armark1ng

[OSRS] Agility Pyramid Runner

-Runs Agility Pyramid Training Area, get 100k+ Gold/hr and 20k+/hr agility xp with this script depending on your level.

-Available on SDN: https://www.powerbot.org/scripts/#538930-AgilityPyramid

-Take screenshots of your progress reports and post them so I can add them to the thread.

*Requirments:-

• Level 30 agility.
  • Some food and waterskins.
  • (Recommended 51+ agility)

*Features:-

• Runs in both fixed and resizable.
  • Supports Banking (At nardah bank).
  • Eats any food when health reaches the amount you set(If no food and banking is disabled it will log out).
  • Collects pyramid tops and sells them for good profit.
  • Request anything you want to be added in this topic.

*Media:-

8b8b417501c89b6494deba8e1fdacfdb.png

*Proggies:-

533cc0997a906cb6c96882022f3ee6d1.png

fb0bec94d9b3a9669b1d21887d03c041.png

Edited by armark1ng
More Proggies

the bank feature doesnt work with me, it takes the items, runs a bit and stops. Its a bit insufficient too when it takes 18 food and only 8 waterskins. Better takes 18 waterskins and 8 food. (im high level agility) Hope u can look at it, or know what i mean. Further more its a good script without te bank. Thanks!

ohyeah. 1 more thing, it cant find the exit doors..  it clicks like 2 cm under the door with just yellow spam click marker, can u change it a bit more to tthe top, or at least that he can recognize clicking the door in stead of nothing haha

8 minutes ago, Koelkast69 said:

the bank feature doesnt work with me, it takes the items, runs a bit and stops. Its a bit insufficient too when it takes 18 food and only 8 waterskins. Better takes 18 waterskins and 8 food. (im high level agility) Hope u can look at it, or know what i mean. Further more its a good script without te bank. Thanks!

ohyeah. 1 more thing, it cant find the exit doors..  it clicks like 2 cm under the door with just yellow spam click marker, can u change it a bit more to tthe top, or at least that he can recognize clicking the door in stead of nothing haha

Thanks for feed back will look at it as soon as possible.

Try running in fixed if having problems with the exit door/planks/climbing rocks at the top because those three the bot can't find the object location automaticly i am trying to make it calculate where to click as accurate as possible.

Edited by armark1ng

Yeah I always run in fixed, that wasn't the issue. In fixed mode it kept clicking like 2cm under the exit door. And when i wanted to correct it by changing camera view it just ignored it and kept spamming the floor.  And  another thing:  when it reaches the top, it sometimes runs past the pyramid top, and goes to the next obstacle, when its there, he wants to jump back at the golden top, but it cant, because he already took the next agility obstacle... Maybe you can build in to go to the floor below, run that one over to get the golden top without walking passed it. 

If you want pictures of it I am willing to post it to help you out

1 hour ago, Koelkast69 said:

https://gyazo.com/016809d32d4804bd0f3bb11555610267 

this is what i mean, when it gets stuck, it passes the pyramid, and then it wants to go back, but it cant... 

Fixed try now i just updated also added option to choose how many food you want to take and how many waterskins.

Here is what it looks like now.

a44df9476411348a36f74f1cc55a82c0.png

Edited by armark1ng

the walking from bank to pyramid can be a bit more smooth. It only runs for a small distance. then stops, etc. it flags real close to the character. Maybe you can change that to a bit more further away position so it doesnt waste time waiting for a new click. Also it got me stuck at the first rock climbing obstacle, when you reach simon. It just waits right next to simon. I can post a picture at the location if you want. But the rock climbings get me stuck so far.  Now testing the pyramid. Retrieving bank items goes so far so good. 

sometimes it clicks two times on an obstacle at the pyramid, when it jumps over the wall, it goes back to the other side haha,  at the first level of the pyramid right when you enter. The first wall. 

1 minute ago, Koelkast69 said:

the walking from bank to pyramid can be a bit more smooth. It only runs for a small distance. then stops, etc. it flags real close to the character. Maybe you can change that to a bit more further away position so it doesnt waste time waiting for a new click. Also it got me stuck at the first rock climbing obstacle, when you reach simon. It just waits right next to simon. I can post a picture at the location if you want. But the rock climbings get me stuck so far.  Now testing the pyramid. Retrieving bank items goes so far so good. 

Try switching between fixed and resizable and tell me which one works best.

fixed works better at the pyramid, but resizable works better for walking patern. It still gets me stuck at the rock climbing thing next to simon. both rock climbing obstacles. And the first wall at the pyramid, he goes back and forth sometimes. When he jumps over the wall, at  lvl 1 pyramid, he goes back to the other side

retrieving the golden pyramid top to simon goes well, it doesnt get stuck at that rock climbing thing. its only the top one. when you go from the desert to simon. 

8 minutes ago, Koelkast69 said:

fixed works better at the pyramid, but resizable works better for walking patern. It still gets me stuck at the rock climbing thing next to simon. both rock climbing obstacles. And the first wall at the pyramid, he goes back and forth sometimes. When he jumps over the wall, at  lvl 1 pyramid, he goes back to the other side

retrieving the golden pyramid top to simon goes well, it doesnt get stuck at that rock climbing thing. its only the top one. when you go from the desert to simon. 

Posting fix to sdn if your version is 1.2 then its fixed.

1 hour ago, Koelkast69 said:

maybe you can make it a left click, when he picks up the golden top. he still missclicks now and then. runs past it, but it goes back now, to stil retrieve it in stead of stopping. 

https://gyazo.com/8cc47f95885c1da8614628a7b89d0ab6 

here is the proggy

Thanks Fixed V1.21 wait for it to update. i pushed it.

Edited by armark1ng

38 minutes ago, SooxSick said:

Gonna test this out the other agility scripts are all broken right now..

alright please lmk if u find any bug, and if u have a good proggie pm me it too

have fun