Chris

Bounding Utility - for accurate clicking

Chris   

For both RS3 & OSRS

Since the bounding utility in the client is seemingly impossible to use here is a tool to make your life easier. Self explanatory. It will get the nearest object to you, so be stood to whichever object you are bounding. (diff bounds per orientation!)

Available in the scripts list

Supports all Interactive objects I believe.

Step 1 Select your type

SqLg6hm.png

Step 2 Enter the ID (not required for player, as will use local)

09u3ZYi.png

Step 3 Mess with the bounds until they look good

Oe2uzBP.png

Step 4 Use your bounds, click write to log (must run it through an IDE to get the log)

pT4YckK.png

pApAOe3.png

Nom   

How are you meant to use it when trying to interact with an object?

When adding .bounds() it returns void rather than an object.

GameObject ob3 = ctx.objects.select(5).id(doorID).poll().bounds(76, 152, -228, 28, 8, 148);
                if (ob3.valid()) ob3.interact("Open");

EDIT: Did some searching and just going ob3.bounds(...) works. No way to delete posts?

Edited by nomivore

Chris   
6 hours ago, nomivore said:

How are you meant to use it when trying to interact with an object?

When adding .bounds() it returns void rather than an object.

GameObject ob3 = ctx.objects.select(5).id(doorID).poll().bounds(76, 152, -228, 28, 8, 148);
                if (ob3.valid()) ob3.interact("Open");

EDIT: Did some searching and just going ob3.bounds(...) works. No way to delete posts?

both should work, post can stay as might help other people

This seems pretty neat and interesting! So, in theory, I could use this to manipulate the bounds of most any object? Will I be able to save it to where I can create multiple different bounds for different things to utilize them simultaneously?

Chris   
40 minutes ago, Unrelentful said:

This seems pretty neat and interesting! So, in theory, I could use this to manipulate the bounds of most any object? Will I be able to save it to where I can create multiple different bounds for different things to utilize them simultaneously?

you can set different bounds on any object, no limit

but this is for scriptwriters to use in their scripts

5 hours ago, Unrelentful said:

This is only to tell the bot which area is clickable. Technically, you don't manipulate anything, you just tell the bot that only this region is to be used during interaction.