Sign in to follow this  
Noodleking

[OSRS] F2P Lobster/Swordfish Fishing at Karamja

4 hours ago, Connor Woosley said:

Hey this script started working for me again after update but now i noticed that it gets stuck on the boat alot.

Noodleking and I aim try to keep the script bug free.However,at times,a few bugs creep in.To fix these bugs,we need to understand the logic behind them and we cannot understand them if you give us something which has no information related to the bug.Hence,it's recommended to file a bug report so that we are able to solve the bug faster.

To file a bug report you can either:

Ask either of us to come on TeamViewer 

or

follow this format while posting about the bug:

Description of the bug(What,Where,When,Why):

Log:

RunTime of the script?

Image?{Not necessary}

Times it has happened?

{Not all fields are necessary to be filled but the more you fill,the better the chance we have at solving the bug}

Edited by Terminator1

16 hours ago, Connor Woosley said:

Hey this script started working for me again after update but now i noticed that it gets stuck on the boat alot.

The boat towards Karamja, the Boat to Port Sarim, or another kind of boat (like with a misclick)? Does it happen often? If it is on the boat, could you tell me what it is doing, rather than clicking on the gangplank?

On 1/14/2017 at 0:43 PM, Noodleking said:

The boat towards Karamja, the Boat to Port Sarim, or another kind of boat (like with a misclick)? Does it happen often? If it is on the boat, could you tell me what it is doing, rather than clicking on the gangplank?

Sorry internet was out for a few days but the bot will get stuck trying to pay the fare at the customs officer, it will get stuck on the boat trying to click the gangplank, also it will sometimes get stuck before the dock in Karmaja

desternu   

Sorry to bother, but is it safe? like has anyone got a ban from this? It looks very promising! :) Im new to this, so just asking, if the client rsbot and this script are okay :)

Thanks!!

13 hours ago, desternu said:

Sorry to bother, but is it safe? like has anyone got a ban from this? It looks very promising! :) Im new to this, so just asking, if the client rsbot and this script are okay :)

Thanks!!

I have been running this on and off for over 300 hours without a ban(I guess that sounds safe).I should point out though,that I mix the scripts on that account.

On 2017-01-22 at 3:35 PM, Connor Woosley said:

Sorry internet was out for a few days but the bot will get stuck trying to pay the fare at the customs officer, it will get stuck on the boat trying to click the gangplank, also it will sometimes get stuck before the dock in Karmaja

Could you add an option to make it work (go thru dialog) without the quest completed?

7 hours ago, protim123 said:

Hey man can you help me on how to download the script cant figure it out how if your still active xD

thanks

The script development is dead. However, if you want to use it, it should be on the SDN.

TMKCodes   
On 3/21/2018 at 2:35 PM, TMKCodes said:

The script does not get out of the ship either in port sarim or musa point. 

Four days later and half of that time in spa I now have programmed my first powerpot script because this isn't working. 

botcoon   
On 3/25/2018 at 5:02 PM, TMKCodes said:

Four days later and half of that time in spa I now have programmed my first powerpot script because this isn't working. 

Lol gz

I've been using this bot for about 2-3 weeks now and ive noticed a few things. It''ll get stuck at port sarim at the bank deposit box and just sit there. Or it'll go inside the boat east of it. It will sit in musa point (where you pay 30gp to go back to port sarim) and just sit there. And/or itll go inside the boat at musa point and sit there. Other than that no problems!