Furze

[OSRS] MagicCutter

Recommended Posts



Chris   

Please take 'Fucking ' out of the script name, also maybe randomise your path tiles a bit but that's optional

Share this post


Link to post
Furze   
2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Please take 'Fucking ' out of the script name, also maybe randomise your path tiles a bit but that's optional

Updated. 
The Path Traversal randomizes it a bit, the next state also kicks in before the end of the the traversal, so nbd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Chris   
4 minutes ago, Furze said:

Updated. 
The Path Traversal randomizes it a bit, the next state also kicks in before the end of the the traversal, so nbd. 

the name and description is still very vague people won't know what this is, and for the path it will likely do the same tiles over and over since you use findPath - you can use derive(x,y) to randomize the tiles a bit

Share this post


Link to post

Seems to start and run well, however, as soon as it clicks on a Magic Tree to cut... it immediately clicks again... and again, and again... This is not working in Fixed Mode nor in Resizable. Ban rate 100%. Do not use until fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
thejcrrr   
On 8/27/2016 at 6:31 AM, Chris said:

Please take 'Fucking ' out of the script name, also maybe randomise your path tiles a bit but that's optional

 

Hahah I just checked and lmfaooooo

 

@Script.Manifest(name = "F**king Magic m8"

 

^ THIS IS PURE GENIUS!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
On 29.8.2016 at 5:35 PM, Unrelentful said:

Seems to start and run well, however, as soon as it clicks on a Magic Tree to cut... it immediately clicks again... and again, and again... This is not working in Fixed Mode nor in Resizable. Ban rate 100%. Do not use until fixed.

Got 48h ban after using this for 8h over 2 days, noticed the crazy clicking aswell but too late :/

Share this post


Link to post
stevebro   

Script deposits all which if you arent weilding the dragon axe its pointless. also randomly logs out after like 45 minutes? needs to be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
techtrax   

Hey!

The script worked fine for a while, but now whenever I start it, it gets stuck immidiatly, moving the mouse over a spot. please fix

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now