zScorpio

zGoldFarmer

zScorpio   

zGoldFarmer

Farm gold on disposable accounts

Available on SDN

This script is still in beta stages, please report all bugs on this thread or via PM

Introduction

zGoldFarmer is the perfect choice for gold farmers who rely on gaining as much gold as possible before getting hit by a ban strike. This script will allow you to farm gold on untouched Runescape accounts until they die; what this means is all you will have to do is just create a new account let the bot do the rest. You will also be able to use what I like to call a collector account; an account that you will use to call bots to the bank and trade you all their earnings.

Features

• Tutorial island competition
  • 2 F2P Money making methods
  • Collector account support (See below for more details)

Money Making Methods:

- Clay Mining

• Script will train on chickens until reaching combat level 13 to avoid mugger at the clay mines then will start mining and banking
  • Will use the best pickaxe for its mining level if available in inventory or bank

- Iron Mining

• This is exactly the same as clay mining except that it keeps mining clay until 15 mining then switches to iron rocks

Collector Account

• You must have Script > Allow Trades turned on for this to work
  • This feature allows you to send certain commands to the bot via Private Messages
  • The bot will add your collector account to its friends list upon finishing tutorial island
  • [Command] Bank - The bot will stop everything it's doing and meet you at the bank to trade its revenue

To-Do

1. Bot will sell its revenue at the grand exchange in order to purchase the next tier pickaxe once applicable
  2. Improve tutorial island sub-script
  3. More money making methods
Edited by zScorpio

nice, i like the botting army direction it's going towards ^^

I'd be happy if you would look into integrating my real-time tracker with your script to track all the bots and see what they're doing, once and if i get time to complete it haha

Edited by ryukis215

zScorpio   
On 6/19/2017 at 11:43 AM, ryukis215 said:

nice, i like the botting army direction it's going towards ^^

I'd be happy if you would look into integrating my real-time tracker with your script to track all the bots and see what they're doing, once and if i get time to complete it haha

That'd be a nice thing to do, I developed a portion of the script and uploaded it on the SDN

zScorpio   

Update

• Added primitive collector account support (For clay miner)
  • Send "Bank" in a private message to the bot from your collector's account and it will meet you at Varrock's west bank
Edited by zScorpio

vaynex   

hi thought id test it some for ya, script got stuck trying to climb ladder after killing rat. needs camera to move to view ladder

zScorpio   
Just now, vaynex said:

hi thought id test it some for ya, script got stuck trying to climb ladder after killing rat. needs camera to move to view ladder

I'm aware that the tutorial island is bugged, for now focus on the other features.

Thank you for the feedback :)

zScorpio   
59 minutes ago, vaynex said:

This script is pretty damn cool

I've just updated the script to perform better in crowded areas, please restart the script if you're still running it.

Edited by zScorpio

zScorpio   

Due to the heavy script demand (The amount of users skyrocketed in comparison to my other scripts and it has only been released for 2 days) and for the sake of keeping the money making methods functional & reliable you now need to be VIP to enjoy this script.

zScorpio   

Update

- Improved rock clicking on the expense of mouse movement since this script is headed towards bruce-forcing anyway

- Added Iron mining as a second money making method (See main post for more information)

- Added informative paint, adaptable with different stages of the game

flumby   

im only seeing 2 options, ? clay and something mining :S and no turtorial option

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:23 AM, zScorpio said:
  • Tutorial island competition
  •  

? where

nvm figured it out

Edited by flumby
figured it out

zScorpio   
1 minute ago, flumby said:

im only seeing 2 options, ? clay and something mining :S and no turtorial option

? where

It automatically detects your location and acts accordingly, doesn't matter which method you choose... However if you start at a location while not having requirements, the script may not work (Not having combat level requirements & being at mining area for example)

I will definitely try this script for myself, however, I've seen a lot of mining clay / iron in f2p.

Do you actually any notable money from this?

(I know I'll probably just have to try for myself, Cheers)

zScorpio   

Script enabled for all users.

3 hours ago, Hit My Gong said:

I will definitely try this script for myself, however, I've seen a lot of mining clay / iron in f2p.

Do you actually any notable money from this?

(I know I'll probably just have to try for myself, Cheers)

It's a good idea to run it on 5+ accounts