Noodleking

[OSRS] F2P Lobster/Swordfish Fishing at Karamja

Information

• Fishes at Karamja (Musa Point) and, when the inventory is full, takes the ship back to Port Sarim to bank Lobsters/Swordfish at the deposit box next to Monks of Entrana
  • Already having raw lobster/swordfish in your inventory when starting the script (and standing at the Port Sarim Dock) doesn't mess with the values per hour
  • Start script at Karamja Fishing Docks, or at deposit box (next to the Monks of Entrana) with lobster pot/harpoon and enough coins for the amount of trips you want (1 trip = 60 coins)
  • The script starts immediately (first it checks wether you did the quest or not, then it starts walking/fishing)
  • Credits also due to Terminator1 who helped me to create the script

Requirements

• Completed the Quest "Pirate's Treasure" (will be asked starting the script), travel once (after completing) to make sure there are no chats with the sailor.
  • A lobster pot/harpoon and at least 60 coins in your inventory

Known Bugs

• Script started outside of the starting Area's will stop the script.

For questions/bugs PM me and ill fix it. 

Some people have the bug that the script will not work no matter what. We have no clue what is causing this. If you have this bug, please contact me (or Terminator1) via PM so we can see what the problem is!

Source code link to Github

Version 1.3 - Last updated 2017/01/12

Change Log

• Added the option to drop/keep Tuna when fishing for Tuna/Swordfish
  • The script will automatically stop when you are out of coins, or when you didn't complete the quest (so when you try to travel, it will see that it can't)
  • The option to powerfish

Version 1.2.2 - Last updated 2017/01/08

Change Log

• The code has been rewritten to remove annoying persisting bugs, and to remove temporary solutions (that caused bugs as well).
  • The script now stops when you do not meet the requirements, asks for the quest rather than checking (to prevent patterns)

Version 1.2.1 - Last updated 2017/01/03

Change Log

• Improved Banking (the banking option got completely removed last time. Added and imrpoved it)

Version 1.2 - Last updated 2017/01/02

Change Log

• Added the option to fish Swordfish instead of Lobsters (you need a Harpoon instead of a Lobster pot)
  • General Improvement of the script
  • Shows where the script is fishing (visual representation)

Version 1.1.1 - Last updated 2017/01/01

Change Log

• No longer gets stuck on the Karamja Docks, or the ships (there still is a rare bug of the bot getting stuck on the ship in port Sarim)
  • Improved Area's of the ships and Banking (less chance to be stuck at the deposit box)

Version 1.1.0 - Last updated 2016/12/29

Change Log

• Now banks at the Monks of Entrana
  • No longer starting point in Draynor Bank, starting point deposit box (Monks of Entrana) with Lobster Pot and enough coins for as many trips you want

Version 1.0.2 - Last updated on 2016/12/29

Change Log

• Improved walking
  • No longer selects poll booth, or empty bank booth, to open bank
  • No longer keeps trying to withdraw 60 coins when the bank has less than 60 coins
Edited by Noodleking

12 minutes ago, Swizaw said:

what's the name of this script so i can add it?

It's just what i wanted!

I have put up a request so I can add it to the SDN, once the request is allowed it will appear here on the Site with the other scripts.

Swizaw   

Alright,so far i can't really fully make one complete trick,because sometimes the bot gets stuck and it keeps clicking to go to the same place,i have to move the camera around a bit so it can actually move to where he wants.

57 minutes ago, Swizaw said:

Alright,so far i can't really fully make one complete trick,because sometimes the bot gets stuck and it keeps clicking to go to the same place,i have to move the camera around a bit so it can actually move to where he wants.

Could you elaborate a bit, where does he get stuck?

The more details you give for a bug the faster and better it will be to fix it

Swizaw   

It usually gets stuck when he's walking back after a full trip on karanja on a tree,the cursor on the map keeps commanding the bot to move to the same place where he is,between some trees.

And when the bot is coming from draynor to port sarim and it happens the same as i said before just a little bit before entering the dock

9 minutes ago, Swizaw said:

It usually gets stuck when he's walking back after a full trip on karanja on a tree,the cursor on the map keeps commanding the bot to move to the same place where he is,between some trees.

And when the bot is coming from draynor to port sarim and it happens the same as i said before just a little bit before entering the dock

Updated the script. Removed the said bugs (as far as I tested). Let me know if there are more bugs!

1 hour ago, Noodleking said:

Updated the script. Removed the said bugs (as far as I tested). Let me know if there are more bugs!

Hey man I'd definitely use this if it could bank at the deposit box at port sarim instead of draynor. Maybe make it possible to have a cash stack and lobster pot and then make sure it only deposits lobs at the box by the monks. Other than that the script looks great :)

5 minutes ago, MrStaxServices said:

Hey man I'd definitely use this if it could bank at the deposit box at port sarim instead of draynor. Maybe make it possible to have a cash stack and lobster pot and then make sure it only deposits lobs at the box by the monks. Other than that the script looks great :)

Do you want the script to take out the lobster pot and coins itself at the beginning (lets say 12k coins for 200 trips), or do you want to get the items manually, walk to the starting point, and start the script?

Thanks for the compliment :)

Awesome script!

Can you make one for fishing swordfish? But make it drop the tuna.

Edit: Sometimes the bot gets stuck at the boat on musa point, where he is supposed to pay the the sailor and board the ship to port sarim. He then just stands there on the pier or just infront of it doing nothing. this happens every 2-3 runs.

Edited by PeppiSossi

@PeppiSossi ill have a look at this. I can make one for Swordfish while it drops Tuna, will be working on that one at the same time.

@tarintino Yes the quest is required. The script is written to only start when the quest is completed. If you haven't completed the quest, there is a whole dialogue with the sailors everytime. It takes way more time to implement that than it takes to complete the quest.

Edit 1: Testing the code now, all bugs seem to be removed. If 0 errors occur in the next 2 hours, I will upload the bugfree script to the SDN. For the Swordfish one, the code of the script is a big mess. I've used 2/3 ducttape measures which I'd like to remove, along with cleaner and better indexing of the files. I'll work on it in about 8 hours. My goal is to have it finished by tomorrow.

Edit 2: The script has been tested succesfully. The pull request has been made. This is still only for the lobsters. For the Swordfish, I expect it to be working fully tomorrow.

Edited by Noodleking

1 hour ago, PeppiSossi said:

Wow nice! Looking forward to it :)

How long does it take before the lobster script is up again? It seems I can't add it to my scripts..

Yes, for some reason, the script has been removed from the SDN. With this request I hope they put it there again :)

As for time, it all depends on how fast they accept it. Usually it doesn't take long (max 24 hours), but who knows.