Nom

[PREMIUM] Pest Buster (Pest Control) - Attacking/defending/repair only | Magic | Auto buy | Potions | Quick prayer | DBaxe | NEW: Magic support

Nom   

PestBusterSig.php

l1eqI83.png

Pest Control script

Preview

mbtjMMI.png

qM0u5Nb.png

Interface

LAHNkR4.png

• 1 - Toggle mini interface
  • 2 - Set mob priority/ignore list
  • 3 - Toggle attacking/defending mode
  • 4 - Debug mode (currently displays squire and gate tiles
  • 5 - Special attack (uses whenever available)
  • 6 - Dragon battleaxe, uses once at beginning of mini-game
  • 7 - Potions, uses once at beginning of mini-game

Progress reports

jHZjJQr.png

On 12/31/2017 at 10:24 AM, gwasson said:

Here is my 2nd two hour proggy, first one was about 10 points less across the two hours. 

4gWkwMr.png

On 1/4/2018 at 1:31 PM, jakelong2 said:

Good script so far 2.5 hours 304 points veteran. Flawless.

On 1/5/2018 at 11:25 AM, jakelong2 said:

1 hour so far

x60h3k.png

On 12/31/2017 at 9:17 AM, luckyluuk23 said:

Been using this script for a little more than 10 mintues now.

Seems to be a nice bot, however I'd love to see a cursor! 🙂

UPDATE: This script makes quite alot of points per hour on immediate whilest i'm level 75.

UPDATE2: Didn't took too long to get full void with all helms.

On 1/24/2018 at 4:11 PM, Pecha said:

Works Great for me! , gotten like 350 points over 5 hours of botting this.I reckon i'd get a full set of void in another 3-4 days of using this 😛

*Note* I dont bot for 5 hours straight - 

u7mJQsI.jpg

TSM8Cnx.png

bKCry29.png

9cWZTwz.png

nFWvaD5.png

aFUw1Q7.png

Features

• Opens gates and travels to nearest portal
  • Priority and ignore list
  • Uses quick prayer
  • Dragon battleaxe and potion support
  • Interactive paint for toggling features
  • Mode switch between attack/defend
  • Play on resizeable or fixed, the UI adjusts

Magic support

• Set any spell to autocast before the script starts, this lets the script know you want to cast spells.
  • The script will automatically autocast the highest level spell you can cast after each reset.

Notes

• To prevent pathing errors, if you're next to a Brawler and not currently hitting anything, it will fight it regardless if it's deselected.
  • Script does not immediately run to next open portal as spending too much time running makes maintaining activity unreliable.

Barricade repairing

Setting up to prevent combat exp gain and minimise damage taken

• Turn off attack options for monsters in game settings
  • Turn off auto-retaliate
  • Set attacking style to defensive for the hidden defence boost
  • Set quick prayers to defensive prayers

How it works:

• Start at the gangplank of the boat you want to enter to store which difficulty to enter
  • Script will withdraw hammer and logs from bank
  • Runs to portals as if it were attacking, but instead just repairs stuff
  • Maintains activity relative to the total HP of portals left: as the game is ending, won't waste logs constantly keeping activity high

Currently no option to chop trees, need feedback on how it should behave, here are my ideas

• Only chop a couple trees at start
  • Maintain activity as high as possible, then while it's high, run to where the trees are and chop some logs

FAQ

Q: Script stopped working after an update

A: Restart client twice

Q: How do I select the boat I want to enter/ How do I select difficulty?

A: Stand outside the boat you want to enter.

Q: Keeps turning on quick prayer when I don't want it to.

A: Remove prayers from quick prayer. I recommend setting it to the stat boosting prayers.

Update history

Working release with basic features (quick prayer, potion drinking, dragon battleaxe)

Movement now slightly randomised for long distances

Minimised mode shows a basic overlay

Version 1.0.2

Now attacks nearby mobs regardless if character is far from the Void Knight in Defender mode

Fixed inner area bound off by 1 tile

Version 1.0.3

Added special attack support

Version 1.0.4

Script now waits if all portals or void knight has 0 HP

Multi-threaded status updater

Version 1.1.0

Improved behaviour in almost all aspects

Upon entering, immediately steps towards gate if attacking, towards center if defending before drinking potions etc.

Multi-threaded camera pitch and angle to occur at the same time

Steps around idly while waiting in boat or if there are no mobs while defending
Detects if in-game faster

Clicks mobs faster

Version 1.1.1

Fixed UI not showing for some users

Version 1.1.2

Adjusted movement method

Version 1.1.3

Randomised initial priority of mobs not including Spinner and Portal

No longer changes target to brawler if already attacking something

Attempts to attack spinners if more than 2 nearby (will hit brawlers instead if in the way)

Randomised stepping near portals

Version 1.1.4

Fixed bug where script got stuck

Added win % and number times entered.

Version 1.1.5

Added exp tracker

Version 1.1.6

Fixed trying to open destroyed doors

Version 2.0.0

Refactored ALL the code

Version 2.0.1

Fixed lag when pausing script by ensuring threads slept properly while paused.

Version 2.0.2

Added debug toggle, currently only shows squire and gate tiles.

Version 2.0.3

Potion toggle drinks first item with action "Drink"

Edited by Nom

Running it now! It works, but it doesnt seem to legit enough. It's way to obvious for people to see that you are botting. 

I think it might be better when you can prioritise a list from 1 --> 5 for exemple of monsters so you dont stand doing nothing while your preferable monster isnt spawned or spinners are healing the portal but you keep hitting the portal because you prioritised it :)

Just a tip that might run it smoother, for the rest one great script! :) 

Nom   
15 minutes ago, Jandepolitieman said:

Running it now! It works, but it doesnt seem to legit enough. It's way to obvious for people to see that you are botting. 

I think it might be better when you can prioritise a list from 1 --> 5 for exemple of monsters so you dont stand doing nothing while your preferable monster isnt spawned or spinners are healing the portal but you keep hitting the portal because you prioritised it :)

Just a tip that might run it smoother, for the rest one great script! :) 

Glad there's a working Pest Control script now, and thanks for the feedback! 

I initially made the enable/disable system because my dude kept dying to Splatters, but you're right, a priority system makes more sense.

For the spinners/portals case, at least in high levels, I found people just outdamaged the spinner's heal. Perhaps I'll check how many spinners are around and change focus, but for now it should work in most games. What boat are you running? I imagine intermediate with weak players has it worst.

yep intermediate :) 

and sometimes u are just 3-4 at one portal and with intermediate u dont outdamage the spinners, for that u need around 5-6 people i suppose! 

I will try out the defending type now 

edit: option to switch prayer on or off would be helpfull! now i'm the only one with prayer and people notice it quicker! 

Edited by Jandepolitieman

Nom   
22 minutes ago, Jandepolitieman said:

yep intermediate :) 

and sometimes u are just 3-4 at one portal and with intermediate u dont outdamage the spinners, for that u need around 5-6 people i suppose! 

I will try out the defending type now 

edit: option to switch prayer on or off would be helpfull! now i'm the only one with prayer and people notice it quicker! 

In all my experience, no one uses protect prayers for any extended duration. Just limit yourself to non-visible prayers.

On the other hand, there's probably some pure that doesn't level prayer at all, so I'll add an option to disable. Thanks.

Edited by Nomivore

gwasson   

Using now in veteran boat, got me through the first game but very close to losing activity bar. Gonna try defender role next.

For attacker on veteran, the click speed is just too slow. Higher levs kills the monsters so fast that they are dead by the time the bot chooses to attack.

Also IDK if this is possible but when the game ends you need to be clicking on the tile one space west of your character to get back in the boat or you will be left behind EVERY time. If the bot can predict this somehow and already be spamming the west tile (like real humans do) it would increase point yield by 30-50%

EDIT: Defender is easier to keep activity bar up, but the bot opens gates to get to monsters on defender and thats a good way to lose a close game if the knight is taking a lot of damage. 

Edited by gwasson

Nom   

Made a new priority/ignore list that opens up when you click the green button (may change color later)

Double click to send item to the other list.

Click/drag supported for items within the priority list for reordering.

Will be added after a bit more testing.

qM0u5Nb.png

Nom   

Dragon battleaxe and potion drinking added.

For dragon battleaxe, have your main and offhand equipped before starting the script so the script knows what to re-equip.

For potions, it will drink once at minigame start, don't have any potions you don't want to use in your inventory.

54tWDd0.png

Pretty good script, but only reliable method for getting points i've found is on defence with only shifters selected, as it likes to run off and get stuck trying to attack others over walls and such. On attack sometimes has trouble attacking mobs and will hover over shielded portals.

Still the best free PC script ive used, althought it has just dissapeared for me....

Nom   
12 minutes ago, western12100 said:

Pretty good script, but only reliable method for getting points i've found is on defence with only shifters selected, as it likes to run off and get stuck trying to attack others over walls and such. On attack sometimes has trouble attacking mobs and will hover over shielded portals.

Still the best free PC script ive used, althought it has just dissapeared for me....

Sorry, had a compile error since I forgot to commit a file.

I changed the way it detects closed portals so it shouldn't do any of that hovering anymore. It's been working well for me the whole of today.

Nom   
9 hours ago, western12100 said:

Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes, script still isnt showing up however. :'(

Really sorry, apparently something I was testing out was causing all my scripts to break and it didn't give any errors at all.

Confirmed that the script is up, currently using the public version now.

Nom   
2 minutes ago, western12100 said:

Its much more efficient overall now :D however one new bug is every now and then it will get stuck trying to click on another boat, 

Thanks for the quick replies and fixes <3

Glad you can notice the improvement!

Never had the bug where it clicks other boats. It should always be targeting the nearest gangplank when it leaves the minigame.

If you can try to describe exactly what it does that'd be nice. 

Ive only seen it actively do it once but it seems to happen every hour or two, will click minimap after leaving game towards the other boat, in my case i was using intermediate and it was trying to go to max boat, then gets stuck targetign nearest gangplank.

Nom   
30 minutes ago, western12100 said:

Ive only seen it actively do it once but it seems to happen every hour or two, will click minimap after leaving game towards the other boat, in my case i was using intermediate and it was trying to go to max boat, then gets stuck targetign nearest gangplank.

If it walked directly to the gangplank, then it's an error with the client since it didn't properly find and sort the objects.

If it walked into the distance, no idea since I should have fixed that bug already.

I'll add a quick fix to store the ID of the first gangplank it sees, but tbh it shouldn't be happening that's what makes it a bug

Nom   

sVw1tLr.png

Minimised mode now shows a basic paint.

If you enjoy the script, please post a progress pic!

Edited by Nomivore

Nom   
46 minutes ago, BringPandemonium said:

Runs back and forth a lot. Or just stands at Knight in Defender mode. I only have Shifters set but doesn't tend to do much. Likes to run to the boat to leave during game then run back to middle.

Thanks for the feedback.

Script used to run back to knight when it was far away regardless if there was a mob nearby, now it attacks the nearby mob.

Inner area bound was off by 1 tile, meaning it'd try to attack mobs just outside the gate.

Not sure about leaving in the middle of the game, that's never happened to me.

Version 1.0.2

Fixed inner area bounds

Improved overall defending behaviour

gwasson   
On 12/28/2017 at 5:43 PM, Nomivore said:

Thanks for the feedback.

Script used to run back to knight when it was far away regardless if there was a mob nearby, now it attacks the nearby mob.

Inner area bound was off by 1 tile, meaning it'd try to attack mobs just outside the gate.

Not sure about leaving in the middle of the game, that's never happened to me.

Version 1.0.2

Fixed inner area bounds

Improved overall defending behaviour

Bot seems to be MUCH QUICKER in clicking the boarding ramp, that was the biggest error I had with it previously, makes a huge difference in pts/hr. If I get a good proggy will send.