Richardluk12

[RS3] Simple Agility

Hi, I've created a Agility Course script that will run through any supported course. 

This script is still incomplete as I don't have the levels to go through all the course.

-AIOAgility v2.02-

Courses Supported: [spoiler]

Gnome Tree
Watch Tower
Barbarian Outpost
Wilderness Agility Course

[/spoiler]

Food Supported:[spoiler]

id - food name
379 Lobster
365 Bass
329 Salmon
373 Swordfish
385 Shark
7946 Monkfish
15272 Rocktail

[/spoiler]

Features to be Added in the Future:[spoiler]

-Automatically goes to the best location in relation to xp/hr for your level

-Completely automatically from level 1 to 99

-Talent Scout

[/spoiler]

How to use this script:[spoiler]

Start script at any supported course.

***You must be either

1. Be at the start of the Course

or 2. Clicked on a obstacle and not moved after completing said obstacle.

This will allow the script to start anywhere in the course. ***

[/spoiler]
 How to get this Script?

Available on SDN now

Script Tester Needed[spoiler]

Is anyone willing to test this script for me by creating a new account and training Agility from 1 to 99 by running this script 24/7? 

Will give 1 bond(or 2, if needed) for membership, then additional 5 bonds(to your main) upon completion. 

This script test is to see if the account using this script will get banned and for any bugs that is missed when I tested the script initially. 

**Please PM me before creating your new account.**

[/spoiler]

Updates[spoiler]

v2.02
-Added some food
-Fixed some barbarian outpost delays
-Added turn randomization
-Changed getRuntime() to getTotalRuntime() for accurate xp/hr and laps/hr display.
v2.01
-Added logic for determining which obstacle to do.
v2.00
-Added resting instead of stopping
-Recoded script so it works better and stops clicking the obstacle.
-Course resets if it can't find the next obstacle.
-XP/hr may have been reduced due to delays if obstacle interaction isn't successful the first time.
v1.01
-Added XP/hr, Laps/hr, time to next course
-Changed AgilityTrainer to AIOAgility
-Added Wilderness Agility Course
-Eating support for < 25% 
v1.00
-Initial release 

[/spoiler]

How You Could Help Me With This Script[spoiler]

Q. The script sometimes doesn't click on the obstacle and waits a few second before retrying.

A. This is due to bounds being incorrectly set. If you could give me the correct bounds for the obstacle, I will fix it. 

[/spoiler]

Adding a new course[spoiler]

If you would like a new course added, you could either request for it, or give me the information.

You could also just add the source to your local script and add the course yourself.

Information needed:

-Course Name
-MapBase
-Level Required to do Course
-Delays for each obstacle

Obstacle Information needed

-Obstacle Action (this is case sensitive and must match what it says)
-Obstacle Name  (this is case sensitive and must match what it says)
-Obstacle ID
-Bound of obstacle to prevent misclicking and delays
-Can you fail on this obstacle? true or false
-if(true) 
--What does it say when you start the obstacle
--What does it say when you fail the obstacle
--What does it say when you succeed the obstacle
---Obstacle to do when you fail the Obstacle

-Location of the tile after you successfully completed the obstacle.

Every piece of information is needed in order to add a new Agility Course.

[/spoiler]

Edited by Richardluk12

Has anybody tried it out yet? the other agility bot causes me so much problems. 

Edit #1: Tried this script, it seems to be working fine but the only problem is the rope swinging part of the barb outpost. It will do it at-least twice before moving on and it doesn't alternate between the two (but then again I wouldn't if I was playing it legit). I'm not a bot expert but if it's doing it twice it makes it so obvious im using a bot because you as a person would know you've just done it. Apart from that it seems perfect (from my p.o.v)

Edited by CreativeJay

no wilderness support?

Pls support wilderness course really soon!!

What level for wilderness course? I've only trained myself to level 41 and got bored. 

Has anybody tried it out yet? the other agility bot causes me so much problems. 

Edit #1: Tried this script, it seems to be working fine but the only problem is the rope swinging part of the barb outpost. It will do it at-least twice before moving on and it doesn't alternate between the two (but then again I wouldn't if I was playing it legit). I'm not a bot expert but if it's doing it twice it makes it so obvious im using a bot because you as a person would know you've just done it. Apart from that it seems perfect (from my p.o.v)

Barbarian course has a problem where if you fall on the balancing edge, it'll stop the script, I'll get around to the problem. And I'll also see if I can add alternating rope swinging and it's swinging twice because the variables are lame and it's ctx.players.local().animation() becomes -1 before it actually stops. 

If I were to add a Condition.sleep() there, it will delay xp/hr. 

Edit: Yeah I can't make it alternate rope swinging, cause of how my script functions, if I were to do that, obstacles that goes in order will get messed up. 

Edited by Richardluk12

i think you need 48 to do the course but 50 something to get to it, so you need to use a summer pie or pot to boost to get to it then you will be fine with 48

please do, the script is amazing :D

Edit: even if it delays the xp/hr slightly thats still less than being banned.

Aight, I'm going out for today and leaving my bot on to train (2 hours limit, since I'm not VIP/Script Writer), I'll try to get to 48-52 and get the info for wilderness course by tomorrow. 

try and add a food eating feature when below 25% health would be nice

Aight, I'm going out for today and leaving my bot on to train (2 hours limit, since I'm not VIP/Script Writer), I'll try to get to 48-52 and get the info for wilderness course by tomorrow. 

try and add a food eating feature when below 25% health would be nice

Because of the way my script works, I would need all the food ID. If you could provide me with the list, I could add it easily. Otherwise, I'll only have a few food IDs added.

Of course there's another way to do it, such as looping through your backpack and just using item.interact("Eat') or item.click(), but if you were to have items that can't Eat, then it'll just delay the script. 

There's no GUI for input, so therefore you can't just enter the ID you want. I'm not experienced with it, and don't really want to hassle with it. 

I'd prefer to have all the food IDs that you would commonly bring to an Agility Course. 

The script will stop at 25% health, if you have no food in your backpack. 

Could any of the experienced coders ([member='Coma'], [member='Mooshe'], [member="Chris"] ) give me some constructive feedbacks on my script? I would like to know what I'm doing right/wrong.

Edited by Richardluk12

-UPDATE v1.01-

Alright guys. I finally was able to get to Wilderness Agility Course. 

https://github.com/powerbot/powerbot/pull/1403

Some updates

-Added XP/hr, Laps/hr, time to next course

-Changed AgilityTrainer to AIOAgility

-Added Wilderness Agility Course

-Eating support for < 25%

When you are training in Wilderness, please disable auto-retaliate. This script doesn't run really well on this course cause ctx.players.local().inMotion() and ctx.players.local().animation turns false even when the player is moving. I would have to figure out how to use varpbits to make this script work better. 

Still you can reach up to 30k-40k xp/hr.

Eating support was created with Lobsters, Salmon and Bass.

Just post the ID of the food you want to and I'll add it for next update. Otherwise just get one of those 3 food. 

You will see AIOAgility instead of AgilityTrainer for my script on SDN from now on. Click the github link above to see when the script is updated.

Edited by Richardluk12

Isn't it 4 hours without VIP?

meem71   

Everything seems fine but script stops working properly if you fail the log balance action. I don't know if its just for me. And food id: 373 would be great

Isn't it 4 hours without VIP?

local scripts are 2 hours. 

Everything seems fine but script stops working properly if you fail the log balance action. I don't know if its just for me. And food id: 373 would be great

Can you tell me what it says for Action on the paint. And maybe a screen of after failing log balance. 

it's suppose to go to the ladder and then it would go to rope swing and after a few seconds, it would go to log balance and attempt it again. The reason this is happening is cause both the rope swing and log balance falls into the same pit. 

When the bot fails on ropeswing, it needs to go back over to the otherside of the rope or it can't reach the rope. 

I'll add 373 next update (v1.02)

Edited by Richardluk12