BlackShad0w

BsCowSlaughter | Kill cows, collect their hides and bank them in Lumbridge.

1) What's the difference between your combat script an this?

2) This script is terribly written bro, I expects more, it's super slow, misclicks, very not like, uhm idk if I said this before but it's super slow.

3) Why release a script ASAP? Why not work on it and tweak it up instead of releasing a piece of ban worthy crap? 

Ps: I'm not even trying to be an ass but I'm really trigger at the fact that you didn't put any work into making this script and just tried to get someone up on the sdn. Ofc I'm making assumptions but this is what I believe. Hope this post was at least some what construction.

TLDR: Remove this script from the SDN. Tweak it till it's working well, because rn it runs terribly. High expectations for this script, has some potential for new botting accounts.

9 hours ago, Reminisce_ said:

1) What's the difference between your combat script an this?

2) This script is terribly written bro, I expects more, it's super slow, misclicks, very not like, uhm idk if I said this before but it's super slow.

3) Why release a script ASAP? Why not work on it and tweak it up instead of releasing a piece of ban worthy crap? 

Ps: I'm not even trying to be an ass but I'm really trigger at the fact that you didn't put any work into making this script and just tried to get someone up on the sdn. Ofc I'm making assumptions but this is what I believe. Hope this post was at least some what construction.

TLDR: Remove this script from the SDN. Tweak it till it's working well, because rn it runs terribly. High expectations for this script, has some potential for new botting accounts.

1. My combat script can't bank in Lumbridge.
  2. How do you know this script is written badly? You probably didn't run it for 10 min straight. It's not slow at all. :)
  3. What do you care?

3 hours ago, BlackShad0w said:

1. My combat script can't bank in Lumbridge.
  2. How do you know this script is written badly? You probably didn't run it for 10 min straight. It's not slow at all. :)
  3. What do you care?

I was using this script for over an hour+ on multiple differ my accounts. And I care because my accounts are all low level, and they're all f2p so I need some money and the only method I know on osrs at a low level on f2p is by cows. And nice way to take constructive criticism to the heart.

20 hours ago, Reminisce_ said:

I was using this script for over an hour+ on multiple differ my accounts. And I care because my accounts are all low level, and they're all f2p so I need some money and the only method I know on osrs at a low level on f2p is by cows. And nice way to take constructive criticism to the heart.

Nothing constructive about your feedback. 

7 hours ago, BlackShad0w said:

Nothing constructive about your feedback. 

Your script is slow af, it doesn't kill calfs, it's very bot like, it's uber slow

k0na   
On 23/10/2016 at 5:37 PM, Reminisce_ said:

Your script is slow af, it doesn't kill calfs, it's very bot like, it's uber slow

It is beyond me how you think any of your comments categorize as even remotely constructive.

You could simply have said: "I think your script is slow and it'd be nice if it supported cow calves" but instead you threw in a bunch of demeaning (highly unnecessary) words causing your post to read like that of an incoherent 10 yr old's.

Edited by k0na

27 minutes ago, k0na said:

It is beyond me how you think any of your comments categorize as even remotely constructive.

You could simply have said: "I think your script is slow and it'd be nice if it supported cow calves" but instead you threw in a bunch of demeaning (highly unnecessary) words causing your post to read like that of an incoherent 10 yr old's.

Keep rocking on, OP.

I got banned using the script after i bought 3m osrsgp for $8, ofc im gonna bash on his script which trying to try my best to stay constructive. wasted a bond on that account.

Edit: Read what I posted before commenting. My goal wasn't to be a massive dick, it was to give constructive feedback whilst blowing some steam off.

Edited by Reminisce_

56 minutes ago, k0na said:

Keep rocking on, OP.

Agreed, 100%.

@BlackShad0w I've used the script, it could use a bit of fine tuning, but all things considered its a welcome addition to the SDN.

Edited by Manbearpigcat

I was really looking forward to trying this one out but sadly doesn't attack any cow. In either cow pen next to Lumbridge.

Edited by JJSimpleton
Typo

Great script man! Works great but not without a few hiccups.. Sometimes the script will just stop for no apparent reason and I will find my character standing by goblins, or standing behind lumby castle right by the door where the people use curse magics, among other places. Needs a little refining but all in all a great base! Thank you for your contribution I enjoy using this bot as I don't plan on being p2p anytime soon and this bot is a great way for low levels in f2p to make money and train a little on the side. Like I said could use some refining but a great start! Hope to see this script in the top performance shape I can imagine. Thanks again, Cookie.

loldicks   

Script is terrible mate first of all the script wont take hides immediately after you kill a cow half the time it'll start a new kill wait until it's dead and then pick up hides on the floor.

Another issue is when it tries to bank it gets stuck outside the castle in the back and it shuts off. This happens every time and I'm not sure why it does it maybe the camera? Maybe broken pathing? Idk but it always happens. At this point might as well use OSfighter and just pick up hides and have them get banked.

Edited by loldicks

its good but everytime i go into my game now, without turning on the script the bot just keep click on the top right of the map so i cant stand still or walk my own way because it keeps trying to walk as far so the top right corner of the map it could possibly go...

On 2016-12-11 at 1:13 AM, KPbless said:

i cant deposit the hides on this script, its constantly hitting the "deposit all" button and thats where it stays. please fix.

same for me