darkwalker31

[RS3] KebabBuyer

Description:

Purchases kebabs for 1 gold coin in Al Kharid.

Features:

• Buys Kebabs
  • Banks Kebabs

Requires:

• Start the script next to Al Kharid Bank or Karim.

GUI:

2373ac906f.png

Special Thanks to:

Coma - Bits and pieces of the code was reused from one of his tutorial scripts.

Edited by darkwalker31

New Release:

Additions:

• Profit Per Hour in GUI.
  • Status field in GUI.

Bug Fixes:

• If money pouch was empty, it wouldn't Bank properly.

Image:

0405eddbb8.png

Edited by darkwalker31

A little strange finding for npc - https://vgy.me/7DD8jm.gif , could maybe find without mouse interaction.
I guess needs some basic anti ban at least? Camera turning, stats checking etc?

Tried for 10minutes.

ZfY5xS.jpg

New Release:

Additions:

• Added camera interaction when moving around, seems more human-like.
  • Added cursor to track mouse movements and changed widget interaction to use mouse clicking instead of space.
  • Added idling/skill checking every so often to act more human like.

On a side note, mouse selection through interaction is handled by RSBot. Making changes to this would make the anti-detection  worse.

klaus731   

I guess needs some basic anti ban at least? Camera turning, stats checking etc?

camera turning as anti-ban? I never turn the camera when I play legit...

camera turning as anti-ban? I never turn the camera when I play legit...

When playing legit I often turn my camera, especially the pitch. I guess future script implementations could ask user about their play style.

Also I'm not sure if camera is tracked by Jagex so implying it would assist in anti-ban would just be speculation, that's why I stated it makes it seem more human-like (at least for my play style).

It would go faster if it used number 2 and space bar to interact with the NPC.

I had it using space bar initially, but I noticed it was going too quickly. And to me each space seemed like it was the same time apart. So I decided to make it press the button with mouse instead of spacing it. I'll add a GUI and a check box to allow you to chose between the two though. :)

New Release:

Additions:

• Interactive GUI:
    • Use Space for Chat Dialogs = When talking to Karin it uses space to proceed with the conversation. [Default: Uses mouse to click chat buttons.]
    • Enable Camera NPC Tracking = When interacting with NPC the camera would turn to the NPC. [Default: Camera does not turn to face NPC]
    • Enable Camera Pitch Adjusting = Automatically adjusts pitch, this avoids awkward clicking through ground and  buildings. [Default: On]

65bfc1802f.png

Edited by darkwalker31

Very nice script you have here and thank you for offering it for free! However when running it, mine doesnt do anything after collecting a full inventory, just stands stationary. Anyone else? (Have tried switching all the options around).

Edit: After moving outside the store, it will then bank and return to fill inventory. Moving just one or two steps does not correct the issue of the stationary character.

Edited by RSJake1010

Very nice script you have here and thank you for offering it for free! However when running it, mine doesnt do anything after collecting a full inventory, just stands stationary. Anyone else? (Have tried switching all the options around).

Edit: After moving outside the store, it will then bank and return to fill inventory. Moving just one or two steps does not correct the issue of the stationary character.

No worries :) I have removed one of the conditions for the WALK_TO_BANK state, the script should be rebuilding. Let me know if this has fixed it for you.

One of the anti-ban methods of the script is to AFK for a certain amount of time, after which the account is logged out to the lobby. The script does not select the 'play now' button at the lobby, which causes the bot to do nothing. This makes the script almost useless for long term use. 

But besides this it is working absolutely fine for me!

Did you copy my script mate? I dropped it here in the forums in January 2016. It looks like the same thing..

Edited by Assad1992