supaplex

[PREMIUM] SUpaZone [ NMZ | DHAROK | BANKING ]

supaplex   

SUpaZone

SUpaZone is a script that runs the Nightmare Zone minigame.

Features:

• One of the best combat training methods in game.
  • Different inventory settings, e.g. Absorptions, Prayer Potions, Super Restores, Overloads, Rock Cake, etc.
  • Perfect for Dharok melee training, ranged and magic training.
  • Chest and dispenser restocking.
  • Banking in Yanille.

Instructions before running the script:

1. Make sure the coffer is filled with coins.
  2. Select the monsters to fight in the NMZ by drinking the potion in the NMZ-area.
  3. Make sure you have the required (selected in the gui) resources in the bank, dispenser or inventory, or you have enough points for restocking at the chest.
  4. Configure to run in fixed mode.
  5. Place your character anywhere near the NMZ area or the bank in Yanille (NB: The script cannot be started within the minigame).
  6. Start the script.

Important notes:

• In the configuration window you select how many items to bring for each trip.
  • If overloads are selected, then the player needs at least level 51 hitpoints.
  • If prayer potions or super restores are selected, then the player needs at least level 43 prayer. It will only use the Protection From Melee prayer.
  • The script will not start if these requirements are not met.
  • The script relies on auto-retaliate to engage the monsters (Auto-retaliate will be activated by the program).

FAQ:
Q: Why does the script start and cancel the dream over and over (or show other odd behaviours)?
A: Clear the jagex cache and restart the client twice.

Q: Why can't I change the monster?
A: Start the script from the monster selection panel with the desired monsters selected and all resources in the inventory.

Q: Why does the script stop after 4 hours?
A: Log out and back in to the client.

Q: Will you add prayer flicking?
A: Not at the moment.

Q: Can I buy the script for rs gp?
A: No.

vgUu0Nl.png

psnyjXj.png?1

WhyJXpH.png?1

XLBPP2J.png?1

Edited by supaplex
added faq

What % will you drink absorbs at?

Edit : script would only drink absorb potions to 800 at the start of nmz and no more throughout, kept up fluently with overloads and rock cake though

Edited by gradenkaleb

Ramakazi   

I literally was just starting to make an NMZ script about 2 hours ago because yours didn't support this. Haven't tried it yet but nice release.

supaplex   

Hmm, I cannot seem to reproduce the error. It's drinking absorptions when it falls below 200 points here (which it should).

Works great! I did have one problem after the script had run for 1.5 hours, where it stopped using the dwarven rock cake. I had to manually get myself down to 1 hp, but it kept using the ovls and absorptions just fine. Not a huge problem, just curious as to why it stopped using the rockcake. Thanks for a good script! 

Edit: I'm going to run it again to see if I have the same problem. I'll let you know. 

Update: After going through 3 doses of overload, and my 50 hp was restored, it used the rockcake instead of another dose of overload. 

Edited by jnvinnedge

Having a bit of trouble getting the bot to work here.

I followed the setup instructions, the bot gets inventory from bank, buys the potion,talks to the npc again and gets the potion cancelled then stops doing anything.

Any idea what I might have set up wrong? Cheers

supaplex   
15 hours ago, jnvinnedge said:

Works great! I did have one problem after the script had run for 1.5 hours, where it stopped using the dwarven rock cake. I had to manually get myself down to 1 hp, but it kept using the ovls and absorptions just fine. Not a huge problem, just curious as to why it stopped using the rockcake. Thanks for a good script! 

Edit: I'm going to run it again to see if I have the same problem. I'll let you know. 

Update: After going through 3 doses of overload, and my 50 hp was restored, it used the rockcake instead of another dose of overload. 

I'll check it.

3 hours ago, groobygroob said:

Having a bit of trouble getting the bot to work here.

I followed the setup instructions, the bot gets inventory from bank, buys the potion,talks to the npc again and gets the potion cancelled then stops doing anything.

Any idea what I might have set up wrong? Cheers

Does it attempt to drink the potion at all? It should only talk to the npc if the potion is empty.

Edited by supaplex

43 minutes ago, supaplex said:

Does it attempt to drink the potion at all? It should only talk to the npc if the potion is empty.

Nah just talks to the npc again right away.

ireup   

Hey SUpa, love the scripts my man as I already got 99 with your SUpafletch one! Been training range w this NMZ bot and loving it so far as well, my only request is that you code in the power-ups in NMZ too. Other than that keep up the great work! 

ireup   

After another few hours of testing, you should add some antiban by randomizing the potion drinking time (have only tested prayer w range method) and moving the cursor around more generally as it only moves across potions currently! Still running very smoothly overall

Was having trouble with script when after starting it checks you attack style and then does nothing else, but after restarting client it works fine.

Also sometimes it seems to stop unexpectedly while banking in between runs. As in you get to the bank for the second run but doesn't open the bank and stops.

DBPK   
On 5/3/2017 at 7:26 PM, supaplex said:

There are some issues with absorptions. Looking into it.

Any idea's why i'm only getting 28k a hour xp?

Using prayer and overloads.

best gear possible

40 attack

70 stength

1 defence

m141   

i have been using this bot for almost a week now it runs very well and I have made over a couple mill str xp  using it a lot only thing I noticed when I let it run after I go to bed when I wake up in the morning only the first 4 absorptions have been used I think its the 2nd run or something

Edited by m141