Fabhaz

OS Jewelry Crafter - Smelts all jewelry including gold jewelry and slayer rings

Fabhaz   

Currently works at al kharid and Edgeville, I will add other locations if needed.

Start with the required mould, gold bars and the gems in your bank.

UPDATE: I have not played OSRS in a while and its seems this script no longer works. I will look into fixing it once i have some free time. I apologise for the inconvenience but i have other priorities to focus on.

Edited by Fabhaz

When making gold ammys in edge:

It gets invo of gold bars

Starts making them.

When about 6 left it cclicks on the bars again and "makes them again" does not finish the whole invo at once before banking

it's a nice script, only thing I noticed is sometimes it clicks "Collect" instead of "Bank" and get's stuck on that screen trying to click the bank behind the open collect window. other than this the script works nice, no complaints, just requires occasional checking in to make sure it's not just standing there trying to open bank.

can confirm there is currently an issue. I started @ al kharid attempting to make gold amulets (u), the bot was able to walk to the furnace and use the gold bar on the furnace but unable to click the command to create the gold amulets, it merely moved the cursor erraticly around the interface. 

iedave8   

works great, only thing is when smelting saphire rings at al kharid it will click on a gold bar and stutter at the furnace after already clicking one...looks bottish

Interrupts itself smithing for some reason when a few are left it will try to set up smithing again and  get stuck for a minute before finishing the last few.

It rotates the camera so it is unable to see the bank from the furnace so then it just gets stuck with the mouse spazzing out in the corner where the bank should be.

Overdued   

It interrupts a lot when making gold bracelets. When it is smithing the gold bars it clicks on the bracelet into the furnace to trigger a "Nothing interesting happens" then clicks on the gold bar into the furnace to smith the bracelets. Please fix so it doesn't interrupt since Jagex may see this as suspicious. It does its job though and very efficient.

minx456   

Used this bot for 3 days. Got 1 - 67 crafting gold bars into bracelets. Got banned at the end of the run for 24 hrs. Did not practice safe botting practices but the bot has a few errors that may send warning signals to bot detection systems such as its interaction with using bracelets on the furnace at the end of an inventory, thus triggering a "Nothing interesting happens" event.

liams007   
On 12/28/2016 at 0:52 PM, saulcon said:

This bot stole all my money and hacked my account 

Came to say the same thing. Some white-knight type meat slobber can come make excuses, but I'm 99% sure of my suspicions. I don't have a rat, I don't share my info, I don't use any non runescape website except powerbot, not even any forums. My main is fine, but my alt which no one knows about was hacked; and this is the only script I used. I've never been hacked in all my 12 years of RS otherwise.

Edited by liams007

Bot is broken. Making gold necklaces at edgeville, it either can't close the bank tab and is stuck on bank screen or it finishes an inventory and will have the camera turned and it won't click to run back to the bank. If I turn the camera slightly, it will click and resume for the next inventory, then it happens again. Has not worked for more than 10 minutes.