Nom

ALLchemy: High alchs all items in inventory, drag & drop to 16th slot, supports equippables

Nom   

Features:

Alchemizes all items in inventory (excludes Nature runes and Gold)

Drags and drops items to the 16th slot for each item

Does not equip arrows, javelins etc. (consequence is you don't get single point clicking, perhaps there's some workaround I haven't found yet)

Ugly-ass Paint

Differences to xAlchemy:

Mouse moves slightly when clicking

No anti-pattern/idling

How to use:

Equip source of fire runes

Withdraw all nature runes OR stand near bank

Have all items you're willing to alchemise in your inventory

>>>TURN ON HOTKEYS<<<

Esc for inventory tab

F6 for magic tab

Esc for closing current interface

Stun alching (limited access)

Have runes to cast Stun and High alchemy

Start script and choose NPC to stun

dbKrkiS.png

On 1/5/2018 at 9:26 PM, playerthefriend said:

Alch works like a charm

On 1/5/2018 at 9:38 PM, playerthefriend said:

YfSyq2j.png

Short demo video

FAQ

Q: Script stopped working after an update

A: Restart client

Working release.

Stun alch support for allowed users

Edited by Nom

Nom   

Updated with fresh paint. Should reposition itself depending on whether you play resizable/fixed mode, let me know if it's not working.

IElD6Au.png

Edited by Nomivore

I have recently noticed an influx of new scripts, I was hesitant to use this due to being new, but because AlchemyX is a spam clicking high alch I decided to look at AHK scripts to make an auto clicker that would click at random intervals, however I figured I'd try this out, and I'm thoroughly pleased with how well it works, it's as if I was doing it legitimately, not spamming it and small mouse movements that you would get from using a mouse to do this.

I have used it for a total of 8ish hours so far.

I have 2 things I'd suggest, though the new paint looks wicked, it covers up the chat which sometimes could be the one thing that stops a ban, further more a pointer indicator would be nice as well to visually see where it is.

Nom   
1 hour ago, DemolitionDemon said:

I have recently noticed an influx of new scripts, I was hesitant to use this due to being new, but because AlchemyX is a spam clicking high alch I decided to look at AHK scripts to make an auto clicker that would click at random intervals, however I figured I'd try this out, and I'm thoroughly pleased with how well it works, it's as if I was doing it legitimately, not spamming it and small mouse movements that you would get from using a mouse to do this.

I have used it for a total of 8ish hours so far.

I have 2 things I'd suggest, though the new paint looks wicked, it covers up the chat which sometimes could be the one thing that stops a ban, further more a pointer indicator would be nice as well to visually see where it is.

Glad you like the script. Made this script specifically because I saw people had issues with xAlchemy. There's no real evidence to suggest one way is better than the other, but good to have options. My click/drag feature is what I'd imagine would help more as an anti-pattern feature, since you can alch different types of items during your session.

Added toggle button for the paint, cursor is now a firestaff with a small crosshair. A general tip, go to View>Mouse to see a default mouse crosshair.

1 hour ago, barbc said:

thank u

lul nice try

iBot99Rc   

This script would be amazing if it high alched items like slayer rings and withdrew more from the bank when done. Slayer rings can't be noted so there are only 26 per inventory if you have a cash stack.

Also slayer rings high alch for 600gp and only take 1 gold bar and 1 enchanted gem(1gp) to make. Therefore if you make slayer rings and high alch them you would profit about 300gp a ring.

It would be even more amazing if you made it walk to the furnace, create the rings and then high alch them. Deposit the cash withdraw 13 more gold bars and 13 more gems, create the rings, high alch them, deposit the gp.

If someone creates this script please send it to me because it's easily 300-400k an hour

Nom   
6 minutes ago, iBot99Rc said:

This script would be amazing if it high alched items like slayer rings and withdrew more from the bank when done. Slayer rings can't be noted so there are only 26 per inventory if you have a cash stack.

Also slayer rings high alch for 600gp and only take 1 gold bar and 1 enchanted gem(1gp) to make. Therefore if you make slayer rings and high alch them you would profit about 300gp a ring.

It would be even more amazing if you made it walk to the furnace, create the rings and then high alch them. Deposit the cash withdraw 13 more gold bars and 13 more gems, create the rings, high alch them, deposit the gp.

If someone creates this script please send it to me because it's easily 300-400k an hour

That's a really nice idea, had no idea slayer rings couldn't be noted.

You should post in the requests section, I currently don't have an account that can make slayer rings. It's an oddly specific request, if I add banking to this script then just find a crafting script to make the rings and you're set.

yeah but the real question is, have anyone been banned for using this script so far?

i am afraid to get banned if i would use this script since no1 is talking about the BIG question, is it 100% safe to use without getting banned? since ive been banned 3 times using alch scripts :) im not saying its not good im just asking politely if its 100% safe in your opinion ? :)

Edited by sherlockbru

Nom   
7 hours ago, sherlockbru said:

yeah but the real question is, have anyone been banned for using this script so far?

i am afraid to get banned if i would use this script since no1 is talking about the BIG question, is it 100% safe to use without getting banned? since ive been banned 3 times using alch scripts :) im not saying its not good im just asking politely if its 100% safe in your opinion ? :)

No such thing as a 100% safe script. If you can't risk getting banned, don't bot.

Of course if you ask my opinion, it's safe enough for me to use since I exclusively use my own scripts, including this one.

Cmd777   

I've had a problem with the mouse movements missing the item and then it just clicking beside the noted item for a long period of time. The script would be nice if it could click on the magic tab if it misclicks or didn't misclick in general. It tends to go to the bottom left of the noted item. Hope this input will help other users!

Nom   
47 minutes ago, Cmd777 said:

I've had a problem with the mouse movements missing the item and then it just clicking beside the noted item for a long period of time. The script would be nice if it could click on the magic tab if it misclicks or didn't misclick in general. It tends to go to the bottom left of the noted item. Hope this input will help other users!

If you turn on hotkeys as the main post says, the script goes to the magic tab when you misclick. Misclicking is part of the client, if you want a single point clicker use xAlchemy.

Nom   

Beta testing stun alching.

Post a 2+ hour progress report and be 80+ magic to get access.

Normal alching is still public, only the stun-alching feature is currently locked.

A popup will show listing all nearby Npcs.

Select Npc name to target.

Make sure you have enough runes to cast Stun.

Not tested with Rune pouch.

Added version number, starting at 1.0.0

Edited by Nomivore

Nom   
6 minutes ago, m0bstr said:

Is the bot stuck on withdraw for anyone else? It stopped working and  the status just says withdraw.

Working fine for me even after the recent update. Restart the client if you haven't already.

Make sure you have nature runes and an item to alch in your inventory.

m0bstr   

I do have nature runes in inventory, Ill restart the client and try again.

I restarted the client and its working.

Thank You for the great bot, almost 99.

Edited by m0bstr

Nom   
4 minutes ago, playerthefriend said:

YfSyq2j.png

Nice efficiency! I usually get less, strangely enough. I'll add you to the whitelist for stun alching.