Reminisce_

[OS] SBlue Dragon Killer [ Fast | Beta | Eats | Walks | Potions | Agility | Banking ]

SBlue Dragon Killer is a blue dragon killer that kills blue dragons in brim-haven dungeon for a profit.

Features

• Friendly GUI design
  • Informative paint
  • Attacks blue dragons very fast
  • Eats all types of food at a desired HP
  • Loots all specified items
  • Auto-loots rare drop table items
  • Banks loot for a profit
  • Drinks potions
  • Drinks antifire potions
  • Agility shortcut support

Media

7282c9c8b9d649bda595930a500d6b52.png

How to get

This script is available for free on the SDN

Edited by Reminisce_

The Other tab on the GUI is currently being worked on. I don't have an account to test ranged and magic with some I'm currently training my stats right now.

Pushed v 0.2

- Fixed potion support, script now withdraws selected potions from bank

- Script logic improvements

- Made looting based on selected dragon location

- Added support for both dragon locations in the dungeon

- Improved dragon attacking speed

In progress

- Next dragon pre-right clicking 

- Safe-spotting support

Nice script, I ran into a few problems though.

Didnt drink my second potion (strength potion).

**Didnt loot the drops.**

Would be nice if it waited for the loot to appear before running to the next dragon

6 hours ago, durpingog said:

Nice script, I ran into a few problems though.

Didnt drink my second potion (strength potion).

**Didnt loot the drops.**

Would be nice if it waited for the loot to appear before running to the next dragon

What happened with your second potion? Did it not drink it at all? And with looting im currently working on a way to figure out what loot is yours and make it wait to loot before attacking again. Thanks for the feedback, will be working on making this script as perfect as possible for a while.

Looting seems a bit flawed, else its working nicely.

Edit. Could you please add support for looting dragheads as well as herbs?

Edited by bjorhusdal

enxore   

not working when go agility pipe cliking map all the time and now cliking up and down when its going cave and not going safe spot and not looting please fix these problems

Edited by enxore

this bot doesn't use the anti fire, even though it withdraws them, the looting is flawed, often doesn't loot before fighting another dragon, the range safe spot it is using is not a safe spot, constantly being hit by other dragons midway through a kill, it also doesnt change targets if another dragon starts to hit you so you end up just tanking one dragon for all your food and then it tells out...has this script been abandoned?

Edited by nickatola
misspell

53 minutes ago, nickatola said:

this bot doesn't use the anti fire, even though it withdraws them, the looting is flawed, often doesn't loot before fighting another dragon, the range safe spot it is using is not a safe spot, constantly being hit by other dragons midway through a kill, it also doesnt change targets if another dragon starts to hit you so you end up just tanking one dragon for all your food and then it tells out...has this script been abandoned?

No, I no longer have an account to update this script with. I used someone's account to make it, need another asap to do more testing and updates with. Safe spotting doesn't work yet.

Roba   
15 minutes ago, Reminisce_ said:

No, I no longer have an account to update this script with. I used someone's account to make it, need another asap to do more testing and updates with. Safe spotting doesn't work yet.

u can fix it but no stealing bones 

I'm finding this script a fantastic idea just a little flawed. For those of you having issues this post may help you.

Through some trial and error here's some tips to get it working better:

• buy PLENTY of supplies before starting, i typically buy 100 fally tabs, 1.5k sharks and 100 anti fire potions (dusty key in bank) and 3k+ bolts.
  • Try and join the busiest world possible! Yes it seems wrong but it is so good. Bonus points if there's a cannon set up. This is because the script will prioritise fighting over looting, your xp gains will remain largely the same, however you will be returning with a full inventory of bones and hides(not mutlicombat so you'll typically fight one at a time so you force the OCCASIONAL time frame where you aren't fighting dragons in those windows you'll rob the floor dry of tasty bones.
  • Supervise the first few runs, work out the optimum amount of food and hp to eat at to help your script. I find either 7 sharks or 16 lobsters works great for me. (44 def 74 range full void). Once you know what the most efficient set up you no longer need to supervise.
  • Go full screen mode, zoom out as far as high as you can, this will make passing the agility obstacles better.

People please SUPPORT this script! Don't be so negative... maybe its you? haha. I'm kidding but seriously this script is so close to being my favourite script ever, it just has a few small flaws that need to be ironed out. So try out these tips alongside the given tips and it should be running as smoothly as mine does.

I literally use this bot every time i go to bed and it works great lmao. Have fun.

Edited by Whipmaster7