Points per hour: 120

Exp per hour: 15000

Alchemy

equip latest?cb=20160123055903 or any other fire staff

400+ latest?cb=20151107053234

55 latest?cb=20141020205226 for High alchemy

Points per hour: 180

Enchant

equip latest?cb=20160123055903&format=webp/Staff_of_air.png/latest?cb=20160123055903/latest?cb=20160123055903&format=webp/latest?cb=20160123055802&format=webp/latest?cb=20160123055801&format=webp, depending on your magic level

600/300/200/150/120/100 latest?cb=20151107053229, depending on your magic level

7/27/49/57/68/87 latest?cb=20141020205226 for High alchemy

Points per hour: 1800, but it needs some initial time to find proper worlds

If you bot on multiple accounts, the world switching might log out your character. The worlds 3 and 65 are "safe" for your other accounts, which means that this script will never try to switch to these worlds.

Graveyard

equip latest?cb=20160123055802&format=webp or get a water/earth staff and supply the other runes

120 latest?cb=20151107053234

15 latest?cb=20141020205226 for Bones to bananas

Points per hour: 240

Exp per hour: 8000

Edited by djabby

djabby   
2 minutes ago, Coma said:

Pro tip: don't copy/paste your threads because it's illegible on Animate theme.

I'm working on it. I just wanted a thread so I have a thread ID for the manifest :P

djabby   

For limited time (but long enough for anyone to earn some good moneeh) it's available in the SDN now.

The script is especially useful if you use it on low-level accounts to suicide bot.

The only early requirement is magic lvl 15 and if you have 2mil+ gc you can easily get to level ~70 just by doing this minigame and in the meantime earn lots of $$$.

Edited by djabby

djabby   
11 hours ago, Ziyoge said:

Not working, poor coded, and misses almost on every portal.

Oh, so that explains how I made ~100M with it so far.

"Not working"? What is not working? I hate Open Source users, because everyone is like you. Bitching that something is not working and then providing ZERO information that could help fixing the errors.

"Poorly coded"? Did you see the code? And better get back to English classes.

"Misses almost on every portal"? I hate playing guess games, but do you mean in "enchantment"?

Edit: Withdrawing it from the SDN as it's "obviously" "not working". Have fun looking for other low-requirement money-making scripts.

Edited by djabby

Thats a shame If it got removed before i could try everything. Alchemy and Telekinetic were working perfectly. Graveyard was iffy considering it would go into the portal and stand there until you physically moved it to the location of the bones. And then it wouldn't deposit the food you used from bones to banana. Other then that It was perfect. Im not sure about Enchant since I didnt get to try it but your bot was well done dude. Easily could see It being paid if Graveyard would have gotten its kinks ironed out.

djabby   
10 hours ago, JoeNation said:

Thats a shame If it got removed before i could try everything. Alchemy and Telekinetic were working perfectly. Graveyard was iffy considering it would go into the portal and stand there until you physically moved it to the location of the bones. And then it wouldn't deposit the food you used from bones to banana. Other then that It was perfect. Im not sure about Enchant since I didnt get to try it but your bot was well done dude. Easily could see It being paid if Graveyard would have gotten its kinks ironed out.

Hey, thanks for your kind words! In fact it was quite lucky that I've taken down the scripts, as in the last days there seemed to be a huge bot busting wave - which caught all of my accounts. Unfortunately I won't be able to test/re-upload the script until I have an account for it again (would need 4M if you are interested :P). Well, I can re-upload it without testing it again, but I'd like to check first whether the bot is able to survive some hours.

Regarding "Graveyard": I never had any problems with this script. It reached easily the 6-hour-limit for me. But yes, you have to go once to the bones and start the script there, which shouldn't be a too big problem if you have 20+ hp.

10 hours ago, JoeNation said:

Alchemy and Telekinetic were working perfectly

The alchemy script is horrible. The enchantment one is the very best, even outsmarting human players ;)

Edited by djabby

Ziyoge   
On 11/21/2016 at 2:35 AM, djabby said:

Oh, so that explains how I made ~100M with it so far.

"Not working"? What is not working? I hate Open Source users, because everyone is like you. Bitching that something is not working and then providing ZERO information that could help fixing the errors.

"Poorly coded"? Did you see the code? And better get back to English classes.

"Misses almost on every portal"? I hate playing guess games, but do you mean in "enchantment"?

Edit: Withdrawing it from the SDN as it's "obviously" "not working". Have fun looking for other low-requirement money-making scripts.

Why are people so sensitive over internet. How did you consider me bitching by saying that the script isn't working lmao? Do you really think i would have said that if the script worked for me? I couldn't even get 10 points using your script. The script runs for each portal and once the account enters the portal it suddenly stops working. The only portal that was kind of working was the alchemy room, where it wasn't also as efficient as possible, it was delaying a bet. However, i never said your script was the "worst', i'm saying it has a lot of improvements and bugs to be fixed, so maybe instead of crying and trying to defend yourself to look the cooler here, i recommend you start fixing your script so people start using it in-game.

Edited by Ziyoge

djabby   
3 hours ago, Ziyoge said:

Why are people so sensitive over internet. How did you consider me bitching by saying that the script isn't working lmao? Do you really think i would have said that if the script worked for me? I couldn't even get 10 points using your script. The script runs for each portal and once the account enters the portal it suddenly stops working. The only portal that was kind of working was the alchemy room, where it wasn't also as efficient as possible, it was delaying a bet. However, i never said your script was the "worst', i'm saying it has a lot of improvements and bugs to be fixed, so maybe instead of crying and trying to defend yourself to look the cooler here, i recommend you start fixing your script so people start using it in-game.

Well, "poor coded" was your failed attempt at looking somehow intelligent. And did you even try to enter the room and THEN start the script (was designed to work like this)? And yes, you are right, alchemy isn't very efficient, as I said in my last post. And how'd you know that it has a lot of possible improvements and bugs if you didn't even watch it gathering thousands of points (like I did)?