xXTheAwesomerXx

ResourceCollector

Around a year or so ago I developed a script that chopped trees, fletched the logs, or litthem for woodcutting, fletching, or firemaking experience respectively; I have been slowly revamping and taking out features so that it will be an AIO Woodcutter. My issue is that since I rarely play the game anymore I haven't been updated on newest methods, training grounds, or objectives that can be achieved. I will be updating this thread with my progress. If anyone is interested in helping me test out features or even if you have any suggestions as to features that should be added please let me know.

PS: This is for RS3

GUI - 90%

Queue System for Tasks - 100%

Removed arbitrary methods/functions that decreased efficiency

Organized majority of task functions/methods for readability

Teleport to target lodestone

Break Handler - 95%

Tasks:

Chop - 90%

Walk - 90%

Teleport - 100%

Drop - 90%

Bank - 90%

Not Started:

Secondary Actions (Light, Fletch)

Script can be found on the SDN

https://www.powerbot.org/scripts/#559699-ResourceCollector

NOTE THAT THIS SCRIPT IN UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF IT! IT HAS BEEN RELEASED FOR TESTING PURPOSES!

Edited by xXTheAwesomerXx

A development thread and project thread has been added. Link to a working version is available and can be added to your personal script repository.

On 1/8/2018 at 2:08 PM, xXTheAwesomerXx said:

Around a year or so ago I developed a script that chopped trees, fletched the logs, or litthem for woodcutting, fletching, or firemaking experience respectively; I have been slowly revamping and taking out features so that it will be an AIO Woodcutter. My issue is that since I rarely play the game anymore I haven't been updated on newest methods, training grounds, or objectives that can be achieved. I will be updating this thread with my progress. If anyone is interested in helping me test out features or even if you have any suggestions as to features that should be added please let me know.

PS: This is for RS3

GUI - 90%

Queue System for Tasks - 100%

Removed arbitrary methods/functions that decreased efficiency

Organized majority of task functions/methods for readability

Teleport to target lodestone

Break Handler - 95%

Tasks:

Chop - 90%

Walk - 90%

Teleport - 100%

Drop - 90%

Bank - 90%

Not Started:

Secondary Actions (Light, Fletch)

Script can be found on the SDN

https://www.powerbot.org/scripts/#559699-ResourceCollector

NOTE THAT THIS SCRIPT IN UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF IT! IT HAS BEEN RELEASED FOR TESTING PURPOSES!

id love this script to be developed! do me that favor the awesomer, I used some of ur osrs scripts lol and they amazing

Edited by MateCumbia
typo