you have casted the telegrab and the animation is still going as a player logs in wont let you log out til animation is over nothing you can do about that 10/10 script imo :)

RZME   
15 hours ago, leggoboi said:

only way you can die from this script is if you have casted the telegrab and the animation is still going as a player logs in wont let you log out til animation is over nothing you can do about that 10/10 script imo :)

<3, thanks man! really appreciate it

Hooch77   

The money/hour and wines grabbed is very innacurate as wines that you die with are included in both, Any way you can change that? Also maybe keep a death counter?

Also its not a bad idea to add the non wildy location if you have time because all the other scripts are buggy/broken, try them urself. If u add this I'll donate you 20usd or so.

Other than that its a really nice script.

Edited by Hooch77

RZME   
15 hours ago, Hooch77 said:

The money/hour and wines grabbed is very innacurate as wines that you die with are included in both, Any way you can change that? Also maybe keep a death counter?

Also its not a bad idea to add the non wildy location if you have time because all the other scripts are buggy/broken, try them urself. If u add this I'll donate you 20usd or so.

Other than that its a really nice script.

After my midterm (coming Wednesday) , I have like 2.5 weeks off so I will be able to work on this script, it was on my low priority list so havent added much since the initial release. I will add those features somewhere soon after coming wednesday :)

leggoboi   

Hello please can you test your script, I keep finding it teleporting to lava maze with a full inventory of wine with no fally tab really annoying :/ thx

got 10 bond accounts on this rip :/

RZME   

Hello please can you test your script, I keep finding it teleporting to lava maze with a full inventory of wine with no fally tab really annoying :/ thx

got 10 bond accounts on this rip :/

was cleaning up the script to make it perform faster, its fine now. When they patch rsbot it will work again.

Will add looting bag support, death/hop/trip counter in a few days

Edited by RZME