SScripts

[OSRS] SGAltar - Gilded Altar Script - [Rimmington] [Yanille]

SScripts   

SGAltar

v2.04

Features:

- works in Rimmington & Yanille

- uses all kind of bones (if you are missing some, pm me)

- restores run energy 

- script stops if: 

• out of bones
  • out of gold
  • host offline / not able to enter house

- antiban integrated, such as:

• hovering host / other players
  • random mouse movement
  • using quick prayer & restoring prayer on altar
  • and much more

- accurate clicking with integrated failsave

- burrys around 900+ /hour in Rimmington | 700+ /hour in Yanille

How to use:

- select wether you want to use Yanille or Rimmington

- select the type of bones you want to use

- enter host name into the gui

- check "Refresh runenergy" if the playerhouse contains an "rejuvenation pool"

- start outside the playerhouse

HAlrgao.png

rShBIDx.pngFAAV9d3.png0yX0OKa.png

Change Log:

09/17/2017 - v1.0 release

09/24/2017 - v1.1 new paint, fountain support added (refresh run energy)

05/09/2018 - v2.03 improved gui, added rimmington as location, many bugfixes, autostops

05/12/2018 - v2.04 fixed widget selection, improved overall performance

Now on the SDN

OnMhAgg.png

Edited by SScripts

any way we can get one for the rimmington one as well with bones as notes and get them unnoted from phials? or is that asking for too much? thanks for this one! i'm going to check it out.

SScripts   
3 hours ago, holyshmolly said:

any way we can get one for the rimmington one as well with bones as notes and get them unnoted from phials? or is that asking for too much? thanks for this one! i'm going to check it out.

I might add it this week, feel free to leave any feedback :)

sorry, but i don't see this script in the scripts section under OS Free. Do i find it somewhere else?

18 hours ago, SScripts said:

I might add it this week, feel free to leave any feedback :)

Thanks! 

Also, where is the Yanille one? i can't seem to find it.

SScripts   
6 hours ago, holyshmolly said:

sorry, but i don't see this script in the scripts section under OS Free. Do i find it somewhere else?

Thanks! 

Also, where is the Yanille one? i can't seem to find it.

Hey, not sure why it still does not show up. Ill ask @Chris maybe he knows why.

SScripts   
5 hours ago, holyshmolly said:

ok nvm. that was in rs3 lol. sorry my bad. still can't find yours though in osrs scripts

There was an issue with the OpenSDN, but it should be up today.

On 9/22/2017 at 7:40 PM, holyshmolly said:

Still not showing up on OS scripts

So the script is there now. I tried it for about 84 bones and it worked fine until the camera angle changed and it got stuck. I paused it and switched camera angles and then resumed and it started running again.

will let you know of more bugs.

SScripts   
9 hours ago, holyshmolly said:

So the script is there now. I tried it for about 84 bones and it worked fine until the camera angle changed and it got stuck. I paused it and switched camera angles and then resumed and it started running again.

will let you know of more bugs.

Great there are still some bugs but im working on them.

Just pushed v1.1, you can now recharge your run energy if the house has a pool for it. Also the bot should no longer get stucked inside the house.

Edited by SScripts

4 hours ago, SScripts said:

Great there are still some bugs but im working on them.

Just pushed v1.1, you can now recharge your run energy if the house has a pool for it. Also the bot should no longer get stucked inside the house.

Thanks! However, i feel like most people are just switching to Rimmington house. very few hosts at Yanille anymore. Perhaps you want to try a Rimmington one? much more popular. Coins in inventory, noted bones will be unnoted from phials.

Also, it would save a few seconds on the Yanille one if the house can be entered with the last name entered if it's the same host name. Constantly typing the host name each time takes away some time.

SScripts   
47 minutes ago, holyshmolly said:

Thanks! However, i feel like most people are just switching to Rimmington house. very few hosts at Yanille anymore. Perhaps you want to try a Rimmington one? much more popular. Coins in inventory, noted bones will be unnoted from phials.

Already wokring on it and will be added in the next week

47 minutes ago, holyshmolly said:

Also, it would save a few seconds on the Yanille one if the house can be entered with the last name entered if it's the same host name. Constantly typing the host name each time takes away some time.

This was already implemented but somehow broke, i will look into it tomorrow

Edited by SScripts

SScripts   
2 hours ago, ok ok savage said:

cant see the option for recharging the run at the pool

it says version 1.0 when its running how do I get the 1.1 version?

Had the same issue, just logout and login in the RSBot client and it should work fine :)

Keeps stopping midway through to the bank. I pause and change camera angles and resume and it works. but it's a constant babysitting.

Did you use v1.1 or v1.0? Thanks for the reviews, helping alot :)

Edited by SScripts

17 hours ago, SScripts said:

Had the same issue, just logout and login in the RSBot client and it should work fine :)

Did you use v1.1 or v1.0? Thanks for the reviews, helping alot :)

using v1.1. still keeps stopping in between runs from house to bank until i adjust camera angle and resume.

Also, inside the altar, would be nice if it clicked on altar first without bones then after it reaches altar, use the bone cuz it gets stuck trying to use bone on altar on entrance to house a lot of times. Also when it left clicks on altar, it usually keeps clicking players, so wud be better if it right clicked altar and used on it.

SScripts   

using v1.1. still keeps stopping in between runs from house to bank until i adjust camera angle and resume.

hmm i was testing it yesterday for about 3 hour with no problems. Do you run the script on an low spec computer? Could you share me your ingame settings?

7 hours ago, holyshmolly said:

Also, inside the altar, would be nice if it clicked on altar first without bones then after it reaches altar, use the bone cuz it gets stuck trying to use bone on altar on entrance to house a lot of times. Also when it left clicks on altar, it usually keeps clicking players, so wud be better if it right clicked altar and used on it.

Could you take an screenshot when this happens?

I already implemented an failsave if it missclicks on an player instead of the altar. But it sill need´s some work inside the player house, but im on it.

It's working much better now. just wanted to post the update. for people getting stuck i would recommend using full screen and zooming out all the way. I feel like it gets stuck if it can't see the door or altar in the same screen shot.

Any ETA on the Rimmington one? there are barely any hosts left in Yanille. all moving to rimmington.