Error Term

[OSRS] PlusE Tablet Maker - [300K GP and 100K XP Hourly] [1,000+ Tabs/HR] [Unique Bot Profiles]

PlusE Tablet Maker

Making teleport/enchant/bones to tablets is an easy way to earn money with relatively low requirements to start. In addition, the magic experience gained is pretty decent. This script is the perfect addition to any gold farmer or account creator's arsenal. Easily train magic on throwaway accounts while making great money!

Anti-Pattern and Unique Bot Profiles (Version 0.2.0)

Every time the script is opened, a profile is created using a mixture of newly generated and pre-set variables unique to each user. These variables create a consistent play style for each user, while making it difficult to connect accounts using this script. The bot profiles help create more human-like playing structures, but also help make each time you play different. It is important to understand that these profiles will cause the player to perform sub-optimally at times, allowing users to run the script for longer without detection. In addition, the script will emulate further human characteristics

Update Logs

Version Beta 0.2.0 (Not Pushed) [No Date]

• General code improvements: now good enough to run without supervision!
  • Improved friend's list tracking and functionality
    • Will now retry users after a certain amount of time
  • Added additional bot profile preferences
  • Fixed bug where dialog box would cause script to not be able to function
  • Not Completed: Online paint and statistics tracking
  • Not Completed: Fixing orientations and mouse tracking

Version Alpha 0.1.4 (Pushed) [8/30/18]

• Fixed bug caused when small part of the lectern was visible

Version Alpha 0.1.3 (Pushed) [8/30/18]

• Modernized code (should have no impact on script)
  • Cleaned code up (should have no impact on script)
  • Fixed what the update broke.

Version Alpha 0.1.2 (Pushed) [8/30/18]

• Fixed friend's house bug (it would type out the name every time)
  • Optimized a few inefficient parts of the code
  • Attempted to make the script more human like
  • Fixed loading screen bug

Version Alpha 0.1.1 (Pushed) [8/29/18]

• Script is now functioning again
  • Friend's list bug fixed
  • Fixed bug where script would run into darkness

Requirements

• Membership.
  • Level 25 Magic
  • If not using friend's houses, your home must be in Rimmington and have a lectern.
  • Start the script in Rimmington (either in a house or outside the portal).

Features

• Custom bot profiles and anti-pattern
    • Privately developed stochastic process and distributions which emulates a human's reaction time (based on a Harvard study).
    • Unique profiles so that each bot performs differently.
    • Response time degradation due to emulated exhaustion.
  • Allows you to use your friend's houses, meaning this script has no requirements besides 25 Magic!
    • Supports multiple friends, so that if one logs off/is unavailable, you can still make tablets!
    • If a friend is online but not home, it will move to the next friend! (Detects all of the potential errors with entering a home).
  • Easy GUI setup - Loads data from last time the script was run!
  • Supports demon and eagle lecterns, allowing for Enchants and Teleport tablets to be made.
  • Rimmington - Phial
    • Will exit the house, go to Phial, and pay him to unnote Soft Clay.
  • Tracks profit made, magic experience gained, and tablets made.
  • It will drink from any available pool that will restore stamina when it gets too low.

Current Bugs

• None reported.

Future Features

• Breaks system
  • Handle leveling up better.
  • Online shareable "paint".
  • Detect lectern requirements for tablet to be made.
  • Better rune and GP detection for profit tracking and script running.
  • Allow for reordering of the friend's list.
  • Options for when no houses are available (i.e. - wait 5 minutes before logging out).
  • Rune Pouch Support - Already coded, but I do not have an account to test on.
  • Method: Teleport to Edgeville/Castle Wars/Yanille (Rimmington and Yanille)
  • This method will make tablets in your own home and then teleport to Edgeville/Castle Wars to bank in between runs instead of unnoting soft clay at Phial.
  • Custom bot profiles (semi-implemented).

F.A.Q.

Why is the script stopping after I click "Save and Start"?!

Please check the log. You most likely are not meeting a requirement for running the script.

What does alpha (α)/beta (β) mean?

Please note this is only for my scripts!

A script in alpha (α) is a script which I would recommend running for short periods of time always monitoring the accounts.

A script in beta (β) is a script which I would recommend running for short periods of time without monitoring or extended periods of time with monitoring.

A script without the alpha or beta designation is one which I would recommend running with minimal monitoring.

Edited by Error Term

Coma   

I would advise against releasing this open source, and instead publish it to the SDN as VIP+ to control prices.

I was hoping to release this today, but I'm in the process of moving today, so I wasn't able to really do too much. I want to knock out two or three more features (online paint, better rune/GP detection, and friend's list reordering) before I release. Hopefully I'll be able to finish those up tomorrow.

3 hours ago, hwk eye01 said:

he dont make tabs...

Can you provide the logs? It currently only supports the demon and eagle lecterns, I was not able to get IDs for other lecterns.

7 hours ago, Error Term said:

Can you provide the logs? It currently only supports the demon and eagle lecterns, I was not able to get IDs for other lecterns.

I have now a eagle lectern but he dant make it.

5 hours ago, hwk eye01 said:

I have now a eagle lectern but he dant make it.

Please send me the logs. Alternatively, if you'd like to provide me access to the account, I can look into it.

3 minutes ago, ryukis215 said:

This may help you out perhaps:

https://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1317944-development-kit/

Also, congrats on your release!

I know the IDs, I just don't know which are the teleport and which are the enchant ones and what each one specifically allows.

Start the script after selecting my options and it doesn't do anything, script runs for max 5 seconds then stops

EDIT: got the script to do something but won't go to a friends house, simply clicks on 'friends' option on the portal repeatedly. I typed the friend's name into the list when setting up and had already been there, so the option to travel to his house was at the top of the dialog box.

Edited by solace fury

For some reason when I use this, it wont make the tablets. It will un-note my clay, but it will not make the tablets.

Edit* The script just stopped working all together. It automatically stops after start it.

Edited by SlavicTbird

kra   

start script outside house, it unnotes ful inv of clay then goes back into house and stops-LOG(2 attempts) 0545 Starting PlusE Tab Maker
0545 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0545 PlusE Tab Maker - Initializing [V: ? v0.1.0]
0545 Profile not found. Generating profile.
0545 [BP: (L = 0.06) (DR = 1.0007525031093034)] [TD = 27] [C = 0.8189094599980905] [A = 1.7448821357322906]
0545 Prior Preference File Not Found\Local\Temp\RSBot\1638830-TeleTabs/preference.properties]
0545 PlusE Tab Maker - Initialization Complete
0545 [Phials] Unnoting Phials
0545 [Phials] Unnoting Phials
0545 [EnterHouse] Entering House
0545 [EnterHouse] Turning Towards Portal
0546 PlusE Tab Maker - Script Stopped
0548 Starting PlusE Tab Maker
0548 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0548 PlusE Tab Maker - Initializing [V: ? v0.1.0]
0548 Profile not found. Generating profile.
0548 [BP: (L = 0.06) (DR = 1.0008290154579071)] [TD = 25] [C = 0.9989159107659036] [A = 1.4819425491445735]
0548 PlusE Tab Maker - Initialization Complete
0548 [Phials] Unnoting Phials
0548 [Phials] Unnoting Phials
0548 [EnterHouse] Entering House
0548 [EnterHouse] Turning Towards Portal
0549 PlusE Tab Maker - Script Stopped

Edited by kra

kra   

if i click on lectern and start making tabs it will go un note more clay and come back into house after it makes an inventory, but stays at entrance to house without moving on next trip

---ive oticed it says "house- none " using my own house though

Edited by kra