Artificial

[PREMIUM] AHerblore OS - Complete Herblore script. Supports all items, Herb cleaning, Finished/Unfinished potions, Grinding and more!

AHerblore

Complete Herblore script, supporting virtually every item in the game.

Featuring an item queue, you are able to create your own path to skill mastery!

The script supports Inventory Presets and contains advanced antipatterns to provide fast and as safe as possible leveling.

Get the script on the Store.

Features

• Item Queue.
  • Option to use Amulets of Chemistry.
  • Supports virtually every herblore item in the game.
  • Works at any bank.

Supported Items

• Herb Cleaning.
  • Finished/Unfinished Potions.
  • Barbarian Potions.
  • Other - Crushing, Grinding, Tar making, and more.

Progress Reports

nNkMlLR.png

Edited by Artificial

Maybe I'm a bit confused by the script, so fill me in on what I'm missing. I'm trying to make Guthix rests, so I click on the "Finished Potions" tab and select "Guthix Rest". Does this mean that the script will be creating the entire potion as long as I have all the ingredients present? I have all of the individual ingredients in my bank (guam, marrentill, harralander, hot cups of water, and even empty cups and hot bowls of water just in case), but when it starts to play, it just takes 14 Marrentills out and then says the script is done. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you meant by "Finished potions"?

Chris   
2 hours ago, TheUntoastable said:

Maybe I'm a bit confused by the script, so fill me in on what I'm missing. I'm trying to make Guthix rests, so I click on the "Finished Potions" tab and select "Guthix Rest". Does this mean that the script will be creating the entire potion as long as I have all the ingredients present? I have all of the individual ingredients in my bank (guam, marrentill, harralander, hot cups of water, and even empty cups and hot bowls of water just in case), but when it starts to play, it just takes 14 Marrentills out and then says the script is done. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you meant by "Finished potions"?

I believe you have to first make the unfinished ones, then the finished, or you can queue tasks so - make 100 unfinished, make 100 finished, make 100 unfinished.. etc

4 hours ago, TheUntoastable said:

When making Finished Potions it will take the unfinished potion and the secondary ingredient. So like Chris said, you have to make them in steps if you only have primary ingredients: Make unfinished and then finished potions.

3 hours ago, Artificial said:

When making Finished Potions it will take the unfinished potion and the secondary ingredient. So like Chris said, you have to make them in steps if you only have primary ingredients: Make unfinished and then finished potions.

Okay, it might just not work for Guthix Rests, then. There is no option in the "Unfinished Potions" tab to create an "herb tea mix", which is technically the "unfinished" version for a Guthix Rest.

7 hours ago, TheUntoastable said:

Okay, it might just not work for Guthix Rests, then. There is no option in the "Unfinished Potions" tab to create an "herb tea mix", which is technically the "unfinished" version for a Guthix Rest.

Looks like I don't support that unf potion yet. Will be added with next update.

On 10/11/2017 at 4:33 PM, TheUntoastable said:

Guthix Rest potion will not be added for now because the method to make it is too specific.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:50 PM, Excremation said:

When making Marrentill Tar it just keeps trying to use the Pestle & Mortar on the Swamp Tar?

Will look into it.

17 hours ago, shafu963 said:

the bot just withdraws the secondary ingredient and then the unf potion and sits there. how do i fix this ??

Post the log, working fine for me.

7 hours ago, Artificial said:

UPDATE 1.01

• Added support for the new Make-All production interface.

thank you for update today, im still having troubles with script.  Trying to make unfinished potions (avantoe specifically) script just stands there doing nothing.

Unfinished potions seem to work, I tried on 5k harralandar and 5k ranarr with success.

Cleaning herbs seem to have a problem

1113 Starting AHerblore OS
1113 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
1113 [ResourceUpdater] Current version of GraphVersion.txt: 6
1113 Loading compressed graph...
1113 [CompressedGraph] Parsed 7199 nodes in 2461ms!
1113 [AntipatternExecutorOS] Executing antipattern -> ENTITIES_CHECKING
1113 [Game] Current world number: 90 -> MEMBERS
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> A
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> AA
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> AB
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> ABA
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> AC
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> ACC
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> ACCB
1113 [ProductionBanker] Needed items: [[BankItem] {id: 205, amount: 28, noted: false, critical: false, slot: null}]
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> ACCC
1113 [ProductionBanker] Needed items: [[BankItem] {id: 205, amount: 28, noted: false, critical: false, slot: null}]
1113 [Supplies] Withdrawing [BankItem] {id: 205, amount: 28, noted: false, critical: false, slot: null}
1113 Sorted in 0ms
1113 [Supplies] Withdrawing normally
1113 [Supplies] Withdrawing Amount.ALL of [BankItem] {id: 205, amount: 28, noted: false, critical: false, slot: null} because it will fill inventory anyway (free space: 28, w. amount: 28)
1113 [Supplies] Successfully withdrew [BankItem] {id: 205, amount: 28, noted: false, critical: false, slot: null}
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> ACCD
1113 Backpack changed -> 205 (28)
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> AD
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> ADA
1113 [ArtificialScript] EXECUTING TASK -> ADAA
1113 java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.Double 
    com.artificial.framework.antipatterns.Pattern.getDouble(Pattern.java:98)
    com.artificial.framework.antipatterns.Pattern.getDouble(Pattern.java:86)
    com.artificial.scripts.rt4.herblore.actions.HerbCleaner$DropDownClean.run(HerbCleaner.java:63)
    com.artificial.framework.script.GraphScript.propagate(GraphScript.java:66)
    com.artificial.framework.script.GraphScript.propagate(GraphScript.java:67)
    com.artificial.framework.script.GraphScript.poll(GraphScript.java:46)
    com.artificial.framework.rt4.ArtificialScriptOS.poll(ArtificialScriptOS.java:47)
    org.powerbot.script.PollingScript$6.run(PollingScript.java:74)
1114 [LoopTask] Stopping thread OutOfCombatTimer
1114 [LoopTask] Stopping thread EventDispatcherThreadOS
1114 [LoopTask] Stopping thread RegionFlooder

It will clean 1, then end. Tried with Grimy Harralandar and Ranarr

Edited by u b a leader