Artificial

[PREMIUM] ACooker OS - Complete cooking script. Supports all items at many different locations

Recommended Posts

ACooker

Complete cooking script, supporting virtually every item in the game.

Featuring an item queue, you are able to create your own path to skill mastery!

The script also contains advanced antipatterns to provide fast and as safe as possible leveling.

 

 

Meat

  • Meat (Beef, Rat and Bear), Chicken, Rabbit, Crab meat

 

Pies Cooked & Uncooked

  • Redberry, Meat, Mud, Apple, Garden, Fish, Botanical, Admiral, Wild, Summer

 

Pizza

  • Pizza base
  • Uncooked
  • Plain, Meat (Chicken and Beef), Anchovy, Pineapple: Chunks and Rings

 

Fish

  • Shrimps, Karambwanji, Sardine, Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna,  Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Sea Turtle, Anglerfish, Dark Crab, Manta Ray
  • Karambwan: Poisoned and Normal
  • Eels: Slimy, Cave and Lava

 

Other

  • Jugs of Wine
  • Sweetcorn
  • Baked potatoes
  • Supports usage of Super/Normal Energy and Stamina potions.

 

Locations

  • Hosidius Kitchen
  • Rouges Den
  • Lumbridge (bank in basement or on roof)
  • Cooks Guild
  • Catherby
  • Neitiznot
  • Al' Kharid

 

Instructions:

 

 

Progress Reports:

On 2/9/2017 at 5:07 AM, bigmac12177 said:

Got 1-99 Cooking in a week making wines :) Great Script

On 1/26/2017 at 9:15 AM, Thijme said:

The script worked perfect for me. When i first started the script it looked very proffessional and worked flawless. It also has a very human like patern. 

 

Because of this script i got my cooking in 99! 

 

Picture of cape:  http://imgur.com/a/vXd4P  

LM6fhTS.pngU7kkvaD.pngglm5thc.pngkmrXZ4X.pngmVP6y8h.png1u9i4xK.pngU3BqqTH.pngXdHkioB.png0vKdbF2.png

 

Edited by Artificial

Share this post


Link to post


jap1997   

Wine Making not working at Lum. Castle, as soon as both the Jugs of Water, and the Grapes are taken out of the bank, the script will crash. Multiple attempts yield the
same result.

 

Trying to cook Swordfish as well, it successfully takes out the Swordies out of the bank, cooks them in Lumbridge Range, and then refuses to work after cooking the entire inventory. For some odd reason, it clicks on the "Worn Equipment" tab, and after that, nothing happens. However, this time, the script keeps running. 

 

The script seems solid overall, and to be fair, I haven't tried the other locations. Ironing out a few bugs should make this script the best. Hope you can figure out what the problem is!

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Fabhaz said:

Hey, could you add support for hosidius house kitchen?

Sure, if you can provide an account that can access it.

10 hours ago, jap1997 said:

Wine Making not working at Lum. Castle, as soon as both the Jugs of Water, and the Grapes are taken out of the bank, the script will crash. Multiple attempts yield the
same result.

 

Trying to cook Swordfish as well, it successfully takes out the Swordies out of the bank, cooks them in Lumbridge Range, and then refuses to work after cooking the entire inventory. For some odd reason, it clicks on the "Worn Equipment" tab, and after that, nothing happens. However, this time, the script keeps running. 

 

The script seems solid overall, and to be fair, I haven't tried the other locations. Ironing out a few bugs should make this script the best. Hope you can figure out what the problem is!

Thanks for reporting, I'll check out both issues.

Share this post


Link to post
jap1997   

Not sure if it was this bot, or MasterChopper. But I've been permanently banned. There go all the hours that I legitimately put in... Oh well. I guess that's the risk when you bot. Debating starting over legit, but this game is a grind fest. Which is why I was botting in the first place... :/

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, jap1997 said:

Not sure if it was this bot, or MasterChopper. But I've been permanently banned. There go all the hours that I legitimately put in... Oh well. I guess that's the risk when you bot. Debating starting over legit, but this game is a grind fest. Which is why I was botting in the first place... :/

Sorry to hear you got banned. This script was released yesterday and that's nearly not enough time for jagex to profile you as a botter. Take a look at this guide about smart botting: http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1127952-bot-smart-what-it-is-and-how-to-do-it-a-full-guide-to-avoid-bans/

Share this post


Link to post

On the first trip in Lumbridge castle, the bot accidentally (I believe) clicked the trap door in the room and got stuck downstairs.

Edited by TheRealFarm

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, TheRealFarm said:

On the first trip in Lumbridge castle, the bot accidentally (I believe) clicked the trap door in the room and got stuck downstairs.

Lumbridge location uses basement bank (members). I'll add roof bank with next update.

Share this post


Link to post

UPDATE 1.03

 

- Added support for Lumbridge basement bank chest.

- Updated banking to make it faster and smoother.

 

4 hours ago, Jack Stewart said:

nothing happens in lumbridge basment when i use it

Fixed, thanks. The RSBot API did not support that bank chest, but I've manually added it now.

Share this post


Link to post
salih123   

abit very slow making wine, after it takes jug of water out, it waits atleast 3 seconds to take grapes out, overall good script since no other script does wines.

Share this post


Link to post

UPDATE V1.04

 

- Fixed Uncooked Pie making.

- Made banking faster.

 

11 hours ago, salih123 said:

abit very slow making wine, after it takes jug of water out, it waits atleast 3 seconds to take grapes out, overall good script since no other script does wines.

I've improved it a bit. Let me know how it runs for you now.

 

2 hours ago, Ares OSRS said:

Is Hosidius Kitchen added?

No, because I can't access it.

Share this post


Link to post
salih123   
12 hours ago, Artificial said:

UPDATE V1.04

 

- Fixed Uncooked Pie making.

- Made banking faster.

 

I've improved it a bit. Let me know how it runs for you now.

 

No, because I can't access it.

works perfect now, thanks 

 

Edited by salih123

Share this post


Link to post

UPDATE V1.06

 

- Fixed Uncooked Pizza making.

- Made banking slightly faster.

 

4 hours ago, JoeNation said:

Hey I noticed that when I tried to make Uncooked Pizzas, It will try to use cheese on the pizza base first before it uses the tomato.

Fixed, thanks for reporting.

Edited by Artificial

Share this post


Link to post

I noticed another thing too. When Trying to cook plain pizza's in Al-Kharid, It withdraws your pizzas goes to the range, stalls and does nothing. I tried anchovy pizza and it does the exact same thing.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now