needscroll

[600k/H][RS3] Limpwurtroot Grabber

Recommended Posts

Features

-collects limpwurtroots from the hill giants resource dungeon next to the GE

-needs 20 dungeoneering to enter the resource dungeon

-600k/h

-option between ring of wealth or ring of fortune teleport to ge or walking back to bank

 

Defense levels and armor not absolutely needed but help survival.

To run, have rings of wealth(4) and brass keys in your bank or ring of fortune equiped.

Start with a brass key in inventory and equipment tab open (see images below).

Bot starts at well of goodwill.

 

Some Images

ZxHGUtL.png

JoThQ7b.png

YBLHkY5.png

Edited by needscroll

Share this post


Link to post


14 hours ago, yang5301201 said:

Often stuck outside the door. It won't open the door, it will only click on the hole.

It's probably an issue with the area bounds

I'll take a look at it

Share this post


Link to post

How can i get it to bank the limpwurtroots after gathering? It just says "teleporting to bank" and stays there. Is this not suppose to be an implemented feature? And if it is, am I the only one who's run in to this problem? If i am, let me know how to fix, thanks 

 

Edited by FittyBuckz

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, FittyBuckz said:

How can i get it to bank the limpwurtroots after gathering? It just says "teleporting to bank" and stays there. Is this not suppose to be an implemented feature? And if it is, am I the only one who's run in to this problem? If i am, let me know how to fix, thanks 

 

Can you post your setup?

The bot uses the ring of wealth to teleport to the bank.

See the instructions in the images in the original post.

Edited by needscroll

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, needscroll said:

Can you post your setup?

The bot uses the ring of wealth to teleport to the bank.

See the instructions in the images in the original post.

I didnt see that, haha sorry and thanks xP

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, DrDre69 said:

Hi can you update the Limpwurtroot Grabber? 

Updated. The banking issue should be fixed now.

I don't currently have a members account to check the bounds of the ring of wealth so I guessed at some of the values.

It should be fine but if you have any issues just post them and I'll be happy to fix them.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/11/2018 at 2:55 AM, alevaldata said:

Can you make a f2p version? or let user choose if using a ring of wealth :'v :rareparrot:

f2p version added. users can now choose between using ring of wealth and walking back to the bank

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Saturday said:

Will this work with ring of fortune instead of ring of wealth?

Will not work at the current time but it will be very simple to update the script to do so.

Just have to swap out a few ids.

I'll fix it tomorrow so that it can use ring of fortune.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Saturday said:

Will this work with ring of fortune instead of ring of wealth?

script updated to use ring of fortune alongside of ring of wealth

Share this post


Link to post

Hey man :) I fear that the script is having some issues with the "walking" option; sometimes it forgets to open the door and gets stucked in the house when "going to bank", and just stays there clicking the minimap like it was already outside the house (when i moved the camera it found the door and continued with the task). It also have stayed standing in front of the resource dungeon door when "going to roots", like it couldn't find it (pretty much like the first issue that I mentioned 'cause when I moved the camera it found it and entered the dungeon to collect roots).

Hope you fix it soon :v 

Edited by alevaldata
adding info

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, alevaldata said:

Hey man :) I fear that the script is having some issues with the "walking" option; sometimes it forgets to open the door and gets stucked in the house when "going to bank", and just stays there clicking the minimap like it was already outside the house (when i moved the camera it found the door and continued with the task). It also have stayed standing in front of the resource dungeon door when "going to roots", like it couldn't find it (pretty much like the first issue that I mentioned 'cause when I moved the camera it found it and entered the dungeon to collect roots).

Hope you fix it soon :v 

updated again. Camera will now turn so that door is in bounds

Share this post


Link to post

I think there might be a glitch or something, when I use it for a good 10 minutes it works fine and then it stops and just stands there not doing anything.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now