Fabhaz

House Plank Maker - Use Your butler to make 3700+ planks per hour

Fabhaz   

Uses the demon butler in your house to make planks, teleports back to camelot(PVP World) and withdraws more logs. Insane gp/h.

Requirements:

• 50 Construction - Demon Butler
  • 45 Magic - Camelot Teleport

Set Up:

• Make sure you have a demon butler
  • Have a rope bell in your house (living room), so you can call butler
  • Start in a PVP world next to the camelot chest
  • Start with a staff of air equipped
  • Have gold, Earth/Law runes and logs in the bank.

As you need to be in a PVP world i have made it so it withdraws a low amount of gold and runes at a time to reduce the loss if anything does go wrong.

UPDATE: I have not played OSRS in a while and its seems this script no longer works. I will look into fixing it once i have some free time. I apologise for the inconvenience but i have other priorities to focus on.

Edited by Fabhaz

sliske   
14 minutes ago, ogsanta said:

Script does not withdraw logs and teleports before retrieving planks from butler please fix!

not sure about the withdrawing logs, but i think the butler banks the planks for you if you tele out before he gets back from sawmill

Fabhaz   
On 9/24/2016 at 1:20 PM, cassj said:

can we use teletabs?

Ye i could add that if there was a demand for it. A bit busy atm so may take a while to add.

casual   
1 hour ago, Fabhaz said:

Ye i could add that if there was a demand for it. A bit busy atm so may take a while to add.

Tab's would be great if you had some spare time yeah please! looking to use this on my skiller.

greatest script ever, made 20m with it in 2days. 

The only flaw is sometimes you go out the portal if you try to click on the butler and the script just crashes.
if u can fix it will just teleport back to the house if this happens it would be  amazing thx!

Wow this script is great :) I had the same problem with the player just stopping after asking the butler to get planks, ran it again and its fine! Thanks so much. Sometimes it stops randomly tho

Edited by BurberryBottle

bavarian   

Oak planks are in crashing hard, you should really make this paid, people are abusing the hell out of this method.

Edited by bavarian

This is not working for me, all it does is extract items from bank, but after that, it doesnt not "automatically" switch tabs to magic and teleport without my assistance. Then when it goes home, it doesnt do anything, however it says "using butler" on the top. This is not working for me, would appreciate some assistance.

ogsanta   

This script would run perfectly if you fixed when clicking the butler it'll sometimes exit your house. Would love to see this get fixed because I can never can a log better than 2 hours :(. 

When i started it everything was going right but when it would banking for the second time it was getting stuck because he had put out the runes and money out of the bank so it can't detect them and then the script was automatically getting off

so the only thing is what need to be fixed is that he after te first banking only need to get the logs and repeat the process

2 minutes ago, mikemohamed123 said:

When i started it everything was going right but when it would banking for the second time it was getting stuck because he had put out the runes and money out of the bank so it can't detect them and then the script was automatically getting off

Fabhaz   

I havnt played runescape for a while, or used this script so if it is not working at the moment I will fix it once i have time.