RZME

RWildyWines - 350k/h

RZME   

f379abd14c05e679ed9870bf6d12ccef.png

For questions/feedback you guys can get in my discord channel for my scripts

-> http://discord.gg/ayWkXT

Here it is my first script. Wanted to make an alternative zammy wine grabber script, since the spot outside the wildy is crowded af.

It grabs Wines of Zammy in the Wilderness for very decent profit 300-350k gp/h), considering the low requirements.

Display:

b7e0a333e66a0bcffc9cf340c5706a69.png 

Latest proggies:

f3f5cda0030e748bef2ed8500dc9e2a5.png 

Minimum Requirements:

• 33 magic

Starting Information: (IMPORTANT)

• Start at any bank
  • Death respawn location Lumbridge
  • Have enough Falador tabs in bank
  • Have enough law runes in bank
  • Have enough staff of airs in bank
  • Have enough burning amulets in bank
  • Set a hotkey to your logout tab!
  • Make sure "Always hide roofs" is turned on".

Make sure that these items are in your main tab!

FEATURES:

• Very fast and smart hopping when pkers are nearby or when people are talking to you (generates a close random world given the current world == accelerates hopping)
  • Calculates loot/xp
  • Uses random different paths
  • Equipping in random order, Random camera movement (~1/8)
  • Uses burning amulets(uses highest charge available)
  • Deathwalk
  • Fixed mode and Resizeable mode support

Future:

-  More randomization

-  Looting bag

Proggies (Send your own! 🙂

Soon more proggies with longer runtime (couldn't be arsed to run it longer since i'm working on another script & 1 account atm)

Profit is higher since the price has risen to 2800ea

f3f5cda0030e748bef2ed8500dc9e2a5.png  

b7e0a333e66a0bcffc9cf340c5706a69.png 

Edited by RZME

RZME   
19 hours ago, Framble1 said:

Could you please make a .jar file :)

It's on SDN now

RZME   
48 minutes ago, Poul said:

make it aviable for f2p?

I can but the main reason I made this script is because there are already like 1-3 zammy wine f2p scripts out there (and it's so crowded there) so it's a bit redundant to make another one :P

RZME   

improved hopping its now as fast as my other lavadragon script

RZME   
3 hours ago, casual said:

Will give this a try and post you a progress picture when I get round to making a random account members.

nice!

Edited by RZME

RZME   
11 minutes ago, supreme14639967 said:

why does it stop working after you die? i respawn at falador

forgot to mention u need to set death spawn loc to lumby

nice script, heres a proggy

bX6rMwo.png

any chance it could have a toggleable option to support looting bag? would make it better profit if  have a looting bag in bank to use.

RZME   
3 minutes ago, Time perception said:

nice script, heres a proggy

bX6rMwo.png

any chance it could have a toggleable option to support looting bag? would make it better profit if  have a looting bag in bank to use.

Thanks for the proggy!

Definitely possible, however I'm currently working on a revenant script + i have school aswell so i have to set my priorities straight. Expect it within 1-2 weeks

1 hour ago, RZME said:

Thanks for the proggy!

Definitely possible, however I'm currently working on a revenant script + i have school aswell so i have to set my priorities straight. Expect it within 1-2 weeks

yeah no rush, it would help a little with the script is all.

casual   

Just tried the script - world hopping was decent when ever a white dot appeared, did die once but understandable. Only problem was when it tried to bank it didn't make it and was stuck outside. I checked my settings and they're all set correct.

leggoboi   

extremely nice bot was wondering if you could add it to fill run up with energy pots or something at bank b4 it goes back ;o?

will send a 10hour+ proggy soon.

RZME   
2 hours ago, leggoboi said:

extremely nice bot was wondering if you could add it to fill run up with energy pots or something at bank b4 it goes back ;o?

will send a 10hour+ proggy soon.

Will add it soon ;), also will remove existing bugs. This script is at the bottom of my priority list atm so it might be that some things could be enhanced. Anyways next week my 2.5 week during break from uni will begin, so ill have lots of time to remove bugs/add new features

leggoboi   
8 minutes ago, RZME said:

Will add it soon ;), also will remove existing bugs. This script is at the bottom of my priority list atm so it might be that some things could be enhanced. Anyways next week my 2.5 week during break from uni will begin, so ill have lots of time to remove bugs/add new features

Sounds good buddy I've only ever made a willow woodcutter script myself I wish I could make scripts like you, good job pal your doing great Don't think I can help you in any way other than send you proggy's :P 

Just now, leggoboi said:

Sounds good buddy I've only ever made a willow woodcutter script myself I wish I could make scripts like you, good job pal your doing great Don't think I can help you in any way other than send you proggy's :P /and tell you bugs

Also on the 28th I'll support your scripts payday :)

leggoboi   

Just letting you know The script works great However I just tried looting bag, i've started it with all of the stuff in my inventory doesn't do nothing it bugs out due to looting bag being there I presume So then I tried with everything left in the bank It takes everything other than the looting bag Which is fine Still makes good money w/o the looting bag Was just letting you know mate :P

Also I don't know if its possible but It would be cool if it changed world after grabbing the wine to avoid the 25 second spawn time :o

Edited by leggoboi