SaiyanKunt

Chicken Killer/Looter/Bone Burier

An OSRS script with 3 optional functions that can be mixed and matched at the beginning of the script:

• Kill Chickens
  • Pickup Feathers 
  • Pickup and Bury Bones

Other basic features:

• Gets through gates
  • Should only pickup close loot to avoid ending up at cows or other areas
  • Priority of loot - Feathers and Bones > Feathers > Bones
  • Basic paint and GUI

Feathers and bones are picked up every 5 kills (unless "Kill Chickens" is turned off), and bones are buried when the inventory is full.

chicken_killer.png

Should be on the SDN soon.

can i suggest adding the option to keep track of exp gained?

also maybe to make it seem less scripted change it from picking up after precisely 5 kills to a random amount (like after every 1-5 kills)

also noticed that if 2 chickens are on the same spot and one player is already fighting the "front" one the script will keep trying to fight the chicken in front as well instead of picking a different chicken/right click and choose the one that isn't under attack.

5 hours ago, myPBaccount said:

can i suggest adding the option to keep track of exp gained?

also maybe to make it seem less scripted change it from picking up after precisely 5 kills to a random amount (like after every 1-5 kills)

also noticed that if 2 chickens are on the same spot and one player is already fighting the "front" one the script will keep trying to fight the chicken in front as well instead of picking a different chicken/right click and choose the one that isn't under attack.

Thank you for the feedback!
When I get a chance I'll add the xp feature as well as the random intervals for picking up loot - good idea.
Never knew about that last issue, I'll also take a look at that when I get the chance.

6 hours ago, SaiyanKunt said:

Thank you for the feedback!
When I get a chance I'll add the xp feature as well as the random intervals for picking up loot - good idea.
Never knew about that last issue, I'll also take a look at that when I get the chance.

another suggestion/s:

1) as an anti-ban mechanic you could make it so every few minutes (in a random range of course) it will hover over stats to seem more human

2) make it drop any raw chicken it picks up by mistake

And and update:

Not sure if this is because of the last client update but the script seems to go afk without resuming randomly (or not randomly, nothing shows up in the log)

Edited by myPBaccount

6 hours ago, SaiyanKunt said:

I posted this by mistake when trying to edit my last comment. delete this please.

Edited by myPBaccount
Delete this please

4 hours ago, myPBaccount said:

another suggestion/s:

1) as an anti-ban mechanic you could make it so every few minutes (in a random range of course) it will hover over stats to seem more human

2) make it drop any raw chicken it picks up by mistake

And and update:

Not sure if this is because of the last client update but the script seems to go afk without resuming randomly (or not randomly, nothing shows up in the log)

Good suggestions. I did notice a couple of times the script takes a while to respond if it misclicked when trying to open a gate or pick something up, but it eventually responds. So you were around chickens and it stopped working completely without fixing itself after 20 seconds or so?

2 hours ago, SaiyanKunt said:

Good suggestions. I did notice a couple of times the script takes a while to respond if it misclicked when trying to open a gate or pick something up, but it eventually responds. So you were around chickens and it stopped working completely without fixing itself after 20 seconds or so?

i know that at least one time it stopped for as long as it takes to disconnect for being afk (then i manually reset the script when i heard the login screen music).

Seems to be a good bot. I used it for my Obby Mauler to make some starting cash and have something easy to kill. No problems so far and have ran it for over 1h sometimes and no bans.

Good script but it does not pickup the feathers/bones right after. Waits until the 5th kill then walks around and loots. Should loot right after kill. Also, implement some anti-ban to it like move the screen or look at stats.