tbhizzle

Cow Crafting, tanning and banking

tbhizzle   

this script is for burthorpe. It kills cows in order to collect hides, than can tan, craft and bank.

lLPqyj1.png

if banking is checked it will bank the final product.

if banking isnt check it will sell the final product to Jack Oval.

if tanning isnt checked it will bank or sell the hides.

if tanning is checked it will tan them with jack oval, then bank or sell the hides

if crafting is checked then it will craft the selected item, then either bank or sell that item

download

Edited by tbhizzle

what you want

Just any basic antiban. Some camera movements maybe a breaking system. I have also noticed that it prioritizes attacking cows over looting cowhides, such as it will kill five or six cows then attack the next one, but while being attacked it will simply pick up a few cowhides. Which is classic bot

tbhizzle   

Just any basic antiban. Some camera movements maybe a breaking system. I have also noticed that it prioritizes attacking cows over looting cowhides, such as it will kill five or six cows then attack the next one, but while being attacked it will simply pick up a few cowhides. Which is classic bot

I thought that is more classic human, kill a bunch and let some hide stack up on the ground then go for picking up everything on the ground. I would think prioritizing hides would be more bot like

tbhizzle   

Hey, mate, nice script.

But, since the last update, the script isn't working properly. It may just collect some hiddes and, then, freezes itself.

Can you give a look on it?

yeah, do you mean client update?

tbhizzle   

Some camera movement or some kind of humanizer would be great. Also, prioritizing cows over hides is more "human-like" than just keep looting cow hides.

I guess i'll add something so you can choose how to prioritize since it seems like people have different opinions

tbhizzle   

Something wrong, bot not putting cowhides to bank, just opening a bank and standing and doing nothing. I have seen this on onoher bot autofighter. whats wrong with my bot ? :)

try restarting your computer. It happens to me every once in a while

tbhizzle   

runs, collects tans but doesn't craft... trying again now... have a needle in my pouch so...

you also need thread. it doesnt buy the thread

sininia   

Couldn't get crafting working and also perm ban in 1½h  continuous playing

Same thing here. Just started using this and was banned within 1.5 hours.

Found that it tries to kill the same cow very often, it is remarkably inconsistent with how it kills cows then loots (i.e. kill 1 and loot vs. kill 6 and loot), and the way it selects the cow to kill or cowhide to take is very inhuman - sometimes it will be the furthest away, or outside the pen.

i got permanent ban on this because its shit, you go to the cows stand there pick up cowhide stand there pick up cowhide you don't do nothing realistic, no one use this script! 

Edited by Jordan Esgate