Spearless

[FREE][LOW LEVELS] Woodcutter,Miner and Fisher[Starts at Lumbridge]

Last updates:
4/9/2017
Fixed a fishing issue

30/8/2017
Fixed some issues(issue arriving the mining zone)

16/6/2017
Updated some issues
optimized xp/hour

Now available on SDN

The objective of this script is to be usefull to low level accounts in Woodcutting,Mining and Fishing. You can start it in Lumbridge and it will walk you to Rimmington mine. After mining a determined period of time it will switch to Woodcutting,and then it will teleport you to Lumbridge and walk you to a fishing area. This script works for 6 hours with no problem.

FEATURES

• You can start it at Rimmington mine NEAR copper ore or at Lumbridge zone.
  • It has antbans methods such as checking skills, getting mouse out of the client and sleeping for x amount of time from time to time and moving randomly.
  • Paintings showing time running, experience gained, experience per hour and levels gained.
  • It will shift between mining, woodcutting and fishing, 1 hour each.
  • If you start a fresh account, you just start the script where tutorial Island leaves you and it will work well.

COMING SOON

• GUI.
  • More antban methods.
  • The shift time will be determined by a random time and not an hour.
  • Supporting more ores and trees.

All kind of corrections and reviews are welcome!

IMPORTANT!

Start the script with pickaxe, axe and a net
GitHub: https://gist.github.com/Spearless/d822325211378492a43e66f828613beb

Edited by Spearless

Coma   

The first thing I see is that you're relying on hardcoded coordinates to do certain tasks. It's incredibly unreliable and should be avoided at all costs.

The big thing that caught my eye was this.

Switch statements like this can really be cleaned up by two things: fall-through and default cases.

Fall-through is when you have a case without a break. It will continue to execute each subsequent case until there is a break; for example:

int i = 0;
switch(i) {
  case 0: i++;
  case 1: i++;
  case 2: i++; break;
  default: i--; break;
}

System.out.println(i);

When it enters the case, it hits 0. But since there isn't a break, it falls through into the other cases. So at the end, it prints "3".

If you added a break at 1, it would print 2. If you added a break at 0, it would print 1.

The "default" case basically says "run this if it none of the other cases match." So if you changed i to -1, then it wouldn't match any cases and the default would be executed.

For how you've used your switches, all of that repetitive code could be simplified to:

int x = random.nextInt(29);
switch(x) {
	case 4:
  	case 5:
  	case 20:
  	case 21: antiBan(); break;
  	case 10: checkMiningSkill(); break;
  	default: mineRocks(); break;
}

You drop from almost 100 lines of code to less than 10. It improves readability and ease of maintenance of your script.

I'm going to deny your application for now. There are a lot of things that show you're very new to programming in general and new to Java a little more specifically. That's fine - we all started somewhere - and it's nice to see someone learning.

I would strongly encourage you to continue your studies and to continue writing scripts for RSBot as it can be an incredible learning tool.

1 hour ago, Coma said:

The first thing I see is that you're relying on hardcoded coordinates to do certain tasks. It's incredibly unreliable and should be avoided at all costs.

The big thing that caught my eye was this.

Switch statements like this can really be cleaned up by two things: fall-through and default cases.

Fall-through is when you have a case without a break. It will continue to execute each subsequent case until there is a break; for example:

int i = 0;
switch(i) {
  case 0: i++;
  case 1: i++;
  case 2: i++; break;
  default: i--; break;
}

System.out.println(i);

When it enters the case, it hits 0. But since there isn't a break, it falls through into the other cases. So at the end, it prints "3".

If you added a break at 1, it would print 2. If you added a break at 0, it would print 1.

The "default" case basically says "run this if it none of the other cases match." So if you changed i to -1, then it wouldn't match any cases and the default would be executed.

For how you've used your switches, all of that repetitive code could be simplified to:

int x = random.nextInt(29);
switch(x) {
	case 4:
  	case 5:
  	case 20:
  	case 21: antiBan(); break;
  	case 10: checkMiningSkill(); break;
  	default: mineRocks(); break;
}

You drop from almost 100 lines of code to less than 10. It improves readability and ease of maintenance of your script.

I'm going to deny your application for now. There are a lot of things that show you're very new to programming in general and new to Java a little more specifically. That's fine - we all started somewhere - and it's nice to see someone learning.

I would strongly encourage you to continue your studies and to continue writing scripts for RSBot as it can be an incredible learning tool.

Thanks for taking the time of reading it. I will keep learning. Thanks again !

On 6/3/2017 at 2:54 PM, Spearless said:

Thanks for taking the time of reading it. I will keep learning. Thanks again !

i will beta test it and let you know in the morning how it worked and any errors i noticed (before i fall asleep)

edit (first 15 mins)

noticed didnt bank items, had to teleport back to bank

logged out once and rimmy had to restart

5-OgTvToQUmX2h3I6YnzcA.png

Edited by blakeblood9

24 minutes ago, blakeblood9 said:

i will beta test it and let you know in the morning how it worked and any errors i noticed (before i fall asleep)

edit (first 15 mins)

noticed didnt bank items, had to teleport back to bank

logged out once and rimmy had to restart

5-OgTvToQUmX2h3I6YnzcA.png

I dont know if I get what you said right lol. What's the error ?
Btw, im updating the paintings as they are not working as they should, everything else should work fine !

Just now, Spearless said:

I dont know if I get what you said right lol. What's the error ?
Btw, im updating the paintings as they are not working as they should, everything else should work fine !

no paint was working,

error one it didnt bank the tutorial items or drops them they just sit which causes lower exp rate. but you can leave it its just my personal preference

went it got to the mine site it logged out i took screenshot of where it logged out before restarting script

after its minning rn does that make sense?

3 minutes ago, blakeblood9 said:

no paint was working,

error one it didnt bank the tutorial items or drops them they just sit which causes lower exp rate. but you can leave it its just my personal preference

went it got to the mine site it logged out i took screenshot of where it logged out before restarting script

after its minning rn does that make sense?

Yeah, it dont drop them so its something I should look into. I just ran it and it went alright, I started it in Lumbridge and it went to Rimmington and started mining.It should mine for about an hour and then move into the wc and then to fishing
Tomorrow I will be uploading a big update so I recommend you try it then anyways !

Edited by Spearless

18 minutes ago, Spearless said:

Yeah, it dont drop them so its something I should look into. I just ran it and it went alright, I started it in Lumbridge and it went to Rimmington and started mining.It should mine for about an hour and then move into the wc and then to fishing
Tomorrow I will be uploading a big update so I recommend you try it then anyways !

yes mine is running far *30 mins in* not counting the inital errors ill kept watching and let you know if any other problems occur! 

cant wait to see update this script has a lot of potential! :)

6 hours ago, blakeblood9 said:

also it just cuts and one tree? it doesnt move around to cut other trees?

A1_hgZkkQ5GdBnZeU4y08A.png

Thats extrange. I will look into that and push an update today. It should actually cut all the trees in that area anyway. 

Thanks for the test man! 

Edit: how did it end ?

Edited by Spearless

3 hours ago, Spearless said:

Thats extrange. I will look into that and push an update today. It should actually cut all the trees in that area anyway. 

Thanks for the test man! 

Edit: how did it end ?

hi woke up everything worked after that just those few small things check into

i also noticed this is SUPER and i mean super slow i might aswell run an powerchopper powerfisher and powerminer for 15 mins each and it would probaby pass the hour of doing each skill with this script if that makes sense

ill explain like this in 15 mins i can get level 15 wc in a hour of your script i can get 15 wc

its just slow doing task.. are they gonna be optimized in the update also what time are you gonna push the update i can try it then

2 hours ago, blakeblood9 said:

hi woke up everything worked after that just those few small things check into

i also noticed this is SUPER and i mean super slow i might aswell run an powerchopper powerfisher and powerminer for 15 mins each and it would probaby pass the hour of doing each skill with this script if that makes sense

ill explain like this in 15 mins i can get level 15 wc in a hour of your script i can get 15 wc

its just slow doing task.. are they gonna be optimized in the update also what time are you gonna push the update i can try it then

I'am making the last corrections and it should be updated in an hour or so. The woodcutting thing I believe i know what you mean. It just stay cutting one tree instead of all of them. I will correct that. I dont think that mining and fishing is slow or is it ?

@blakeblood9 I just pushed for an update, so when they add the script update to SDN I will let you know !

Edited by Spearless