Sign in to follow this  
vaynex

[OSRS] Barb LootnCook - Picks up Raw food, Cooks, Drops for Free cook EXP

vaynex   

Vaynex's BarbLootnCook

Script information

BarbLootnCook picks up raw fish dropped by people fishing in barbarian village, cooks the fish on the fire and drops them. 

Requirements:

You will need 25 cooking to use this script.

Setup information:

Start at the Barbarian Village fishing spot or Fire.
Start with an empty inventory.

Script Features:

-Loots an inventory of Fish
 -Cooks the fish on the fire
 -Drops all the fish
 -AntiBan
 -Flawless? needs more testing

35-40K Free cooking exp/hr

Image:

f822a3f3cc6216cd49dabac596767796.png

Source: https://github.com/vaynexx/powerbot/tree/scripts/src/Vaynex

I've published and synched from the github client @Chris  and on website, changed to scripts branch. but dont see "compare and pull request" ?

some reason my name in client was n0604661 but was logged in as github user: vaynex, bit confused. i have since

changed the name but stayed logged into vaynex

edit: name issue seems to be fixed. but still no option to "compare and pull request?"

Edited by vaynex

Thanks for making this script, I've tested it a bit and it works good enough but it could be even better.

For example it only seems to pick-up fish in the most north spots and not near the bridge? 

Also it takes some time before it notices it has stopped cooking, when the inventory is almost full and it picks up 2 trout, it takes more than 2 minutes to do those because of all the waiting. 

edit: looked at the source: it seems like you just sleep a long time instead of checking if any fish are still being cooked github link

Edited by thebonobo

Seems like a very good script, except It seems to get stuck for me, it loots the fish, then uses them on the fire, then uses them on the fire, then uses them on the fire, instead of clicking "cook all".

I have to pause script, click "cook all" myself, then resume it, the rest afterwards works fine, drops them and loots again!

Would love to see this script fixed as other than this one minor problem, its awesome.

abel305   

yes, I agree with the user above. Amazing script but it gets stuck on "cook all". Would love to see this amazing script updated.

Emoc   

Would be nice if you could incorporate banking in edgeville for those of use who wants to make money doing it ^-^

On 6/20/2017 at 9:51 AM, vaynex said:

Vaynex's BarbLootnCook

Script information

BarbLootnCook picks up raw fish dropped by people fishing in barbarian village, cooks the fish on the fire and drops them. 

Requirements:

You will need 25 cooking to use this script.

Setup information:

Start at the Barbarian Village fishing spot or Fire.
Start with an empty inventory.

Script Features:

-Loots an inventory of Fish
 -Cooks the fish on the fire
 -Drops all the fish
 -AntiBan
 -Flawless? needs more testing

35-40K Free cooking exp/hr

Image:

f822a3f3cc6216cd49dabac596767796.png

Source: https://github.com/vaynexx/powerbot/tree/scripts/src/Vaynex

I've published and synched from the github client @Chris  and on website, changed to scripts branch. but dont see "compare and pull request" ?

some reason my name in client was n0604661 but was logged in as github user: vaynex, bit confused. i have since

changed the name but stayed logged into vaynex

edit: name issue seems to be fixed. but still no option to "compare and pull request?"

Doesn't work, gets stuck on cook all.