hauntbrave

[OSRS][FREE] HigherAlch - Alchs anything

High alcher that alchs any item.

Have a fire staff equipped and sufficient amount of nature runes in your inventory.

Just type in a item ID and it will alch all items and stop.

Edited by hauntbrave

I don't use this bot because I think it'll be too easily banned. No real life person moves the mouse a couple of mmls every single time when they alch, and I mean literally nobody does that. Everybody just keeps the mouse in one place and clicks. I would avoid this bot personally.

12 hours ago, chopsmrbanter said:

I don't use this bot because I think it'll be too easily banned. No real life person moves the mouse a couple of mmls every single time when they alch, and I mean literally nobody does that. Everybody just keeps the mouse in one place and clicks. I would avoid this bot personally.

just  move the noted items to the inventory slot that overlaps the spell icon and it will almost never do that

iDzn   
On 12/24/2017 at 4:32 PM, darkmax said:

Got Banned 20 min into using this script Rip 10 mil and a 1000 I lvl pure

59 minutes ago, x 2DoPe said:

Ban bait... lol literally the first bot i use gets me banned after using for less than 30 minutes

Consists of only a few elements, it has specific wait times rather than random and no antiban (Except for a random break).

It clicks the spell, waits exactly 500ms, no randomisation, then clicks the item you selected, then waits 1600 ms, no randomisation again.

Also will click in a different place on the spell then a different place on the item. These days people just spam click the same place.

Advice for the writer:

Due to the way people alch these days you want to keep the same location of the clicking. EG:

-If the item to alch is not already in slot 16, move it there.

-Once you've clicked on the spell, record the point you clicked and t hen when the tab is on the inventory slot, click the same place as you did before.

-Add some randomisation to the times of clicking.

for alching just get a auto clicker off the internet, and what you do is put the item that is in the way of the bag and turn the auto clicker on to 1.55 seconds and its perfect on point clicker and you dont get banned because its all in the mouse. i do it on rs3 and osrs