slicedtoast

[OSRS] SlicedSmelter - Smelts ores/cannonballs at Edgeville or Al Kharid

Hello, quick update: Script keeps getting stuck at a loop when the player is trying to make the cannonballs it keeps selecting the steel bar and using it on the furnace repeatedly before even finishing the first bar. Dont know if this is helpful or not.

-Controltac

So, I've only been using this for about 10 minutes, but I've found a few concerns. In Al Kahrid I'm making bronze bars. The actual smelting and bank use has no problems. BUT The majority of the times that it is running back to the furnace, it misclicks to go behind it. Additionally, this is letting me also see the other 4 people using this same exact bot because they do it to. Just to clarify though, the bot does end up back inside the room just after a few seconds, but I was just bringing it up due to efficiency. 
Another concern that I have is in the same city. If the door on the furnace room is closed, the bot is not able to enter or leave because it only clicks on the minimap once and doesn't interact with the door.

Edit:While watching the bot in action during this post, I have noticed that the cause for the "misclick" that I mentioned is actually do to someone closing the door on purpose... Damn bot police players

shitkid   

Dont make iron bars. Only trying to make blurite when i choose iron.

EDIT: It Works in edgeville.

Edited by shitkid

garh22   

If you have done the quest Knight's Sword and unlocked bluerite bars this script does not work. It will click one bare to the left of what you are trying to smelt (unless you are smelting bronze).

se18069   

hey is ayone around for this still? lol cause when I'm making steel bars. it will do like  10-20 loads then it stops. only grabs coal. then no iron and just sits there. as well as with tht comment mentioned before mine. there is also a misclick in edgeville as well. he goes behind or beside the furnace. (looks bot like)

This script doesn't work. It clicks "Silver" instead of "Steel" when I try and make steel bars. I'm guessing this is because I've done the Knight's Sword and Blurite shows up as an option. 

If you've done the Knight's Sword quest it will always click 1 to the left. Trying to smith steel bars makes it click silver. Should be a simple and quick fix.

RSBOT75   

It doesn't work in edgeville for very long.. after banking it hopped me to a new world.. I restart the script and it shortly fails again and tries to hop me to the same world I am already on

Please fix these issues.. also please make it so it doesn't rotate the camera if it's not needed. I can zoom out and have both the edgeville bank and furnace on screen. 

viking83   

Still NOT WORKING!!!

I go to make steel bars and it keeps trying to do silver...

I was in full screen. Currently trying the script in smaller window.

Still goes for Silver bars.

Edited by viking83
update of information

viking83   
On 1/4/2018 at 2:17 PM, slicedtoast said:

V1.0 should be up on the SDN momentarily. Please give me any feedback/suggestions/etc. I am happy to update almost daily.

No matter how i try and run this script it is down.  Will try for silver bars no matter what,  I just wanna smelt steel bars ffs.