djabby

[OS] RoofRunner {Canifis/Falador/Seer's}

djabby   

This is based on the Agility script from @andyroo. Thanks for this great template!

This script runs upon the rooftops of Canifis, Seer's vilalge and Falador.

Collects marks of grace along the process.

To activate high-alchemy between obstacles, simply have nature runes in your inventory (and ofc some source of fire runes).

This alchs everything in your inventory, except marks of grace, nature runes and money.

Edited by djabby

djabby   
On 11.11.2016 at 2:03 AM, Kline said:

Does it eat? Just alched all my food :P

And I wondered the first runs why I never get marks of grace...OH SHIT IT ALCHS THEM. I could change it so that it only alchs noted items.

And no, currently it doesn't eat, but will implement it if it's wanted :)

djabby   
On 11/16/2016 at 0:54 AM, techdolphin said:

Seers support planned?

Is supported now.

On 11/11/2016 at 2:03 AM, Kline said:

Does it eat? Just alched all my food :P

Monkfish is accepted food now and won't be alched. If more than 16 HP are lost, it will eat them.

Added "mood" to simulate an anti-pattern. Mood is a probability for certain actions, e.g. whether or not to alch after obstacles. This mood probability is changing over time to reduce pattern-like behaviour.

djabby   
4 hours ago, ninjabenzini2 said:

seems to be getting stuck at canifis, before the pole vault section.

Fixed now! Try again in a few minutes. Thanks for mentioning!

3 hours ago, swifted said:

This is Very slow in Canifis  and it wont rerun the course for me :) IT just stops at the last one

Can you try the new version? And what do you mean with "very slow"?

No Heart   

hey djabby, great script! i was using the fally roof runner with v1.0 with no issues whatsoever. as of v1.1 it appears as though the script gets hung up at the first "hand hold" - not sure if this is just something on my end, but perhaps something to look into.

once again, nice script! 

swifted   
5 hours ago, djabby said:

Fixed now! Try again in a few minutes. Thanks for mentioning!

Can you try the new version? And what do you mean with "very slow"?

Like Taking 15 seconds between every click, ? Also it stops and dont restart the lap after the last obstacle sometimes (after update)

Edited by swifted

djabby   
10 hours ago, Brandyn Prasad said:

hey djabby, great script! i was using the fally roof runner with v1.0 with no issues whatsoever. as of v1.1 it appears as though the script gets hung up at the first "hand hold" - not sure if this is just something on my end, but perhaps something to look into.

once again, nice script! 

Should be working now again.

As for the Seer's "slowness", I can't reproduce it at all, neither from the SDN nor from my local version. For me it completes one run in ~1 minute. So I'd be glad about any other information that might have caused this slowness: What kind of screen settings are you using? Are you alching or not?

Can you do one run manually and check whether the bot works afterwards?

Edit: This seems to be necessary. I tried it on another computer and had to do one run manually, so that the entire course gets into the cache.

Edited by djabby

djabby   
14 hours ago, jimmyriggins said:

I am still having trouble at Canifis, getting stuck before the polevault. Is v1.1 the latest version? or is there a later one?

13 hours ago, maurice878 said:

its getting stuck at canafis before the pole again :(

I tried the SDN version again and it's working for me...weird :/