LuckyKebbit - Polarkebbit hunter

Lugge   

What does it do:

• Inspects the kebbit holes
  • Follows the scent of the polar kebbits
  • Attacks the final snow piles
  • Drops furs and bones (or burys them)
  • Banks at the taverly bank
  • Uploads script information (user, runtime, furs collected and profit) to a database to create dynamic signatures

Requriements:

• none, as a noosewand is already in the player toolbelt
  • f2p

Instructions:

• make sure you are in eoc mode,  have the combat/ability bar visible and the chat disabled
  • place meat and bones on your action bar

Changes:

• v1.0 - first release
  • v1.1 - added bone burying support
  • v1.2 - should use less cpu load now
  • v1.3 - added support for dynamic signatures
  • v1.4 - dynamic signatures now fully working; added profit in paint; removed option to bury bones
  • v1.5 - fixed a bug which allowed the script to inspect the wrong rock multiple times; added a failsafe to climb down the stairs in the bank
  • v1.6 - script now uses the combat/action bar to drop the fur and bury the bones
  • v1.7 - fixed a bug which caused the bot to get stuck trying to click just above the action bar; you can now keep the bones or/and the meat by simply not adding them to the action bar (they will be banked)

Rewards:

proggy.png

Progress reports:

CXj2qbN.png

sig.php?user=ALL

open spoiler to get your own!

Spoiler

To get your own signature yo have to:

Please feel free to post progress reports, errors or ideas for additions/improvements.

Greetings,
Lugge

* Please be fair and try to be patient selling the furs. You should consider to sell your furs at med or even +5% price. This will prevent the price from dropping and will increase the profit for everyone. thank you :)

Edited by Lugge

Just tried it out for an hour, worked flawlessly. I'm not sure what the amount of furs per hour depends on but i was hitting approx. 80 for the hour. half the time i was using eoc interface and combat and half the time i used legacy interface and combat. Both worked perfectly fine.

a suggestion would be to bury the bones instead of drop for that tiny bit of prayer training but it may delay the amount of furs collected per hour slightly.

Thanks for the great script.

Lugge   

[member='marctopcase'] are you running the script on more than one account? furs per hour go down for me, too when i bot witch multiple accounts.

thanks for the suggestion will add it, soon :)

Lugge   

Script seems to quit when you get the raw beast meat

strange, did not happen to me, will look into it tomorrow

nope, im only running on one account.

EDIT: I've been getting a constant 105-110 furs in the past 2 hours of using, turns out that the bot works with eoc interface and legacy interface but legacy interface increases the amount of furs per hour and prevents small errors from occurring (such as not being able to close the bank window)

Edited by marctopcase

wolf32   

Works fine, made 4,5m after the test run.

can you add option to bury the bones instead of dropping them?

I'm pretty sure it wont slow down the proccess (much) and give small amount of prayer exp.

Lugge   

[member=imnerdist] sorry, i was not able to reproduce the error, but it worked fine for me pls contact me if it fails again :)

updated the script to v1.1, it now supports burying bones, this is selected by default and can be disabled by clicking on the "X" in the paint.

please post some screenshots if you ran the script for a few hours, would be very nice :)

Edited by Lugge

Seems to work now. Runs a bit slower than original. Was getting 105/hour with old script getting 88/hour now so it loses about an inventory. also the runtime gets frozen for me while using the script so not sure how long its been running.

Script has been running about 1 hour now. Reached level 5 hunter but am now no longer getting hunter xp. Nevermind, forgot I was on a different account that does not have membership, feel stupid now.

Edited by Poke Kohai

tre0117   

The bot sometimes gets stuck while trying to click on the edge of the snow, and it causes it to log out from inactivity. Other than that, it's great.

Lugge   

The bot sometimes gets stuck while trying to click on the edge of the snow, and it causes it to log out from inactivity. Other than that, it's great.

i am sorry [member=tre0117] but i was not able to recreate this issue :/
could you please post a screenshot of the scene when this bug happens again?

tre0117   

i am sorry [member=tre0117] but i was not able to recreate this issue :/
could you please post a screenshot of the scene when this bug happens again?

I'll edit this post with a screen shot as soon as it happens again, but so far it's been working fine.

Lugge   

bot_bug_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Bot gets stuck at this point :S

please try to run the script in fixed legacy layout, if this does not fix it ill have a look into it tomorrow

So far so good,\

i have 3 Dummies on this script running for 26 hours now,

Never been detected by antiban,

sometimes they tend to stop moving, for a while (2.5 seconds)

More power developer !!!!

looking forward to your scripts