Chris

MasterHunter OS

Chris   

MasterHunterOS is in BETA stage, may contain bugs only tested at birds so far.

Setup

• Fixed mode
  • Start (logged-in) at the hunting spot, the script hunt birds/chins depending on your level.

Features

• Hunts birds or chins.
  • Drops useless items.
  • Will use X trap formation if available.

Proggies

[spoiler]

Ekf2rGk.png

j9vc35b.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by Nex

Nex   

Great contribution to the OS script selection as I know this has been highly requested for awhile now :)

Sweet been waiting for hunter bot.... look like chins could use some work ran for 5 mins already lost  box trap and not really collecting very well.... 

Edited by WildCanadian1

Chris   

Qqg3zvu.png

Just moved to wagtails

Doesn't detect tiles where 'you can't lay a trap' ^.^ I move spots so I'm ok, but maybe something to look out for

Nex   

Sweet been waiting for hunter bot.... look like chins could use some work ran for 5 mins already lost  box trap and not really collecting very well.... 

I'll be able to test chins once my account hits 53 hunter.

Qqg3zvu.png

Just moved to wagtails

Doesn't detect tiles where 'you can't lay a trap' ^.^ I move spots so I'm ok, but maybe something to look out for

Weird, it should check for it. I'll fix it tonight.

zxcv123   

Thank you so much for making this bot! I've been waiting for a hunter bot since day 1!

Will you be adding a net trap function, for salamanders in the future? Because these are very good exp. If not, no complaining from me XD thank you soooo much! Keep up the good work, I'll let you know of any bugs I find

Nex   

Thank you so much for making this bot! I've been waiting for a hunter bot since day 1!

Will you be adding a net trap function, for salamanders in the future? Because these are very good exp. If not, no complaining from me XD thank you soooo much! Keep up the good work, I'll let you know of any bugs I find

No, these won't be added for now. There are still tons of improvements needed for the current supported traps.

Chris   

2FGJ6Ek.png

Hunter was my first real 99 (I got cooking and fletch but I don't think you can count them) back in the day, I still have a thing for it. I did all my 99s legit except 97-99 firemaking, but I lost that account in 2011 ^.^

Nex   

Pushed v0.02

• Improved collapsed trap looting
  • Tweaked sleep times and laying traps

Chris   

Sometimes gets stuck (happened once on 0.01 and once on 0.02) when it misclicks the snare

TQcSxRd.png

I move the mouse to close the menu and it works again

Nex   

Sometimes gets stuck (happened once on 0.01 and once on 0.02) when it misclicks the snare

TQcSxRd.png

I move the mouse to close the menu and it works again

I'll add some failsafe when it missclicks to move the mouse.

Chris   

Also since 0.02 it's set a couple of traps and not recognised that it has set them so it tries to set more but obviously can't

it started doing it again and I didn't realise so I lost 7 traps x)

Nex   

Also since 0.02 it's set a couple of traps and not recognised that it has set them so it tries to set more but obviously can't

it started doing it again and I didn't realise so I lost 7 traps x)

I'll need to add a failsafe for that.

Win All   

I've been having the same problem. It worked before but when you adjusted it sometimes gets stuck and stands in one spot trying to put down a trap.

Nex   

Pushed v0.04

• Added multiple failsafes.
  • Now checks if other users trap is already on your tile.
  • Waits atleast 2 mins. to set a new trap if you already have max traps up (this happens when script somehow fails to check if you set up trap on your tile)