powerkyle628

[FREE][OS] Log Incinerator

First simple script in response to this request:

Instructions:

1) Stand in Varrock west bank with nothing but a tinderbox, with logs in bank, with camera on the most aerial view possible

2) Start Script

3) Select Log Type

4) Start

Things to implement (let me know if you have ideas):

- Slow down mouse speed

- Occasional camera rotation

On the SDN now:

https://github.com/powerbot/powerbot/blob/scripts/src/powerkyle628/scripts/LogIncinerator.java

Edited by powerkyle628
grammar

1 minute ago, powerkyle628 said:

First simple script in response to this request:

Instructions:

1) Stand in Varrock west bank with nothing but a tinderbox, with logs in bank

2) Start Script

3) Select Log Type

4) Start

Pretty basic so far, but actually works decently. Gonna submit to the Open Script Repository soon but I think I need a thread id from here to qualify. Will add link once I have the thread id.

You should post the source of your code.
I'd recommend you use Github!

Btw, congratz on your release

1 hour ago, Spearless said:

You should post the source of your code.
I'd recommend you use Github!

Btw, congratz on your release

Thanks! Added a link. Could I ask you a question about submitting to the openSDN...?

I created a new branch, added my stuff, pushed the branch to my fork, and then tried to merge that branch on github with the scripts branch from the real repository. Was this correct? I wasn't totally clear on what to merge into what. Idk if that made any sense, lol.

On 6/19/2017 at 4:18 PM, powerkyle628 said:

Thanks! Added a link. Could I ask you a question about submitting to the openSDN...?

I created a new branch, added my stuff, pushed the branch to my fork, and then tried to merge that branch on github with the scripts branch from the real repository. Was this correct? I wasn't totally clear on what to merge into what. Idk if that made any sense, lol.

Hey, I'd like to see the source code as well if you don't mind! :)

Worked well, been having issues with bank after 1-2 inventories, also sometimes hits the basement door at varrock west bank. Sometimes it would select the wrench and get stuck, sometimes it would click the safety deposit box.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:16 AM, Jeff Franze said:

Worked well, been having issues with bank after 1-2 inventories, also sometimes hits the basement door at varrock west bank. Sometimes it would select the wrench and get stuck, sometimes it would click the safety deposit box.

Really?? What the heck, i've never had any of those issues. Hmm okay I will look into it. I wonder if the wrench thing has anything to do with the run toggle. There is nothing in the script that should open the wrench tab

Script has stopped functioning, Not entirely sure what happens I have the tinderbox in inventory and am fully adjusted the screen to be as wide as possible and it wont load, or start or give any sign of life. also the script doesn't do a full line, it does half a line and then goes back to the start and does another like 8 logs

On 7/8/2017 at 3:50 PM, xrumorzx said:

Damn script keeps logging my account out.

Immediately upon running the script?

23 hours ago, aerialdrone1 said:

Script has stopped functioning, Not entirely sure what happens I have the tinderbox in inventory and am fully adjusted the screen to be as wide as possible and it wont load, or start or give any sign of life. also the script doesn't do a full line, it does half a line and then goes back to the start and does another like 8 logs

What happens if you restart rsbot, and run the script?

Edited by powerkyle628

script now starts and automatically logs the account out! Doesn't even work, I have repeated all steps tree times and restarted the script and bot and everything logged out closed windows restarted computer nothing has worked.

On 7/14/2017 at 5:50 PM, aerialdrone1 said:

script now starts and automatically logs the account out! Doesn't even work, I have repeated all steps tree times and restarted the script and bot and everything logged out closed windows restarted computer nothing has worked.

It is only written to logout if you are out of logs, are you sure you have logs...?

On 7/16/2017 at 1:44 AM, siyao1993 said:

working flawless here

Sweet =]

mayhew   

mine works but it keeps doing 2 lines of fires instead of 1 long 1 and sometimes picks up an ash when it goes to restart the second line

this bot seems to be having a ton of problems just doing basic stuff like burning logs! it wont bank and get more logs, it doesn't even do a line of logs, It doesn't and hasn't worked for some time now