tbhizzle

[OS] Honest Essence

Works better than the rest, but still gets stuck when i level up mining. other than  that, banking and walking checks out solid. 

now about that bug...

Edited by ChuckNorriso0

Works better than the rest, but still gets stuck when i level up mining. other than  that, banking and waling checks out solid. 

now about that bug...

yeah, just following up, it appears that when you get a level up, the bot doesn't continue to mine essence. it will just stand there until logout.

still works better thank the rest!

Davikk   

theres a bug just so you know, when it tries to leave the mine if the portal isn't in plain sit it just has a fit and stands there until you get logged out.

tbhizzle   

The amount of clicks it makes is crazy and the mouse is wild.  Think you could slow the mouse movements down a tad and stop the spam clicking?

i dont think i can do anything about the speed of the mouse, but i will try to reduce the spam clicking. During what activity do you notice it spam clicking?

thanks for being super descriptive

hi, its almost perfect, but when leaving the mine, if the portal is not in plain site it will just stand there forever, got a fix for this or no? all the other rune essence scripts litterally do nothing, your our only hope

thanks for being super descriptive

hi, its almost perfect, but when leaving the mine, if the portal is not in plain site it will just stand there forever, got a fix for this or no? all the other rune essence scripts litterally do nothing, your our only hope

ScarletV   

It stops mining after I level up?  It just stays there stuck and it doesn't click the rock again to keep mining.  It'll just sit there if the level up notification comes up.

theres a bug just so you know, when it tries to leave the mine if the portal isn't in plain sit it just has a fit and stands there until you get logged out.

Yea, I also have that bug. I can't leave the mine place sometimes so it logs out automatically

Yea, I also have that bug. I can't leave the mine place sometimes so it logs out automatically

works well other then it hangs up if you gain a mining level (the character stops mining because of the level gain and bot doesnt reclick to continue mining) manual click puts the bot right back on track,

aSwz   

Okey I'll try to give a proper report. 

It works very well it walks between bank and aubury, both banks and teleports as well. 

I doesn't overclick and is pretty relaxed and does just what's need to always be active but look human.

There has been some problems though. Sometimes when the inventory is full it struggles to click on the portal, but this only happens when the portal is on the other side of the rock (not in line of sight). It does also stops mining when leveling up mining.