Mooshe

[RS3] Master Miner | Free Mining Script for RS3

Mooshe   

From April 2016-January 2017, 515,261,906 GP has been made throughout 37,557 runs with a total elapsed time of 3 years, 5 months, 7 days, and 3 hours!

gAgalmX.png

Get the Script HERE!

Introduction:

Master Miner is a free mining script for RS3 which could be started at any basic mine. With support for banking and power levelling (dropping ores), as well as Coal Bags, it offers maximum performance through it's modular design. You can install Master Miner through the SDN here.

Configuration:

In order for Master Miner to work, please start the script at the mine you would like to mine at.

zRpO0LF.png

• Please select ore - Select the rock you would like to mine from.
  • Power Level - Whether or not to power level. If this is checked, ores will be dropped.
  • Start Script - Once you are done configuring, this will start the script.

Current Features:

• Power Levelling - This will allow the bot to quickly drop the ores and stay at the mine.
  • Auto-detect Combat Bar - If you have the ore assigned to the combat bar, and you're power-levelling, it will automatically drop the ore.
  • Anagogic Orts - Automatically collects any anagogic orts which fall to the ground.
  • Banking - Will automatically bank when the inventory is full (disabled when power levelling).
  • Coal Bags - When the inventory is full, it will try to fill the coal bag. If it cannot be filled, it will go bank and empty the coal bag.
  • Dynamic Anti-Ban - The Anti-ban patterns which are used account for human error, babysitting, and typical skilling.
  • Mining:
    • Clay
    • Copper Ore
    • Tin Ore
    • Iron Ore
    • Silver Ore
    • Coal Ore
    • Gold Ore
    • Mithril Ore
    • Adamantite Ore
    • Runite Ore

Screenshots:

Basic example of what the script looks like

qrYgJbD.png

Please post any screenshots you have, and I'll post them here.

Changelog:

June 25, 2016:
    * Fixed Burthorpe mines not recognizing the rocks.

June 18, 2016:
    + Added support for Action-bar dropping

May 2, 2016:
    + Added support for Coal Bags

May 1, 2016:
    * Fixed interregional banking in F2P areas
    + Added object permanence 

Edited by Mooshe

Mooshe   

hi great script but it cant bank after inventory is full. may i know how do i solve it?

where are you mining?

I'm trying to mine in the Al Kharid, it mines two rocks then the status changes to Idle even though Coal rocks respawn. The status never changes back to looking for rocks.

Mooshe   

I'm trying to mine in the Al Kharid, it mines two rocks then the status changes to Idle even though Coal rocks respawn. The status never changes back to looking for rocks.

ah, since it can't find any rocks, it assumes it's in the wrong area. I'll fix this later today.

Mooshe   

Mooshe would'nt it be better if it used the action bar to drop the ores ? (for powerlevel)

not all ores/rocks support this feature, for example, this would not work with clay, sandstone, or granite.

Mooshe   

Oh ok i'm levelling with iron soo it's better to use the action bar

I'll look into it.

Mooshe   

I'm mining iron ore on south varrock for lvl 40 mining and it get stuck and says mining iron ore

The south-east mine is a very inefficient way to mine iron and store it in the bank. Try mining at south-west varrock, rimmington, or Al-kharid.